Survivor: Final Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopFly

War Child
We're down to the last six people on the latest series of <I>Survivor</I>. Any predictions?

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Go Ethan!! It would be nice for once to see someone win who has been deserving since the start!!!

------------------
When you stop taking chances,
You stay where you sit,
You won't live any longer,
But it'll feel like it,
-Summer Rain, Bono

My guess would be Ethan ang Big Tom will be the final 2, and Ethan likely win the vote.
Just as long as Lex (Tommy Lee wannabe) doesn't win.

I think Richard Hatch will win.

------------------
~ME THREE

you can try the best you can
you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough

Originally posted by PopFly:
We're down to the last six people on the latest series of <I>Survivor</I>. Any predictions?
I was rooting for Frank, but now I guess I'll root for Ethan.

I was a "Survivor" addict the first two seasons, but then I ended up having to work Thursday nights, so I haven't watched it this time around at all. Blarg.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I think Ethan is too nice to win. He'll be taken out before the final two because nobody will want to play him.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
I want Ethan to win, and not that touble maker Lex. Geez that guy gets on my nerves.

Ditto! If Lex wins, I'll never watch another episode of Survivor...at least until Survivor 4 comes out
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I was a "Survivor" addict the first two seasons, but then I ended up having to work Thursday nights, so I haven't watched it this time around at all. Blarg.

I used to watch Survivor all the time. But after the first 3 episodes of this one, I just stopped caring.

*starts chanting* ethan, ethan, ethan, ethan! *looks around and sees nobody else participating
frown.gif

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Ethan is probably most of our choice, but last week it was obvious they all realize he's the one that is the most competition, and the stewardess tried to drum up votes to vote him off. There was an article in the paper that said Lex's son said his dad was going to win, which of course he can't know, but he can know that his dad is one of the last 2, so it looks like he is. He sure does a good job on those challenges. It also said in the article that we weren't shown how Lex and some others got Dysentary so bad they were hospitalized...it just continued like they never went to the hospital.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom