Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blech. :yuck: All it takes is a big ego to damage my overall impression of a person. *coughShiiAnncough*

I mean, you can celebrate your win all you want, but "In your face!" or whatever she said did it for me.

I am happy Alicia's gone though... :hmm:

EvolutionMonkey said:
I don't blame her for saying stuff, the others especially Alicia told her straight to her face that she's going home that to me deserves an attitude back at them.

Agreed.

I was really happy for Shii Ann tonight and I don't blame her at all for saying what she did.

Does anyone recall what happens if the votes are tied when voting someone off the island?

Lex and Kathy were very happy to see who had won immunity.

I love at tribal Council when Jeff asked Rob if he was worried they'd take him out cause he's been so dominant and he says "what are you doing putting ideas in their head Jeff?"

And I also loved when Rupert and Jenna are discussing how to dole out the food at reward challenge and the one thing that's for sure is "Shit Ann gets the rice".

As for the tied votes issue...it has been past votes before, but there was also a time when they pulled rocks out of a bag and a guy (I forget his name) who wasn't even one of the people tied got the boot (very unfair), so for this game it could be anything, they might even thumb wrestle to see who goes.

Hewson said:
As for the tied votes issue...it has been past votes before, but there was also a time when they pulled rocks out of a bag and a guy (I forget his name) who wasn't even one of the people tied got the boot (very unfair)

Paschal!!!!!!!!!!

That sucked. :(

I rekon Shi Ann should work her arse off and try to mix it up with rupert and big Tom and Jenna and try and get them to get rid of Rob, if I were her thats what I would do, she hasn't got anything to loose. I hope she stays for a bit longer, because I think the game is going to get boring if it just ends up being Rob calling the shots:huh:

I give her credit for going out fightin.

Big Tom is a big dope. He's not playing any game in my opinion. He's just dopin around. He needs to go back to his farm or whatever.

Bonochick said:
Big Tom and his son...you can totally tell they are related. :lol:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

And what about the fear factor challenge.

I had to look away while they were eating the tarantula:ohmy:

Last edited:
We happened to be eating dinner when the reward challenge came on. ...My mum made me change the channel when she saw the cockroaches. :lol:

Well I knew that it was inevitable that Shi Ann was going, unless she won another immunity and from what I read on the Srvivor website, she came pretty close.....so, now it gets interesting, who is going home next week??????

and I loved what Shi Ann had to say about Amber, with her big green eyes and all, just maybe, like what Rob said, she is playing the best game of all. But you know the sad thing is that this is 'All Stars' and for the first time since I have been watching these shows, I really dont care who wins, I mean I dont like any of the people who are left, I am not 'rooting' for anyone.........I think that the original Chapera tribe got very lucky with having physically strong players and big egos and now it is making for a very boring game IMHO. I thought Rupert was who I wanted to win, but his constant suckin up to Boston Rob, just makes me go 'whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy', grow some balls man!!!!

oh well, I do wish Lex and Hatch were still there:huh:

I have not seen or heard any spoilers.

Rupert or Rob should go next because they are most likely to win immunity.

But, my best guess is Jenna is next to go.

Didn't Boston Rob, Amber, Jenna and Rupert make some sort of agreement early on....something about them making it the final four and then it's a free for all?

I think Tom will be next to go.

Tom *also* has an alliance with Rob and Amber. They promised to take him to the final three.

Then again, they promised to take Rupert and Jenna to the final four.

Why the hell does everyone trust Rob so much??

This game infuriates me.

I think that Tom is next to go. Although him and Rob have talked about an alliance it's never really been as firm as the final four alliance between Jenna/Rupert/Amber/Rob.

After that, I say it's Rupert. Jenna is much more conniving then Rupert and Amber and Rob will be able to talk Jenna into voting out Rupert, but not vice versa.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Why the hell does everyone trust Rob so much??

This game infuriates me.

My thoughts exactly, I think that it is ending this week- I just saw the episode where Shi Ann got ousted last night and then the telly said that there is an hour episode on Sat night (no going out for me this weekend!!!!) and then the two hour final on Monday night. After seeing the last episode I think a side of Rob was shown that was not so nice, when he was at the old camp with his brother and he was talking about the incident with Lex- he clearly was never going to help Lex out, if only back then Lex had got rid of Amber instead of Gerri, we could be looking at a very different game.

I got to say though that I do think that Rob has played the best game, although I dont want him to win, how on earth he has managed to be the 'godfather' of the island, just amazes me- having grown men suck up his arse and all. I really do hope that it maybe gets down to Rupert and Tom in the final two, if it is Amber and Rob, well it is going to be crap- should Amber win because she rode on the coat tails of Rob and should Rob win because of his arrogance, my bet is that Jenna will be next to leave, now what I dont get is why dont the other three players realise that there is an unbreakable alliance between Amber and Rob, therefore meaning that neither of the other players will be making it to the final two if they keep listening to Rob, so why dont they all work together and break that alliance and move to vote Rob out or Amber..........................

If Big Tom honestly thought Rob was planning to be with him in the final two instead of Amber...then he is really naive.

oooooooooooh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so Big Tom is gone now hey, well from what I have read (a chat transcript from Probst on Survivor fever.net) there is a big surprise, right at the end, I dont really care for much, although I just hope that Rob or Amber dont win the mil- cant wait for Monday night!!!!

Back
Top Bottom