Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a little bit I thought they were going to actually vote Ozzie off! :ohmy: Really does pose quite a threat to everyone in the long run. He's cocky but I honestly wouldn't mind seeing him win the million. No doubt he's one hell of a competitor!

Oh and good riddance Jessica :giggle:

Yeah, i found myself strangely rooting for Ozzy too. I've been hating him since he threw that challenge in the beginning, but now I think he's proven himself as a great competitor. So, i guess this means we're gonna have to sit through another week of CBS blurring out his butt crack...:ohmy:

^ :lol: Yeah Ozzy is the shiznit that's for sure.
So is that Pavaroti chick. She does pretty damn good in the challanges. If that were me out there I would have been more like Rebecca :laugh:

I kind of liked Flicka, sad to see her go.
But Ozzy has definitely grown on me, like most I was not pleased when he threw the challenge, but he has since shown himself to be a grreat competitor.

Pavarti is a boxer, so she's obviously pretty atheltic and competitive and it shows. Not bad on the eyes either.

I agree. Ozzy has done well and deserves to fight it out in the individual challenges.

Yul is the perfect person to have the immunity idol because he is kind of laying low and not a disruptive presence, so nobody is really thinking of him too much.

Granted, being in a solid alliance doesn't hurt either...

I missed this thread!! Michael and I are HUGE fans of Survivor...no phone calls allowed during Survivor....I like Ozzy he works his butt off and I believe he deserves to be the one on one challenger....Jonathan is the one who works my last nerve!!! Susan

Hi guys,
I'm have to get into this thread now. I haven't gotten into this show really until this year. I watched the very first season, and now this season.

Anyway, I liked flicka and I am sad she's gone. :( I think Ozzy is the friggin man, but I worry that will hurt his chances...and finally, I think Yul has a good chance, but I also think you gotta watch out for Candice. She's my wildcard of the show. :wink:

Oh, and if I miss a show, I can just watch it on comcast "On Demand". So I don't have to worry about missing any show. Not to rub it in or anything. :wink: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom