Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, I was thinking about Jonathan...is he really any worse/more manipulative/more shady than Yul? I think the difference is, Jonathan just never shuts up about it, who needs to go next blah blah blah, and it makes him sound worse. Yul meanwhile is very smooth & low-key, but he's sitting there with the Idol, in 100% control. He's smarter though, which helps.

So who do you guys want to win, in order of preference? Mine:

1. Ozzy
2. Becky
3. Sundra
4. Parvati
5. Yul
6. Jonathan
7. Candace/Adam (tie-I can't stand either one of them)

1 more hour baby, bring it on.

Shit,
I can't believe they voted Ozzy OFF!!!!!!!!
ok - no posting until after
11 PM EST
unless SPOILER ALERT!! >>> - my pryck.

Yul may have made a crucial mistake in telling Becky that he wants to earn favour with the jury. The way he said it was very revealing. "I" want their vote so no matter who "I" go up against in the finals, they won't hold the Jonathan thing against me. Isn't it reasonable for Becky to wonder " I thought we had an alliance, and I was going to the final two with you?" It's not a huge thing but if a crack could form in this alliance, this is the kind of thing the other two could try to use to drive wedges. But what am I thinking, they still haven't shown any game skills.:wink:

All in all it doesn't matter when Jonathan gets the boot or if the jury holds a grudge. If the Aitu four stay strong, the final two will come from Aitu anway. So the blame will be shared. Yul is probably the most cerebral player in Survivor history. Jonathan probably one of the most ignorant.

Agreed on Yul, but I think you're selling Jonathan short. I can't stand the guy, but he's doing something right.

I do think Yul's remarks could bounce back on him. I also think it might have been smart to give the CandyAss's their way & vote off Jonathan first...but I wonder if Yul was worried they might use the next week to try to flip somebody to their side?

I'm glad Candace is toast, now Jonathan next, then Adam. I wonder if one of the other Aitu 4 will try to challenge Yul?

Jeez, there have definitely been worse players than Jonathan. Candace, Adam and Perskanky tried to gang up on him and it didn't work. Yul is a good player, but Terry from last season was better and Tom the Firefighter was the best. I hope Perskanky goes next. She doesn't do anything. But, look out for Becky. She's flyin under the radar right now.

^nice one! :applaud:

By calling Jonathan ignorant, I mean in the manners department. No class whatsoever, arrogant and cocky, plus all that belching. He is a smart player. If he makes it to the final two walking this tight rope it would be amazing.

And I said Yul was most cerebral, always trying to anticipate the next step in the game, Tom and Terry kept winning challenges. Yul hasn't stepped it up to that point yet but it may also be because he doesn't feel he needs to yet.

Last edited:
sign_drama.gif

MrPryck2U said:
Ozzy was NOT even close to being voted off.
I think your BS detector needs a tuneup...deep's post coming at the midway point of the show should be a dead give away that he was funnin'.

Glad that I won't have to see any more Adam/Candace make-out sessions until the reunion show.

Whats the deal with (Luciano) Pavarti taking her bubble bath with her bikini on...damn woman, get nekkid.

And what was with 4 players never seriously bidding for anything during the food auction. Can they take their $500 home? Cause that was plain stupid letting Jonathan get the best meals and the toothpaste etc. Give him credit for playing that part of the game well.

I too wonder if Yul should have been so up front with Michelle Kwan about the jury being pissed at him if they kept Jonathan around. Of course, somewhere there is still bound to be another jury twist cause if not the jury will have 10 members which it certainly won't.
But Michelle Kwan has skated on Yul and Ozzy's coattails as has Sundra so in the end would either of them win a jury vote over Yul or Ozzy...I would hope not, but we shall see.

Sundra and Becky are playing this perfectly. They are allied with Yul, but letting him take what will be the eventual fall when the jury convenes.

And when Parvarti won the bath, I admit I was sitting there waiting to see exactly how she was going to do it. Needless to say, I was disappointed. :wink:

I can't stand Parskanky. I'm sure if she got naked, something might've fallen out.
I gotta admit, Yul was foolish for telling everyone he had the idol. I know he's close with Becky, but that was a mistake.

Also, everyone talks about how much they hate Jonathan, but Candace was sent to Exile island several times. Becky was saying she was a threat, but her and Yul probably can't stand her. All she does is hook up with Adam and cry. LOL! Go figure? If Adam or Parskanky don't win the next few challenges, they'll be gone too.

Parvati annoys me way more than Candace, but Candace is so athletic, she would've been a definite threat in challenges. Jonathan can be an ass, but at least he fishes and he sucks at challenges.

I would've voted Adam (had he not won immunity), then Candace, then Parvati...

Hewson said:
Glad that I won't have to see any more Adam/Candace make-out sessions until the reunion show.

Everytime they kissed I wanted to hurl..I mean doesn't their breath stink?!?!:barf: :barf: :barf:

I also really enjoyed how lame ole Pavarti snuck her way into the cuddling party...ew.

GO OZZIE!!!!! (anyone else notice it was part his fault for not sharing the food. he was all for it. yet no one brought it up!! hee hee)

Ozzy didn't get much screen time last night. He was absent (apparently getting firewood) while all the post auction drama was unfolding.

MrPryck2U said:
I can't stand Parskanky. I'm sure if she got naked, something might've fallen out.

:lmao:

I gotta admit, Yul was foolish for telling everyone he had the idol. I know he's close with Becky, but that was a mistake.

Agree!

Was it just me or was that one of the best damn shows last night?! :love: With the exception of all of that kissing going on. Too bad for them that they don't get along with Jonathan and he couldn't share the mouthwash he had bought,lol.

Back
Top Bottom