Survivor:Cook Islands

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why do they seem swayed by Candace. She is dumb dumb. The non-white (interesting how it is going back to race as I can see) members need to get that foursome (well at least the three of them Jonathan not included) out of there or they are doomed.

That being said I want Ozzy to win it all-I think he has gills.

That episode was insane. lmao @ Nate's shit talking regarding Jonathan :laugh: He is so right, what a moron!!! And I was on the floor when Jeff said "Jonathan getting frustrated by ME" :lol:

I am moved by the whole Aitu tribe now.. I'm like YEAH GO GO GO!!! Ozzy is kick ass. I didnt like him before but I do now.

I feel so dumb when I watch TV, but I was smiling while watching the 4-member tribe bust the other tribes balls.

My list, in order of who I'd like to see win this thing"

1) Yul - he reminds me so much of my best friend
2) Ozzy - he's the ultimate survivor
3) Becky - she's so unoffensive and so kind
4) the other Aitu member (I can't remember her name) tied with Nathan, he's hillarious

Sicy said:
That episode was insane. lmao @ Nate's shit talking regarding Jonathan :laugh: He is so right, what a moron!!! And I was on the floor when Jeff said "Jonathan getting frustrated by ME" :lol:

I am moved by the whole Aitu tribe now.. I'm like YEAH GO GO GO!!! Ozzy is kick ass. I didnt like him before but I do now.
I'm surpeised its taken this long for someone to make a comment back to Probst during a challenge...he's always saying stuff like..."C'mon Rupert you gotta move faster"...almost taunting competitors.

I was quite pleased to see Aitu win both challenges, karma baby. Would like to see Ozzy, Yul and Michelle Kwan as the final 3.

fah said:
Am I doing the math wrong or would that make the jury an even number???
At this point it would be 10, if each eliminated person until the final 2 makes the jury the rest of the way. Obviously that would leave a tie as a possibility, so I'm sure we'll see another twist with jury formation. Maybe the last person (or last 3) eliminated don't get on the jury...or maybe the jury of 9 will vote for winner amongst the final 3, that would be a twist.

This has been an excellent season with the new twists that have occurred.

I think it's obvious why Candace switched, but Jonathan really made a stupid move by following her. If they lose again next week, he's easily gone unless something happens between now and then that changes their minds.

And I agree with Hewson - I don't think everyone remaining will be on that jury. Perhaps someeone from the final four won't be allowed.

I wonder how long it took Jonathan to regret his decision, considering they were only given seconds to think it through. Surely he must realize that it was stupid?? And I laughed too, at his and Jeff's comments during the challenge. :lol:

I don't know how many seasons it's been since I've cheered for a tribe the way I did last night with the small tribe. They've got the heart of a champion! [/strongbad reference]

I've liked Yul and Ozzy since the beginning...Yul because he's intelligent and nice with great social skills, and Ozzy because of his survival skills and athleticism...so, go them!

VintagePunk said:

I've liked Yul and Ozzy since the beginning...Yul because he's intelligent and nice with great social skills, and Ozzy because of his survival skills and athleticism...so, go them!

I like them too, for the same reasons. I also like Sundra because she's not bad at anything, but she doesn't stand out (which can be good in this game).

VintagePunk said:
I don't know how many seasons it's been since I've cheered for a tribe the way I did last night with the small tribe. They've got the heart of a champion! [/strongbad reference]

So very true! :up:

Hope to see this tribe of 4 kick even more ass :wink:

Brad just told the truth in a game where the truth kills.

Yes, it was awesome seeing Aitu succeed after being betrayed.

What's in the bottle next week?

Sicy said:
And I was on the floor when Jeff said "Jonathan getting frustrated by ME" :lol:

I caught that too! We were laughing so hard.

We actually cheered when they won reward :reject:

Jonathan>Moron.

RedrocksU2 said:

I caught that too! We were laughing so hard.

We actually cheered when they won reward :reject:

Jonathan>Moron.
\
Agreed. But the thing was, all he said was "Jonathan just wasted a cannonball there"...and he DID. I think That's why Jonathan got so offended. He knew he screwed up on a NEW team and he was in trouble.

What I worry about is the caucasians getting together even though right now they are against Jonathan. I dunno. It'll be interesting.

I hope those 4 keep beating up on the the "bigger and better tribe"...remember when the groups formed? All the HUGE strong guys were on that team? Well, besides Yul. Anyway, GO OZZY!

p.s. I still love on demand...

Yul has been one of the nicest individuals ever in Survivor, in my opinion.
If I am not mistaken, he does some type of Managing work, I would love to work with him. He comes out as very friendly and trustworthy.
We'll see if the next few weeks show a different side of him.

I heard that whichever tribe loses the challenge, gets the bottle, and in bottle is a note that they have to get rid of 2 people instead of 1.

i agree about last nights show. we were on the edge of our seats rooting for them! this has been the best season in quite awhile. i can't wait to see whats in store for them next week.

ozzy did irritate me when he blew that challenge but he has proven himself. and you gotta love brad's honesty. unfortunately, he was already gone.

Great episode last night. Lots of action. I thought the glass bottom boat challenge was really neat. If would be neat if they could do a special on the folks who come up with all the activities and puzzles.

I think Raro will regret not dumping Jonathan this week...now he has a week to weasel his way into the good graces of the other 3 white members - and then they start picking off the others. Funny how the race dynamic is creeping back in.

Agreed with everyone else re: rooting for Aitu...they remain the better team, and also the more "likeable" team.

Does anyone know/remember if Yul told anyone he had the idol? I thought he might have, but not sure...also I think Jonathan has a pretty good idea, as he seemed to think the reason he didn't find it at Exile Island is because someone already did.

For everybody that says

I didn't like Ozzy before

but, I do now.

Well, I had concerns when he threw that competition, too.

(remember we only see a small portion of what goes on,
due to editing.)

when that guy revealed he was a psyche case at tribal council,

I quickly reversed my opinion of Ozzy.

I am certain Yul is kicking himself over and over again after thinking back to Caiboi's plan to eliminate either Jonathan or Candice a few weeks ago. Plus how many times have we seen Yul commenting on how everyone seems to not trust Jonathan but he was unsure.

Becky knows Yul has the immunity idol. I hope they don't reveal that part of the game, that would ruin the whole point of having it the game.

Ozzy is by far the greatest water competitor ever on the show.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom