Survivor Micronesia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Parvati's in control of Alexis/Natalie rather than Cirie. Who knows if the two fangirls would've jumped on-board as quickly without their hero helping spearhead it. Hence James blaming Parv.

Word on the street is that the Ponderosa videos online include a segment where Ozzy tells Eliza that he didn't even bring the idol to tribal council. :lol:

BigMacPhisto said:
Word on the street is that the Ponderosa videos online include a segment where Ozzy tells Eliza that he didn't even bring the idol to tribal council. :lol:

I'm loving the ponderosa videos :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Seriously though. WTF. It was in the air, James even smelled it. Come ON. Play the idol.
:tsk:

Yeah no kidding. James warned him, and apparently he (James) is pissed. Gonna be interesting. I like Ozzy and wanted him to win but this really adds some drama to the next few weeks. How will things shake out? You've got Parv and her pawns as an alliance but otherwise I'm not sure which way people will go. I hope Jason is smart enough not to think he can hitch his wagon to Parv and them...smart move would be for the guys to get with Amanda and/or Cirie, and I think that's how James and probably Erik will play it, but I'm not sure what Jason decides to do, or if Amanda will stick with Parv in the end.

Really galactically stupid on Ozzy's part not playing the Idol though. What's he saving it for? Once Jason was out he had to be somewhat confidend in being able to win most of the immunity challenges, and I can't fathom he'd have that much trust in his alliance...while I think banking on Erik and James, and even Amanda to an extent was a safe bet, how can he not realize that both Cirie and Parv are trying to win the whole thing and wouldn't hesitate to eliminate him when the opportunity arose?

Yeah he really was coming across a bit cocky this season. Not sure how much production had to do with it but the way he went on & on about the reward party thingy in front of everybody...I was just cringing, saying "jeez Ozzy, rub it in why don't you".

Speaking of that how funny was Erik?

CTU2fan said:
Yeah he really was coming across a bit cocky this season. Not sure how much production had to do with it but the way he went on & on about the reward party thingy in front of everybody...I was just cringing, saying "jeez Ozzy, rub it in why don't you".

Speaking of that how funny was Erik?

I know...jeez, Ozzy. I would think that one of the unspoken rules of coming back from a reward would be to skimp on food details unless explicitly asked. That is just totally rubbing it in.

Erik was hilarious...I love him. :lmao: :heart:

SO upset/mad to see Ozzy go!!!! :scream: I was screaming at the TV. :reject: How could he have not played the idol???? :banghead: Seriously, he's talking about how he was confident in his alliance and believed what everybody was saying to him...yet they all had just proved once again how worthless one's word is by convincing Jason that they wouldn't vote for him if he threw the challenge so they could all eat. Duh!

Speaking of that...crossing their fingers behind their backs? Seriously? Does doing that make it better when you lie to someone? Hold old are they, five? :rolleyes: Just lie and be done with it! Not that I am mad about them lying...who can blame them? That was stupid of Jason, and it would have cost him if Ozzy had played the idol. But the finger crossing was just so dumb.

No kidding, I mean, crossing your fingers? I'd have to re-watch but I think Cirie did it first.

So my gut reaction to this is to pull for James but let's be honest; he has no shot. I'm guessing the real possibilities are Parvati (the favorite at this point IMO), Cirie, and Jason as a dark horse in the win every challenge role that Ozzy played in his season. Maybe Amanda I suppose.

Guess I'll root for Cirie.

When Ozzy was bragging about the reward I knew he was officially screwed.

Sneak food back if you can, sit down, shut up, hug the tribe, and then act like you just really missed the filthy beach camp while you were gone.

Erik was hilarious. "I think that's the most boobies I've ever seen in my life" :lmao:

What an idiot!

You could start to see with editing during the show that something was up. Ozzy making rookie mistakes like talking about food and then not even bringing the HII to Tribal....duhhh.

If Parvati makes F3 I don't think she can win now after last night. Assuming James and Amanda are on the jury with Oz, they are not going to be too happy. Cirie, if she makes final 3, has a shot because she was the fifth person in the alliance and she can stress that, while stating that Parv was in their alliance and she threw them under the bus.

Let's face it, Parvati didn't even tell her "best" friend what was going down or her other two alliance members of which she voted out one of them. She's fooked. If she is up against two Fans she's also hooped 'cause she can't use the argument of Favs v Fans because she chose the Fans in the end to side up with.

In the context of the game and as "characters" I really despise Parvati. I think she is a smug, spoiled little runt, that uses her so called charm to get her way. She sucks. I want her to be grilled and sizzled at an F3 Tribal. And this is coming from a fan of villians and a super fan of Richard Hatch.

It's got to be so hard to know when to play the HII -- all you can do is try to feel out the dynamics and guess. I can't be too critical of Ozzy for not playing it -- he felt pretty safe. If he played it prematurely, we'd be second-guessing him for that.

But I agree about his boasting about the food -- I cringed.

I don't like Parvati or Cirie, but as a fair juror, I'd definitely have to give either of them consideration if they make it to the final 3. As a fan, I'll root for Erik, James or Amanda, I suppose.

Sicy said:
Erik was hilarious. "I think that's the most boobies I've ever seen in my life" :lmao:

I'm glad he's hung around, he's an entertaining kid.

In fact he's now near the top of the list of who I'd like to see win:

My prefernce (so you can expect the top to get voted out next)

James
Erik
Cirie
Jason
Amanda Hugankiss
Alexis
Shallow
Natalie (why is she still there?)

Basically even though Cirie orchestrated things, Shallow was the supposed solid member of the alliance of 4, and as mentioned, she puppeted Alexis and that lump with the bad fake boobs.
Amanda certainly now knows she can't be trusted, and James is pretty pissed. I think Shallow just sealed her own fate...if she can stay around, she'll lose a jury vote for sure, but I think Cirie is smart enough to take her out soon, maybe jump back with James and Amanda and try to take control.

I wonder if someone else will come across the idol since Ozzy didnt even bring it to tribal :hmm:

I think Cirie would be smart to stick with Parvati and the two other chics until the end. That's her best shot at winning.

I like James.. he is totally entertaining. But at this point, he's not doing much to win this game. And Amanda is playing the game the same as she did last time. Doesn't she remember that she didn't even get one single vote that way? She's one of the worst players in the game, imo.

Slipstream, you're totally wrong about the jury. The favorites such as Eliza are likely to reward the best player and one of their own. Parvati's making the right move, she was the least liked of the 10 coming into this game (even ol' sleazy Johnny had more of a fanbase), so she couldn't and probably can't possibly win against the other favorites. But against two fans who initiated absolutely zero of the game's crucial moves? It's a lock for her.

As for Cirie, smartest to stick alongside Parvati. Going to the end with potential challenge hogs and a well liked favorite like James isn't going to cut it.

In the previews, four of the merged players have fire in their intro....Jason/Alexis/Natalie/Ozzy...the Ozzman's is an absolute joke obviously....but I could see the other three being our F3. What worries me about Parvati is whether or not she'll take out a fan or two next. If James goes next week, it's four fans against three favorites and they certainly will tip the scales in their direction because who wants to go up against a favorite at the end when the jury will have 4 or 5 of them? Would really screw this whole season over....we spend thirty-odd days watching the favorites completely own this game and then it all goes down the shitter because Parvati can't count. :mad:

For the record concerning a mistake in another post, Amanda did receive a jury vote last season. It was 4-2-1 and she received Erik's. Yeah, I know, not exactly a great endorsement.

Can you believe that amidst the idol mayhem it's only been played in two seasons? Gary sniffed it out from Judd at the crucial moment and played it before the vote, leading to Bobby John's ouster. Terry never played it because he won individual immunity until the F4 where he would've used it if necessary. Yul sat on it the entire season in what was easily the most "rigged" sort of season and completely unrankable winner. If people are going to go home if they vote you out because you can play the idol after the vote, you've got a free pass to the end. And letting Yul make it to tribal council with a free-ride was just unforgivable, but hey, crappy-Ozzy had the opportunity to flush it out.

But Fiji, wow. Three idols played. :drool:

Can't stand the comments on the CBS site if you go there to check out the Ponderosa clips...bunch of whingers crying about "Cirie plotting in the woods" and the "heroic, noble Ozzy" being ousted. I guess a game that's all about secretive backstabbing has a different definition when their favorite gets the axe. They seem to ignore Ozzy trying to eliminate Jason after such a deal which was probably the sleaziest act of the night or his endless arrogance. :|

Oh, and importantly, Amanda/James did not know who won China at this stage. Micronesia (as the spring season always is) was filmed nearly immediately after in the fall. It usually commences a few days before the fall season's reunion show. Amanda had no idea how many votes she received but her fear of facing Alexis at the end tells us that she sort of knows she blew it with her jury responses. Actually, she threw her game out the window by not taking Denise to the end but that's another story...one about severe self-unawareness. :lol:

Don't know if Ozzy had seen James not play the idols or if the gravedigger had told the others of his folly. Also, no idea if James or Amanda told the others of Amanda's placement in China or if James told her how the jury felt...

Last edited:
So what are the odds that Alexis and Lump smarten up next week and stop following Shallow around like lost puppies, and realize that right now the fans can take the game over if they play together.
At the least they can force a tie between fans and faves next week, and potentially have Jason against Shallow or Cirie in a fire challenge.
If they're really smart (unlikely), they can convince Shallow they are voting with her to take James out, then the 4 of them take out Shallow and have a 4-3 advantage.

I just watched it on my TIVO

and I looooved it.

Goodbye Ozzy you smug jack ass.

and how about James

as he wrote Jason's name down he said Jason was the stupidest survivor evah!!!

really, is not James the Survivor that got voted out with TWO idols in his pocket?

Jason's stupid move got Ozzy out!!!

and Ozzy has no class!!
his sign off was screw you!!

what a cry baby

Eliza was smarter than Ozzy
at least she played an idol.
Eliza has the last laugh on Ozzy
maybe he make some more fake idols in the jury house.

he got out played!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom