Survivor: Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Rob is going tonight. Matt & Butch know he bailed on their alliance, and the girls can be easily swayed because they're still pissed at him even though they made good last week. I'm tired of Rob but I still hope it's one of the girls who gets booted tonight.

On the other hand, Matt is truly the biggest threat to everybody so they may boot him instead if he doesn't win immunity.

Now get this...my flight from Seattle on Sunday arrives at 6pm which gives me an hour to get home before the big two-hour finale starts. It's exactly an hour drive so if the flight is late...well, my friends and I may have to stop at the airport lounge, have a beer and demand to see Survivor! Plus the timer on my VCR no longer works.

:scream:

Well Miss Smarty Pantys Heidi is gone. Really thought it would of been Jenna, but I guess the guys thought Heidi would be more of a risk to stay. I have a feeling that Matt is going to be the winner, but who really knows. :shrug:

What was with Heidi's speech before the vote?? She called herself the "mastermind" behind so many plans??? Uhh...okaaaay...

They were smart to keep Jenna. She is very weak right now and would be less likely to win challenges than Heidi.

Matt is so intense. I hope he wins.

Bonochick said:
What was with Heidi's speech before the vote?? She called herself the "mastermind" behind so many plans??? Uhh...okaaaay...

yeah, when she said that, everyone in my house was wondering if we were watching the right show.

Heidi :rolleyes:

Good I dont have to look at her skinny ass bones with those big ass fake boobs any longer.

Yeah I think Matt may win too.

Heidi the mastermind? They must be doing some clever editing to keep us from seeing her major brainstorming. The reaction of the other players and jury was priceless when she made her speech.

I like Rob's comments at the end, "2 girls, one brain, only one half-wit left."

The preview for the finale makes me think Matt doesn't win, cause they said Matt was unstoppable.
I hope he wins though.

Rob the snake could put Matt out with Jenna.

He thinks his only chance to win is to go up against Jenna.

Most boring final two: Rob and Butch

most interesting final two: Jenna and Rob

Most likely winner: Matt

The final immunity challange is a test about what you learned about fellow survivors: Who has the advantage?

Butch : no

Jenna : too self absorbed

Matt : Not much of a mingler

Rob : By default I guess, has advantage

How the F did Jenna win? Her stupid answers were so ridiculous. That was the worst outcome I have ever seen. :mad:

tiny dancer said:
Would you believe that Jenna's hometown is 50 miles form where I live. Her winning is all over our local news tonight. :mad:

come on, dancer

support the local girl

i know Sicy is loving this

deep said:
:down:

I can't believe Rob won. :down:

:shame: do you know that i saw this earlier and thought the show was ruined for me? i thought he won the million dollars.

look, i'm sorry, but i'm happy as long as rob didn't win. jenna sucks, yes. but at least she's not rob. i am confused about her winning a landslide vote. that means even christy voted for her :huh:

:scream: ALL BUT ONE VOTE??? WTF???

we laughed our asses off at jeff riding the sea-doo from the amazon to NYC on one tank of gas, though. and he didn't spill a single vote :cute:

oh well, there's always next season.

bonosgirl84 said:

we laughed our asses off at jeff riding the sea-doo from the amazon to NYC on one tank of gas, though. and he didn't spill a single vote :cute:

My dad said that was "hokey"...:lmao:...I :heart: that word.

He also said, "What if he got mugged while running through the city with the votes?" :lmao:

bonosgirl84,

I posted that at 5 pm west coast time, three hours before the show began just to bump the thread.

I think Matt lost votes saying he did not deserve to win, that Rob did.
I think jury members voted for Jenna, because a vote for Matt was a vote for the Rob alliance?

Yeah, the Jet ski skit was funny. It makes you wonder how much of this reality show is staged.

Last edited:
Bonochick said:

He also said, "What if he got mugged while running through the city with the votes?" :lmao:
I said the exact same thing while watching.

Jenna: Least deserving winner ever.

And she said her parents weren't too thrilled about her getiing nekkid for Choc and PB, but it won't ever happen again?? I predict we'll see both Jenna and Heidi in Playboy before the year is out, possibly together in a jungle themed layout.

My flight from Seattle got in 30 minutes early so I just made it home in time. I had despised Jenna throughout the whole show but I figured if everyone but one person on the jury voted for her, she must have been deserving (in ways we the viewing audience could not see). She also seemed to learn some things about herself and owned up to a lot. So I kind of warmed up to her. And given that this was originally men vs. women I could get behind a woman winning. :mac: She did, after all, win half the immunity challenges--it couldn't have been all luck.

Funny how Rob stabbed everyone in the back and yet everyone pretty much acknowledged that he played the game best from a strategy standpoint and that backstabbing is part of the game. I just thought he made the game really fun to watch and I liked him even more in the reunion.

How about how much weight everybody lost! :ohmy:

Hewson said:
I predict we'll see both Jenna and Heidi in Playboy before the year is out, possibly together in a jungle themed layout.
Dont know about the jungle theme, but sure enough, Jenna and Heidi will be in the August issue of Playboy.

Back
Top Bottom