Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
I missed part of the episode, so I'm not entirely clear on the planning that went down.
But, who, besides Jason, voted for James?
Did they do that as an assurance in case Jason played the idol?

Cause otherwise, if everyone had voted for Jason. Except for Jason voting for James, and James voting for Parv. And if Jason had then played the idol...that would have been awesome.

It was Natalie idea to split the votes so jason's idol would only take out james

she also pushed eric to win immunity over james

her plan, I must admit worked flawlessly

I just didn't like her on camera gloating and creepy little jesters

~BrightestStar~ said:
Is Natalie th one who was all:
"I'm a cut throat bitch! *giggle*" :happy:

yes

she was really bitter

because at the auction she kept bidding like $400 buck and it would be crap

and then she sent Jason to exile when he was pleading not to go

and then he thanked her
and offer to work with her

and then she took such glee at gutting him

Dude we were saying as well that Amanda should have told Jason they went through is bag, and form some other plan. Idiots.

Erik is freaking HILARIOUS. Paying money to lick the cake off Cirie's fingers :lmao:

Annoying how things went down tonight. Next few weeks will be pretty boring -- it will only get interesting when the women start turning on each other. I don't think anybody I like is gonna win this game.

What I don't get is why the hell did Natalie treat Jason so poorly if she needs his jury vote for the win? Idiot. This is also something that Shallow should have thought of.

I loved it when Ozzy gave them the finger when he walked into TC.

ultravioletluvv said:
Ok, Amanda is the stupidest player ever! This was her opportunity to turn the game around and put herself in the mastermind position... and she blew it! Does she really think that sticking with all these backstabbing girls is the right move for her? She is clearly the 5th member of their alliance! When James asked her if she had any ideas, she said she couldn't come up with anything. I seemed pretty simple to me. Amanda and James go to Jason and tell him that Natalie is backstabbing him and they all know he has the idol, because she went through his bag. Then they tell him that Parvati admitted that the girls were going to pick off the guys one by one. Jason would have no choice but to believe them and play his idol. They get Jason and Erik to vote with them for Parvati, all the while acting like they're going along with the women's plan. Then when Jason plays his idol, Parvati is gone and Amanda has the numbers with her alliance of guys, who have really done nothing to win the game this far. But instead, she chose to let Parvati, Natalie and Cirie stay in control of the game, which basically gives her no shot of winning the million. She's a follower and she's too scared to make a move in the game. After she started off the episode acting all badass like things were gonna change. Whatever. :rolleyes:
Exactly...she could have gotten James, Erik and Jason together and taken out Shallow or EvilFakeboobedbitch and been in complete control of things. They wouldn't have even had to play Jason's idol, with 4 votes they'd have been set cause the girls planned to split the vote as insurance over the idol, so Jason would have gotten no more than 3 votes, likely 2 each for Jason and James with 4 for Perverti.

beegee said:
Ozzy needs to get over it.

He's acting like he was stripped of his right to win Survivor or something.
No, he needs to let that bitterness for Shallow simmer until the final tribal council...we're gonna need something fun to watch, and that could be it.

Also, Parvati is getting all the credit for ousting Ozzy, where, due to editing I am sure, we were led to believe Chirie was the mastermind behind the whole Ozzy boot. Cirie is flying under the radar for sure...I think she may win it this time

Sicy said:
Erik is freaking HILARIOUS. Paying money to lick the cake off Cirie's fingers :lmao:

That was sooooooo hot, he was licking them all slow and sensual-like...E-man's little MILF moment :drool: :wink:

The guys need a plan...any chance one of the pawns can be convinced to vote for Parv? They'd be smart to, because they can't beat her if they just go to the finale with her. I could see Natalie being swayed to vote off Parv, maybe...otherwise the game is going to get boring.

So, how stupid is Jason? I mean, wtf?

Hewson said:
No, he needs to let that bitterness for Shallow simmer until the final tribal council...we're gonna need something fun to watch, and that could be it.

Oh, yeah, I totally agree that the final tribal is going to be awesome but flipping them off just makes him look silly.

ultravioletluvv said:
Ok, Amanda is the stupidest player ever! This was her opportunity to turn the game around and put herself in the mastermind position... and she blew it! Does she really think that sticking with all these backstabbing girls is the right move for her? She is clearly the 5th member of their alliance! When James asked her if she had any ideas, she said she couldn't come up with anything. I seemed pretty simple to me. Amanda and James go to Jason and tell him that Natalie is backstabbing him and they all know he has the idol, because she went through his bag. Then they tell him that Parvati admitted that the girls were going to pick off the guys one by one. Jason would have no choice but to believe them and play his idol. They get Jason and Erik to vote with them for Parvati, all the while acting like they're going along with the women's plan. Then when Jason plays his idol, Parvati is gone and Amanda has the numbers with her alliance of guys, who have really done nothing to win the game this far. But instead, she chose to let Parvati, Natalie and Cirie stay in control of the game, which basically gives her no shot of winning the million. She's a follower and she's too scared to make a move in the game. After she started off the episode acting all badass like things were gonna change. Whatever. :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly. I was pretty disappointed.

deep said:

It was Natalie idea to split the votes so jason's idol would only take out james

she also pushed eric to win immunity over james

her plan, I must admit worked flawlessly

I just didn't like her on camera gloating and creepy little jesters

Natalie is VERY annoying, I could barely stand to watch her. :down:

Sicy said:
Dude we were saying as well that Amanda should have told Jason they went through is bag, and form some other plan. Idiots.

Exactly!!! I thought this was their big chance to go run to Jason and tell him what's going on and form their own plan. :scream:

I was laughing so hard at Erik licking Cirie's fingers. :lmao: :heart: Erik has been one of my favorite players from any season. :up: I also loved how James ate the bat soup.

Last edited:
I want to strangle Erik. So angry when he told the others that he would've informed Ozzy before the vote. :mad: You're playing for a million dollars, make some real moves and try to win. Don't just be a sycophantic whore and let some pompous bastard win the game.

And Ozzy still manages to get under my skin. Turning his back to the jury and acting all venomous when James casually drops Parvati's name at Tribal Council as being the one behind his ouster. Irks me so much that Parvati's playing the best game and will lose to Alexis/Natalie because of plenty of bitter former players. In 15 seasons, the jury has made the absolutely correct final decision but I'm now positively worried.

James goes next, then Erik, then Amanda because she's the fifth wheel, Cirie is the last to go because she'd get a unanimous vote....leaves us with the SAME Final Three a lot of us have been assuming for a month. Boring, indeed. Only thing that's changed is Alexis's chances going down to none since Natalie has emerged as the premiere player from the fans.

Need to edit in a big middle finger for Amanda. Second season in a row we'll sit through thirty minutes of her talking about how she can flip the game on its head while ultimately being too timid to remove the eventual winner.

Last edited:
BigMacPhisto said:

Need to edit in a big middle finger for Amanda. Second season in a row we'll sit through thirty minutes of her talking about how she can flip the game on its head while ultimately being too timid to remove the eventual winner.

:yes: :up:

I'm going to love seeing 'tits-on-a-stick' and Shallow flambeed by the Jury. Though Ozzy is being bitter and a bit of a twat about it I still loved seeing a finger come out in a TC, if it's even ever happened before.

According to my trusty digi-cable preview 2 survivors get hurt tonight...and it appears somebody's going to try a mini-coup of Parvati. They'd better, if all the rest of this season gives us is a few weeks of Parv and the Pawns picking people off like fish in a barrel it's going to be really boring.

I can't believe how many injuries there have been this season. I could care less about Chet, but i would have liked to see how well Jonathan and James could have done.

As for the show... As much as i think Amanda is a dumb player, i was actually rooting for her tonight. Mainly because i think Natalie is a nasty bitch.

I think it's funny how everyone left thinks Amanda is the biggest threat. I think she would have the least chance of winning if she made the final 3. Parvati was smart to stick by her. She knows Amanda has no game.

Good to see Amanda find the idol and throw a monkey wrench into the plans, although she still would've been in control of the game if she had taken action last week.

I think Amanda is a threat if she makes it to the final 3, depending on who is with her. Parvati will lose votes for pissing a few people off, and if Natalie makes it, she's backstabbed several people.

However, if Cirie or Erik make it, either one of them would be a favorite to win.

ultravioletluvv said:
. As much as i think Amanda is a dumb player, i was actually rooting for her tonight. Mainly because i think Natalie is a nasty bitch.

Same here!

But GOD the over acting by Amanda at tribal counsel was just :barf:
I knew she was over playing it and she had the idol.

Yeah, it was getting a bit silly, but I think she just wanted to make sure that nobody had any doubts about her not having it.

So, because it was used, another idol should be hidden again next week, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom