Survivor Fiji, Aussie eps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cin

Blue Crack Addict
in the gutter, looking at the stars. . .and smilin
Before anyone starts, I know you guys have already had a thread on this show but we're a LOOOONG way behind. I think we're only up to about episode 6? I thought it would be cool to chat with any other interferencers that LOVE this show.

By the way, if anyone comes in and spoils any surprises you will be shunned by all. Well . . . . . . . .. me at least. :madspit:

So, with that out of the way.

I just watched the ep from Sunday night and I can't believe they voted Anthony out. After that huge outburst from Rocky at tribal with all the others looking on. AAAAAAGGGGH.:mad: Hopefully the others will fall apart ie, Rocky, now that they don't have ANthony around as their 'cookie' I loved what Yauman said after the challenge, he's a crack up.

continue

cinnaminson said:

By the way, if anyone comes in and spoils any surprises you will be shunned by all. Well . . . . . . . .. me at least. :madspit:
Snape kills Dumbledore!

Whatever you do, avoid Survivor on Wikipedia because it's got the voting history within easy reach on the page.

cinnaminson, if you miss an episode I can give you a link that has all the full episodes streamed.

Last edited:
MrPryck2U said:
Here's a spoiler for you: Rocky is a douchebag!

:lmao: I kinda guessed that one.

Thanks for link offer. Now I'm tempted but I think I'll be strong enough to resist. I think I read who won when it originally finished but because the names meant nothing to me then I'm not quite sure. It makes it kinda fun to watch how people plot when you know they make it a long way.

Doozer61 said:
i liked it when Sly Stallone appeared on the episode to kick Rocky's skinny ass. :lol:
And who could have imagined Rocky winning the whole thing after the other Surviviors watched him cry like a little girl when Sly smacked him.

Rocky's like a nasty mix of that legend Shane from a few seasons back and Boston Rob.

Where are the hot babes in this season! There was one decent sheila in the first episode and she got voted off!

Rita/Liliana were both gorgeous...

...and Shane is beyond legendary and probably the greatest character of the modern seasons,...the entire Casaya tribe should return. Ratings GOLD! No idea why the casual fans didn't like Panama, head and shoulders above the rest of the recent crop.

You're thinking of Pearl Islands. I'm referring to Panama: Exile Island, although they actually both took place in the same location. So did All Stars. The idea was that Exile Island would be a one time mega-twist, so they didn't want to waste a fancy location. Now we're stuck with three Pearl Islands seasons. :|

Rocky's gone. :hi5:

I loved that he thinks he's going to be on the jury.
Best part was when Yauman found the idol then hid the fake one. I love that he was so excited just like a little kid.
Second best part was when Michelle? fell off the platform.:lmao:

Stupid Rocky with his smart arse face when he walked in for tribal.:mad:

I'm sooo glad they voted Lisi off, she was annoying the hell out of me by changing her mind every few minutes. I liked when Yauman kicked everyones butts at the challenge, especially when the others make it really obvious that they think he's a weed.

We didn't get Lisi's final word at the end:( oh well.
Until next week. . . . . . . . . . .merge:drool:

oooh, that was a good one. I loved Mookie and Alex's faces when the votes started coming for Edguardo. Dreamz really surprised me with his ability to lie so well.
I hope that Mookie goes next, there's just something about him that I don't like.
Until next week. . . . . . . :sad:

yaa hoo, no more Mookie, he really deserved it too, thinking he was so smart by finding Yaumans idol. I loved that everone's first reaction was shock that he'd gone through bags. :eyebrow:

The Battleship style challenge was bit boring but at least it was something different, they seem to recycle the same old challenges too often.

Boo's knee crunching back into place was a personal highlight for me.:yuck:

I still miss Edgardo and his accent:(

oh Alex, I'll miss you.:( I didn't like or dislike him but I liked how hw worked really hard to stay. He almost had Dreamz and Cassandra with him.
I hope Earl goes next, he seems to cocky now. Out of all of the people left the only ones that stand out are Yauman, Earl and Dreamz. The girls are sooo boring.
Boo has been very quiet but is kinda getting my attention now.:shifty: :combust:

There's no hot women.....like Elisabeth and Danielle of past series.

Edgardo was cool, wish he was still around. I'm hoping for a Yau Man or Boo win, but I reckon Earl's got it in the bag....

Back
Top Bottom