Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Girls, despite your love for Ethan, and despite the fact that he was a good player. Lex made the right move for himself in the game. Dont worry Jerri will be gone soon....

Lex may keep Jerri, she is manageable, Shi Ann seems to go along to get further.

Ethan deserved to go last week for losing the challenge.

Lex's thinking was right.

He even gave Ethan a heads up. If Ethan was a "good' player he should have gotten Shi Ann and that older woman to vote Jerri and surprised Lex and Jerri.

Ladies get over Ethan. He WAS a weak player.

He did go out with style, pretty much.

Did he shun Shi Ann?

Rob's star may be sinking, too arogant.

Lex's star may be rising, sucked it up and played the game.

I was never into Ethan. Nice enough guy but kinda boring. Lex did the right thing, even though I would like to have seen Jerri go.

More and more I'm liking Kathy.

deep said:

Ethan deserved to go last week for losing the challenge.

then by those standards, jerri should have been dragged off of the show last night by the hair. so ethan couldn't untie the knot, big fuckin' deal. they were still on the raft and headed back at the same time as the other tribe. it's not ethan's fault that they couldn't row straight.

and again, explain to me how he was a weak player. he already has HIS million.

bonosgirl84 said:

and again, explain to me how he was a weak player. he already has HIS million.

Well as we learned from last season when Jenna won, you don't have to be the best player to win. You can actually be dumb, do nothing and get lucky. Not that that was the case with Ethan (I didn't see the season where he won) but I'm just saying the best player doesn't always win, unfortunately.

Boston Rob Rocks....He is the GODFATHER......Rupert will swim with the fishes.....

deep said:
Lex may keep Jerri, she is manageable, Shi Ann seems to go along to get further.

If Ethan was a "good' player he should have gotten Shi Ann and that older woman to vote Jerri and surprised Lex and Jerri

Rob's star may be sinking, too arogant.

These are my thoughts too, although it does seem a bit stupid to vote of your stronger players, now in any physical challenges, it is now obvious that Mogo Mogo are the weaker tribe and I am guessing that next week that they will again be up there at the tribal council, I hate it so much, all of my fave players have been voted off. I really dont like many of the Chapera members, all of them appear to be very arrogant, especially Boston Rob- how can anyone like this guy, I cant wait for the day he is voted off, watching his arrogance and the way that he believes that he controls the game is just disgusting and the way he spoke of Rupert was just mean- arrrrrrrrrgh, gosh he irks me....

and I have to say that I was very suprised that Ethan didn't try to rally with the Shi Ann and cathy to vote Lex off, although maybe he thought that after the previous week with Colby that it wasnt worth it, but I gotta say that I would of at least tried........Anyway at the moment Lex and Shii Ann are my faves, although if and when a merge happens, who knows how they will go, but I cant wait for a merge to happen, just so I can see the Chapera tribe start squabbling with each other and pull the daggers out on themselves:madspit:

Commercial last night made it seem like they were doing one of those recap shows, though last week's previews showed scenes from an upheavel in tribes. :scratch:

Hewson said:
Commercial last night made it seem like they were doing one of those recap shows, though last week's previews showed scenes from an upheavel in tribes. :scratch:

you're right--from the Yahoo TV guide: "Highlights and never-before-seen footage of the first 24 days on the islands."

:grumpy:

That clips show wasn't too bad...lots of new things. We laughed so hard when Rob was imitating Big Tom. :lmao:

fah said:

I don't think the tribes are going to merge.

I had said to Dad that Mogo Mogo shouldn't be getting rid of strong players because they might not have a merge. I mean, you assume there will be a merge because t here always has been, but this is All-Stars. They might do something different to throw them off. I don't know how it could be handled without doing a merge, but anything is possible on Survivor.

Bonochick said:

I had said to Dad that Mogo Mogo shouldn't be getting rid of strong players because they might not have a merge. I mean, you assume there will be a merge because t here always has been, but this is All-Stars. They might do something different to throw them off. I don't know how it could be handled without doing a merge, but anything is possible on Survivor.

Agreed, but remember not all the challenges are physical ones.

Remember the word spelling game on the last show?

In the scenes for next week, they have shown both Boston Rob and Amber speaking up. I hope they get separated.

My daughter wants Boston Rob voted off. I asked her why and she said in a whispered voice 'Mom, Boston Rob is just getting too S-E-X-Y with Amber and I don't like that'.

Theory says anything that relates itself to the Boston Red Sox is headed for doom! :wink:

There are FAR too many coasters on the show right now.

I am on the lex-wagon.

zoney! said:
Theory says anything that relates itself to the Boston Red Sox is headed for doom! :wink:

There are FAR too many coasters on the show right now.

I am on the lex-wagon.
This is the year baby.
Bahstahn Rob is gonna win the million wearing his Red Sox cap, thus breaking the curse of the Bamino, an Its World Series victory.

Back
Top Bottom