Survivor Micronesia - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #181
Refugee

Local Time: 01:18 AM
Glad to see Truck gone....what a twat. He said the game of Survivor is all about strength. Well he sure hasn't been that much of a "fan" of the show because past seasons have shown that numbers and social situations is what gets you to the end. Being visibly strong or hulk-like in appearance as well as being a bully doesn't get you very far.

In regards to Amanda looking at Ozzy during TC. That could have been editing by CBS.

Old 03-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #182
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 12:18 AM
Poor Chet, what a wet noodle he is.....smart move tho not voting him off. Not THIS week anyway. Not so sure that he will last much longer, although the entire dynamics of his group have changed for sure now, it'll be interesting to see what happens now.

Old 03-09-2008, 12:22 AM   #183
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 03:18 AM
I laughed outloud when they voted Joel off. I really disliked him. He was such a lummox!

The game doesn't belong only to the strong. Joel who is supposedly such a physical force has never been able to lead his team to victory and you can't put that all on Chet. You play the game with what you have and Tracy and Cerie have definitely done that.

Chet IS pathetic though. The only reason he's still around is because he's being used.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:54 AM   #184
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
In regards to Amanda looking at Ozzy during TC. That could have been editing by CBS.
oh yeah I didnt think about that.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:31 AM   #185
Refugee

I do that sometimes too where I think somebody is so dumb but then think after that they probably edited it. Those wiseguys like to fool us.

So I wonder if Jonathon will be out, I hope not. In the clips for next week his face looked really gaunt.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #186
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:18 AM
Quote:
Glad to see Truck gone....what a twat. He said the game of Survivor is all about strength. Well he sure hasn't been that much of a "fan" of the show because past seasons have shown that numbers and social situations is what gets you to the end. Being visibly strong or hulk-like in appearance as well as being a bully doesn't get you very far.
That's very true. Has anyone ever won just on physical and winning challenges? Ozzy almost did but even he lost to Yul and his manipulation of the jury.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #187
Refugee

Tom Westman did quite well on Palau with strength but he had his alliance as back-up and was likeable and middle aged. The large, young, muscular and physical stereotypes are usually instant targets in the long haul.

Joel should have realised that but instead he decided to drag Chet all over the obstacle course like he was a rag doll showing no compassion or teamwork. He showed Ozzy and his ilk that he's a physical threat and needs to avoid getting to the merge.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:08 PM   #188
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Tom Westman did quite well on Palau with strength but he had his alliance as back-up and was likeable and middle aged. The large, young, muscular and physical stereotypes are usually instant targets in the long haul.

Joel should have realised that but instead he decided to drag Chet all over the obstacle course like he was a rag doll showing no compassion or teamwork. He showed Ozzy and his ilk that he's a physical threat and needs to avoid getting to the merge.

Tom Westman was also an ace strategist and an able social player. . .both skills Joel the Lummox was sorely lacking.

I continue to be very unimpressed by the fans in general (with the exception of Tracy who has demonstrated a lot of moxie in this game so far. I also kind of like that motivational speaker. She's kinda cute.)
Old 03-13-2008, 11:50 PM   #189
Blue Crack Addict

That was one hell of an ending, and it would've been even more so if they had voted Ozzy off.

Chet really blew it for his allies. All he had to do was attend tribal council, help the others vote off Ozzy, which would have been the biggest Survivor blindside ever, and then tell Jeff that he can't go on and leave as well. It would have been an amazing way to go out.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:01 AM   #190
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

^ We were saying the same thing!! He could have just said he needed medical attention the next day and he could have gone home. What a freaking wussy

I was sad to see Jonathan go

And where did the votes for Erik come from??
Old 03-14-2008, 12:11 AM   #191
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Glad to see Chet go.
Sad to see Jonathon go.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:23 AM   #192
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
I missed tribal council....who voted for Ozzy?

I was really sad to see Jonathon go too. I really wanted to see how he'd do. Poor guy.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:52 AM   #193
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

No one voted for Ozzy.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:14 AM   #194
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy

And where did the votes for Erik come from??
That confounded me, Chet and Tracy voting for Erik...I guess Tracy didn't want to piss off any Favorites by voting for them and said she would never vote for Chet.

Can't wait to see Jason play the ImmOzzyty Idol...Ozzy even tried to carve a face on it...classic.

Chet's exit is several weeks too late.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:32 AM   #195
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPryck2U
Glad to see Chet go.
Sad to see Jonathon go.
Me too. I liked him (Jonathan) a lot better this season. Makes you wonder how much we're all manipulated by production, because he seemed a lot more shady in his first go-around. He seemed to be playing it a bit more straight this time, but in reality he might be playing the same way and production just likes to mess with us.

Speaking of production, I think we all got played. All the "vote off Ozzy" talk and in the end it wasn't even considered. Erik is a whiner, when Malakal loses again he's next.

Tags
reality tv, survivor