Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ozzy is the only one that can win against Yul when it comes down to the jury vote. What has anyone else done to deserve the win? If Yul knows what's good for him, he may need to think about turning on Ozzy before the final 4. But even then, Ozzy is strong enough to take all the immunity challenges. This will come down to Yul against Ozzy. Everyone else is just a pawn in Yul's game. I like them both, but i would give the money to Yul.

Sometimes being the pawn works, though. Becky and Sundra haven't done much, but that means they haven't pissed off anyone, either. So if they were to make it to the final, they'd have a really good chance with the jury.

I agree Becky and Sundra haven't pissed anyone off. But Yul really hasn't either. He played a smart game and was seemingly pretty honest with everyone throughout. (except for this last week with Jonathan) If those girls were going up against someone like Jonathan, then i'd say they'd for sure get votes. But i have to think that the people on the jury respect the game enough to give it to somebody who played it and played it well. As long as there's no hate towards Yul, i think he would take an easy victory over either of those girls. Although, this is the first season I've ever watched this show, so i don't know how the jurys have voted in the past. Richard Hatch won, and from what I've heard, he wasn't a very popular guy. All i know is this is going to be really exciting if it comes down to Ozzy and Yul.

ultravioletluvv said:
I agree Becky and Sundra haven't pissed anyone off. But Yul really hasn't either. He played a smart game and was seemingly pretty honest with everyone throughout. (except for this last week with Jonathan) If those girls were going up against someone like Jonathan, then i'd say they'd for sure get votes. But i have to think that the people on the jury respect the game enough to give it to somebody who played it and played it well. As long as there's no hate towards Yul, i think he would take an easy victory over either of those girls. Although, this is the first season I've ever watched this show, so i don't know how the jurys have voted in the past. Richard Hatch won, and from what I've heard, he wasn't a very popular guy. All i know is this is going to be really exciting if it comes down to Ozzy and Yul.

The only thing Yul might have going against him would have been when the other members of the tribe asked him to get rid of Jonathan instead of Candice the other week, and he didn't. Granted, they did vote off Jonathan last week, so perhaps it won't be as big of a deal now.

Of course, we'll see what happens tonight first. :wink:

ultravioletluvv said:
Richard Hatch won, and from what I've heard, he wasn't a very popular guy. All i know is this is going to be really exciting if it comes down to Ozzy and Yul.

I suspect that Richard Hatch was less obnoxious around camp (nakedness not withstanding) than he was during the "diary sessions." I don't know that we've ever had a winner that was truly, deeply unpopular with the other constestants.

I really hated the pacing for this season. Loading the cast with 20 players than doing double eliminations, enlarging the jury, and now this three finalists business? I don't like it.

VintagePunk said:
They didn't use the jury system during the Richard Hatch era.

Go Ozzy! :hyper:

:scratch: they didn't? well then what was all that about Sue and the vulture speech? didn't she say she was giving her vote to Richard?

Damn.. Ozzy is on fire.

And Yul has the idol. He's obviously going to be in the final two unless something crazy happens.

The idol is only good up until the final 4, so Yul becomes vulnerable then.

I see Adam trying to make a deal with Michelle Kwan and Sundra, trying to convince them that neither stands a chance physically against Ozzy and with the jury against Yul or Ozzy, but they both could beat him in a jury vote possibly. Would they take the bait?

If it weren't for Ozzy throwing the early challenge to oust Candice's boyfriend Billy, he might be one of my favorites of all time, up there with Tom and Terry.
He's a great competitor.

Yul is quite good at the mental aspect of the game, and decent in challenges, wouldn't be bothered by him winning either.

I think I saw something in the previews about trying to get the idol away from Yul...maybe Adam said it? Anyway it seems too late for that to me. Are there rules? I mean, if someone were to steal it, is that legal? Because that would be pretty funny.

Ozzy is a pretty cool cat. I'm reasonably sure he knows that his Aitu allies will turn on him the minute he loses a challenge, yet he's staying loyal to them. I assume he figures if he loses a challenge he's gone regardless, and if he stays loyal to his alliance and makes it to the final he'd most certainly win, since he's played it straight the whole way and not burned any bridges with any jury members.

I don't see how much sense that would make, since after the next round the idol is worthless.

But Adam is in a desperate situation and trying anything to stick around.

If Ozzy loses the next immunity challenge, he's gone. Yul, Becky, and Sundra would get rid of him over Adam if they had the opportunity.

Adam just might sneak his way into the final three...

Adam doesn't deserve to win. I'm glad they got rid of Parskanky! Yul made a bad move when he said he returned Jonathan's hat so Jonathan wouldn't resent Yul for screwing Jonathan over. He could've kept that knowledge to himself. At least Ozzie didn't make any promises to anyone.

The plot thickens. I'd love to see Yul win, but I could totally see it being Sondra or ..Becky.. is that her name I just had a brainfart!

Then again if Yul keeps getting immunity I could totally see him winning the whole she-bang. I must say this is one of the better seasons of Survivor :up:

Up here in Canada, the station that shows Survivor has little trivia bits during commerical breaks. Anyway they were saying not to feel bad for those voted off because they all recieve money. Apparently the first person voted off recieved over $2000 bucks. :huh:

Okay so here's my theory..b/c the jury is so big I have this wierd feeling it is going to go down to three finalists not two. The last show has always been 4 down to three down to two not five! Any thoughts?

Maybe I just think about this show too much...bring on tomorrow!!:wink:

i don't know why they made a big deal about that hat. and, i thought that yul did not vote for jonathan so he really wasn't sucking up. ozzy is unstoppable and is the biggest threat at this time. wouldn't mind seeing him win the money and he did admit that he has been playing this for himself the whole time. look how far that's gotten him :up:

Back
Top Bottom