Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, idol always returns. Edgardo played his, Yau-Man played his, and one ended up sent back that Earl ended up playing. Final Five is the last chance to use it, however.

I like how Amanda went all dramatic but it wasn't as brilliant a play as some are making it out to be. Looks like we're in for an All Faves F3 based on the way the vote and pre-vote scuffle went along with next week's preview...which I am sorta happy with....on the one hand, no Erik winning $1 Million. On the other hand, Amanda will have three bitter jurors voting for her over clearly the best player (the only one to eliminate every person on the jury) - Parvati. Amanda will pick up Ozzy's vote and James' vote with Erik's also feeling like a lock. Amanda just plain doesn't deserve to win it. As seen in the preview, Erik wants a Final Three of himself, Natalie and Parvati. In other words, Parvati is in the F3 no matter what happens. That's called positioning yourself perfectly...and losing because a bunch of whiny former players and piss-poor fans are clogging up the jury makes me want to wretch.

Luckily, Jason gave away in an interview that he sees Parvati as the mastermind of this season while Eliza didn't sound too enthused by Amanda. With Parvati sure to pick up the jury votes of her twin sisters, Alexis/Natalie (and judging by his comments, Jason), it all comes down to whether or not Parvati wins 4-3 or via a tiebreaker if Eliza votes for Cirie. But that's just me. This show has gone out of its way in the first episode to show us the clear winner since Cook Islands and Parvati fits the bill.

Of course, this all hinges on the little brat not winning the last two immunity challenges or anyone wising up and realizing that Natalie is great Final Three bait. But the fact that Amanda wanted to make sure Cirie was still on her side AND that Parvati didn't attempt to vote out Amanda makes me pretty certain they're dead set on a one-two punch that will ensure a victory for a favorite.

Oh, and this is hilarious. Whether you love Amanda, dislike her intensely or are pretty indifferent, you can't go wrong with cartoons that parody her looking like the winner of China or being a rather suspect casting choice for this season. Even better, you get to see animations of Amanda catching the shark, Eliza scurrying around like a mad woman, and Parvati trying her luck with one of the Micronesian locals. :lol:

http://www.survivorsucks.com/topic/30903

Last edited:
It was cool to actually see someone play the idol instead of having it and getting voted off anyway. I think the two most dangerous players are Cirie and Natalie, but I think Natalie is making a huge mistake by blatantly not caring if certain people like her. Those people could come between her and a million bucks.

What an episode tonite! Poor James. This season has seen more than its fair share of injuries and infections.

On the idol topic I'm not so sure I like them hiding so many idols throughout the game. I thought that was supposed to be a good luck one time kind of thing, not each time one is used another is planted for them to find. AND those clues just seemed way too easy especially for this last one Amanda found.

Get rid of Natalie :barf:

Carek1230 said:

Get rid of Natalie :barf:
Man I can't think of anyone I've disliked more in the history of this show...so sad to see Shallow convinced Amanda to take out Alexis instead of this bitch.

But a pretty good episode though.
Sucks about James.

Cirie is gonna win. Nobody is even considering plotting against her. I'm surprised more wasn't made out of the challenge when they asked "who thinks they are in control of the game but aren't?" and Shallow was the overwhelming choice.

I hope Erik wins all the remaining immunity challenges just to F with girrrrl power.

Hewson said:
Man I can't think of anyone I've disliked more in the history of this show...so sad to see Shallow convinced Amanda to take out Alexis instead of this bitch.

Yes, but it really is a good idea to keep her in it. She's pissed off several people and has no shot at winning. Always a good strategy.

Honestly these people are idiots if they don't try to bounce Parvati. Agreed with Hewson, I want Erik winning challenges. Does anyone know if it was against the rules to shoot at somebody else's bottle in the immunity challenge? If they were so hot to bounce Erik that would have been the way to go, shoot at somebody else's bottle (Nat & Parv had 2 I think) so they'd win immunity and Erik could go. Not sure if some of the players secretly want Erik in the game because they think they'd beat him in a jury vote, or if they just didn't think of it.

Pisser about James, though they were planning to bounce him anyway I think. What's with all the infections? That must be the dirtiest beach ever, unless the idiots are shitting where they sleep or something :(

Hewson said:
I'm surprised more wasn't made out of the challenge when they asked "who thinks they are in control of the game but aren't?" and Shallow was the overwhelming choice.

Because it just showed how delusional everyone else is. Nothing funnier than saying Parvati isn't in control of the game and then letting her boot the person she wants to at the next tribal council. :lol:

Honestly these people are idiots if they don't try to bounce Parvati.

No, they'd be idiots to do so. Parvati is the only person there to have voted out everyone on the jury and in-game she wasn't exactly BFF with Eliza, Jason, Ozzy, or James. Biggest threat is Erik since he could claim some of the fans and the po'd jurors (Ozzy/James) if Amanda isn't in the Final Three. Next biggest is Amanda because she has two guaranteed votes, Ozzy/James.

Amount of injuries/sickness are a bit odd this year considering they filmed on those exact same beaches for the Palau season. Only injuries in that one were the fatal coconut and hillbilly James losing his brain in the ocean. :lol:

Just because Amanda never crossed James or Ozzy, doesn't mean they're gonna give her their vote. If these are people who respect the game of Survivor, they will probably give it more thought and go with who played the best strategic game. I think they just might give Parvati their votes.

ultravioletluvv said:
Just because Amanda never crossed James or Ozzy, doesn't mean they're gonna give her their vote. If these are people who respect the game of Survivor, .

I disagree

Ozzy has only been a narcissistic, whiny, little baby. He will hold a grudge.

And James will only vote for who stayed loyal to him, and Amanda is the only one left who fits that category.

Whether he changes his mind and goes back to Parvati, who knows. I don't think he will.

And no way in hell will Ozzy vote for Parvati.

I was so sad to see James have to leave. :sad:

Man, tribal council was awesome. The only way that could have been better would have been if Natalie had been sent packing.

Eliza's reaction when Amanda whipped out the idol was gold! I thought she was going to break rank and bolt from the jury side to hug her! I was laughing so hard at that... :yes:

Hewson said:
I think Alexis is the motivational speaker.
I think Natalie's job is see you next Tuesday.

Keeping with the Survivor theme shouldn't it be C U Next Thursday? But yeah, I'd tend to agree.

:eek: :eeklaugh: I don't even know what to say. As a fan of the game, he of all people should know that you NEVER give up immunity... EVER! He was way too starstruck! It was pretty pathetic really.

seriously..... are you kidding me dude? I mean when he won immunity I stopped watching cause I THOUGHT i knew what would happen,,,,I got on the phone cause I knew who would be out.....then i could not believe my eyes:huh:

Back
Top Bottom