Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it just me or does Jonathan's voice sound just like Alan Alda's?

OK, anyone else notice (can't take credit, the wife picked up on it) that when Candace returned from Exile Isle and they were discussing why she was selected, that she was chewing a big wad of gum?
Where the heck did she get gum? From one of the boat drivers?

Check it out on the CBS Innertube:

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/player.php?cat=114207&vid=&format=&auto=1

Watch the first 1:15 of part 2

I guess I wasn't paying attention, because I didn't really notice that.

Do they still get to take one luxury item with them when they start out? Perhaps gum was hers.

I was really surprised J.P. went last night. I know it's strategy because he seems to be a strong person, but right now, there's a way to go before the merge, and I think it's better if you have the strongest people around in order to avoid tribal council.

Watching J.P. get blindsided was very entertaining!!!!! :lol: :evil: I did feel a bit sorry for him though.

That baby bird! :sad: I would have felt horrible, but I don't fault Cao Boi (did I spell that right??) for doing what he did.

Bonochick said:

That baby bird! :sad: I would have felt horrible, but I don't fault Cao Boi (did I spell that right??) for doing what he did.

Awwww I know the poor little thing! :sad: I don't think he did it on purpose either. Was clear just how horrible he really felt about what he had done. Oh and I think you did spell his name right :giggle:

I felt bad for that baby bird also. I was afraid that once the mother attended to it ,she would of abandon since it had contrat with humans.

I guess the girls got their wish about J.P. getting voted off. He sure was shocked.

Hewson said:
OK, anyone else notice (can't take credit, the wife picked up on it) that when Candace returned from Exile Isle and they were discussing why she was selected, that she was chewing a big wad of gum?
Where the heck did she get gum? From one of the boat drivers?

Check it out on the CBS Innertube:

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/player.php?cat=114207&vid=&format=&auto=1

Watch the first 1:15 of part 2

She could have been chewing on anything. Looks like they were eating Coconut?

Probly because she was nervous .. being grilled from the tribe about why they picked her for exile...

for all the controversy

there has not been much drama this season

i don't have any favorites yet

but, Ozzy deserves points for his fishing and swimming

RavenBlue said:
Ozzy can definitly move! I was in awe at how much he caught up in the swim and then went on to win.

i think he ran more than he swam

which makes him much smarter than that
big dumb log, J P

I am so glad JP got voted off. He was annoying as hell, and what a lazy bum expecting people to wait on him like he was the leader! Hopefully with him gone this will allow the group to bond and gain some strength to get back in the game.

Just watched the last half (Thanks youtube) after being interupted the other night :madwife:

Cao boi really pissed me off with the whole bird thing. There was no need. I don't see why he couldn't have looked in the nest before he battered it.

I still really dislike Ozzy (throwing that challenge grrr) but the man does have some skills...although his attitude leaves something to be desired (whining after his ex team mate got voted off). Great swimmer though ( I know in the second challenge he mostly ran, but in the first he swam and his technique is great).

JP - good riddance, with your arms and legs broken or painted on the way they must have been for you to sit there at the fire and only contribute "supervision and advice", I'm glad to see you gone.

Jonathon does sound like Alan Alda :yes:

I still Christina for the win, and Adam for looking at :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
Just watched the last half (Thanks youtube) after being interupted the other night :madwife:

I still really dislike Ozzy (throwing that challenge grrr)

true,

it might have more drama

if that guy with "stalker mentality" (I met the love of my life, love at first sight, she said she loved me) were still on the island.

kia orana,
talk the talk and walk the walk on rarotonga...try the cook lager beer its fantastic stuff and then have a smoothie (btw the best smoothies on our blue planet) at fruits of rarotonga just on the other side of the road of titikaveka beach. the cook islds :rockon:

I am sorry to admit I slept through the best of the week TV night tonite. So what happened? I need to know!!! I had such a horrendously busy but exciting week that I was so exhausted I lay down for just a minute.....I swear....and woke up at 10:15! Dammit!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom