Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maro_chik

Refugee
Who's ready? I know I am. :hyper:

Any predictions? Too many good players, in my opinion. I'll be rooting for Rupert though.

I'm pulling for Amber, Jenna M, Jenna L, (always gotta go with the hot ones), or Rudy (cause he's frickin hilarious)!!!

And don't worry anyone, no spoilers this time around. I'm going spoiler-free for ASS. :)

I'm going to be watching....should be interesting. I'll root for the man Rupert, gotta love the hate Hatch though.

Why does Richard have to walk around naked :yuck:

I think it sucks that no one can make fire and they have no food and water. I have no idea how they are functioning right now because I get dizzy if I go 12 hours without eating :|

Good call on booting Tina. I think the winners will definitely go first.

Here's my pick for next week (this isn't based on any spoiler info, btw).

RC: Mogo Mogo
IC Loser: Saboga
Boot: Ethan or Jenna

Meeganie: the show where the No1 punkster himself, Johnny Rotten, agreed to come on?

(I heard he could be hosting the Brit awards)

U2girl said:
Meeganie: the show where the No1 punkster himself, Johnny Rotten, agreed to come on?

Yep. :D He's funny. He and Jordan and Razor Rudduck were the only 'celebrities' on it I'd even heard of.

DaveC said:
Why does everyone love Rupert so much?

I really don't like him. :reject:
I like him because he seemed to be pretty honest on Pearl Islands, and also asked for honesty in return. (Despite the fact that people sometimes took advantage of that) Plus, the little blurbs about getting picked on and always being an outcast got to me. :hug:

...That, and he has a cute lil impish smile. :flirt:

Elvis Presley said:
Im pulling for Lex, Tom and Colby.....

:yes:

And Rupert. Or Kathy, even.

Apparently, Tina said Tribal Council actually lasted AN HOUR AND A HALF :crack: No wonder they were cold.

Shame about Tina though--Rupert should have aligned with Ethan as well, and booted Jenna off--she's trying to stir shit up waaay too early in the game.

*sigh* I'm so addicted already.

DaveC said:
Why does everyone love Rupert so much?
I wonder that sometimes too.
When he says he only came back for his wife and daughter. Well if you're so concerned about them, stay home with them for 39 days, get a job and bring home a paycheck. I think he's a bit more conniving than he lets on. Lets face it, they all are.
I say go Boston Rob, he has no illusions about anything, just trying to manipulate himself to the top.

Ofcourse Rupert is my fave again, but I had forgotten how much I liked Tom. :lmao: @ "cry baby titty suckin"!!!!!

Richard had tear away velcro shorts :|

I wanted to ring Jenna's neck, but all her griping worked because now Tina is gone.

Ethan :drool: Jeff :combust:

Yes this is gonna be sooooo good!
I think my faves are Lex and Rupert... but I also love Ethan, plus he is great eye candy :combust:
And you are right EP.... Jeff is :drool:

I don't like Rupert because he got so bloody arrogant in S:pI. Jon cast one vote against him and Rupie went apeshit on him. He thinks he's invincible and it comes off as pompousness to me. He also seemed to be threatening people a lot when the littlest things weren't going his way; he threatened Sean when Sean lost the tip of the fishing spear (a total accident), he also threatened Jon when one little vote was cast.

He can't be doing that or he's gonna make himself a target. I think he's gonna end up pulling a Nicole and try to over-politicize and end up losing in a real hurry.

I don't suspect he'll make the merge.

The more I think about it, maybe Amber is someone to root for.....

ambercov.jpg

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
Apparently, Tina said Tribal Council actually lasted AN HOUR AND A HALF :crack: No wonder they were cold.

Most of them do. I watched a story about Jeff, and he helps create story lines by prodding the players on with some tough questioning. It not only creates good dialogue for the last 5-10 minutes of the show...but also creates some division amongst tribe members when they go back to camp.

Did anyone else notice that 2 of the tribes (Saboga and Mogo Mogo) each have 2 of the big winners, while Chapera has no winners?

Does anyone know how the survivors were picked?

My picks: Rob M, Jerri and Lex
My kids: Rupert, Rupert and Rupert

Back
Top Bottom