Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What happened, what happened????? I cant wait til next Tuesday to find out, I want to know now. I have no strength of character when it comes to things like this.........

Like yesterday I checked out the Passions site to see what happens, only because we are about a year behing and that show moves at a snails pace and it was driving me nuts as to when things were going to happen, so now I know....

please tell me what happened:)

The tribes thought they were going to merge. Instead, they all had to draw a new buff. The tribes remained as Mogo Mogo and Chapera, but it was a question of who would be on which tribe...and it was determined by the color buff you chose.

Everybody on Mogo Mogo chose Chapera buffs, and everybody on Chapera chose Mogo Mogo buffs...except Chapera was up one member. So which member of Chapera didn't switch over with her tribe? Amber! So her and Rob are split up.

So now Chapera is Amber and the former Mogo Mogo tribe, and Chapera is now Mogo Mogo, sans Amber. The new tribes went to their respective camps, so the new Mogo Mogo folks had a serious downgrade in leaving their nice Chapera camp.

The immunity challenge was a trivia quiz on all of the seasons of Survivor. Mogo Mogo won, meaning Chapera was going to tribal council. Amber was the obvious one to go. As the tribes were leaving, Rob approached Lex and told him that if he took care of Amber, Rob would take care of him. Chapera ended up voting out Jerri.

hmmmm, very interesting, I dont quite understand what a 'buff' is and why the tribes picked the other buff instead of going with their own tribe and why exactly it was Amber who left, but anyway I guess that will all be explained to me on Tuesday night and it looks as though that idiot Boston Rob still thinks that he is in control of the game, I caaaaaaaaaaant wait for the day he gets ousted!!!!!!!:madspit:

The drawing of the buffs was random...it was just a coincidence that the tribes remained the same (with the exception of Amber), which made it so amazing.

The fact that they all drew the same buff was very strange though. Makes me think the tribes are closer than even they realize. I think Boston Rob may be in a bit of trouble with his fellow tribe mates.

It was interesting when they first arrived at the beach and they were paired off with a member of the other tribe. I can't remember who was talking about Boston Rob but she said that he would win every immunity challenge once the tribes merged. Sounded to me like they want to get rid of him before a merge takes place.

That was Shit Ann who said to Rupert that Boston Rob was "very dangerous" and would win all the individual immunity challenges.

It was funy that the Chaperans said Rob's move was very "Godfather", yet they went along with it cause he would have been pissed otherwise. Obviously he is in complete control of both tribes at this point. It will be interesting to see if any of them have enough nads to oust him, they seem afraid of him.

Laughed my Boston accented ass off when Rob said having Ambah on the other tribe was "wicked hahd".

Good show last night.

I'd be so pissed having to leave my excellent camp for a pathetic camp.

And I am so uninterested in Ambah and Rob's little drama. Rob's a good player, though.

Am I the only one who likes Shii Ann? :shifty:

Though I think I'd like either Lex or Rupert to win.

Bonochick said:
Am I the only one who likes Shii Ann? :shifty:

No, I like her heaps, she is my fave female player, I hope her and Lex are in the final two.............I so cant wait for Tuesday night to see exactly how this episode unfolds.........and can someone explain to me exactly how Boston Rob became such an arrogant idiot, why does he think he is in control of the game??? I never saw the serier that he was originally in, was he like this in that game????

hey there peoples, I just saw the episode and now it all makes sense, except how uncanny was it that the tribes remained the same- very strange and all I gotta say now is, dont you think Amber would be feeling like a git if she knew that the only thing that made her stay in the game this week was a little pep talk from her boyfriend- this dosnt really account for playing the game fairly if you ask me and if I were her I would be pissed off, knowing that I was only there because of Robs pull.........

and I also want to know exactly how Rob plans on playing the game once he and Amber are the final two, in his little fantasy world I wonder if he plans on sharing the one mil with her evenly?????:|

OzAurora said:

and I also want to know exactly how Rob plans on playing the game once he and Amber are the final two, in his little fantasy world I wonder if he plans on sharing the one mil with her evenly?????:|
Agreeing to split money is against the rules.
However a few weeks ago Rob said "If everything works out I get the girl and a million dollars, worst case I get the girl and get to help spend her million dollars."

oh no....I missed it!?!?!

Um, Elvis Presley...don't take this personally, but it seems like Lex has been told to leave and never come back! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom