Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well...

Chapera gets tree-mail, Chapera thinks there's a merge. Challenge: get puzzle pieces, make a boat out of the puzzle, paddle to shore, get more paddles, and paddle back. Winning team gets a night on a yacht with open bar and barbecue, and they get to take along a member of the losing team. Mogo Mogo is winning, then Ethan clusterfucks another challenge (he breaks a paddle and can't untie a knot), Chapera gets ahead, Mogo Mogo comes back to within a hair, but they can't keep their boat on track. Chapera wins and takes Kathy. The remainder of Chapera in this ep is shots of them eating and drinking on this boat.

Mogo Mogo goes back to island, plotting starts, Colby attempts to convince Ethan and Lex to vote off Jerri, Lex goes to the girls and gets them to vote as a block for Colby.

TC votes are 3-2, 2 for Jerri, 3 for Colby. Colby is voted off.

Stupid move, I think, voting out Colby. Regardless of whether they think a merge is upcoming, Colby won't win EVERY SINGLE challenge post-merge. There will still be chances to get rid of him. Instead, they keep the weak girls when they're playing against a very physically dominant team (Rob, Rupert, Alicia, Tom). I mean, why kick off your best player just to keep around someone who does minimal amounts of work and gets on everyone's nerves??? Where's the logic??

I think voting Colby off was probably the right move for the remaining survivors. This is the part of the game where being a physical player is not going to help you as an individual. All of these players believe a merge is coming and in that round individual immunity up for grabs. I may be wrong, but it seems that the player who is usually the strongest physically has usually won these challenges.

I was kind of disappointed that there was only the one challenge tonight. Yes, it was a big challenge to win or lose but watching them eat and drink on nice yacht isn't why I watch Survivor. I hate to think what their bodies went through the next day after eating all that food.:barf:

I missed what Colby said at the end of show and the scenes for next week

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK!!!!!!!

I gotta not look in here from now on until after 8.30pm Tuesday Aussie time, obviously we are a week behind you guys, and now I know that my fave tribe has lost another member, I will be so peeved if they go into the merge as the lesser tribe:|

One question: why didn't stupid Ethan just use the machete to chop the ropes off of the paddles rather than wrestle with the knot?
When they showed him struggling with the knot, and Rob catching him, then the shot of the opening of the path, you just knew it was gonna be Rob who came out of the jungle first. Love him or hate him, he is clearly dominating this all star version to date.

Why does everybody not like Boston Rob? He's been one of my favorites all along.

But all in all, not the most exciting episode last night. I miss the Hatch.

I like the way Boston Rob thinks, he makes me :laugh:, and I think Ethan must have thrown that on purpose :huh: because it seemed so obvious to cut the rope.
I miss Hatch, but it has been funny to see him and now Colby go while they thought they had it in the bag. :lmao:

Hewson said:
One question: why didn't stupid Ethan just use the machete to chop the ropes off of the paddles rather than wrestle with the knot?

:D

i was yelling at him to cut the rope but he couldn't hear me through the screen...i'm just glad he's still there.

i never liked colby. i was glad to see him go.

There must have been a restriction on cutting the rope. Rob untied it as well. And when Jeff was explaining the challenge, he said "untie." I'm assuming they weren't allowed to use the machete.

Besides, the boats were almost neck and neck. Mogo Mogo just couldn't row straight.

just watched it last night on TIVO

glad to see Colby gone

he was a weak (mental) player.

ethan needs to go next.

i like Rob, too

after hatch left. i stated i would root for him or one of the deserving girls.

Lex has my support/respect so far, too.

pic_13_l.jpg

The happy couple....:eyebrow:

hmmmm I just saw the episode last night, interesting that in the end Sii Ann ended up going with elliminating Colby, given what she said about him (strength wise) and the way Gerri reacted at the tribal council to the women being the weaker contestants physically............ and of course the other tribe were all happy and appearing like they were having 'fun', winning a reward like that, well I rekon even Sue and Hatch would of been the best of mates on that boat with all of that food and grog. I think that there will be some flare ups in Chapera soon, Boston Rob isn't going to like having anyone challenge his authority and supposed power, thats why I guess I wanted Colby and Hatch to stay, when the merge does happen, I think that there needs to be some pretty strong characters around to challenge him, sorry but I still cant stand him. Hopefully he will go in the first tribal council after the merge, because of his strength..........

I'm rooting for Lex at the moment, although it would be nice to see a woman win the all stars, however none of them are that great IMHO, I want Hatch back, love him or hate him, he was interesting to watch:wink:

Oooh, I'm as mad as a wet ham.

What the hell kind of game is Lex playing? Okay, fine, you want to vote off Colby and play the "he's too strong" card, go ahead. But now Ethan too? Instead of Jerry? Instead of Jerry?? Instead of Jerry???

Okay, so Africa loyalty can only go so far...but again, i don't agree with this policy of voting off past winners, just because they won. Esp. when they do so much for the tribe.

It looks like Mogo Mogo is expecting a merge to happen. However, by next week's preview it doesn't look like that'll happen. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. You never know what will happen on this show.

If the scenes from next week are any indication I think that someone from Chapera is traded to Mogo Mogo and Amber didn't look happy about it.

Moment of silence for Ethan.

Ok, I'm over him.

While I wasn't happy with the idea of a big winner (Ethan) making it to the final four, voting him off instead of Jerri was a mistake.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
For Bg, whom I know shares my sorrow, let us now have a moment of silence for Ethan.

:sad: oh, i'm going to miss him.

that face, those curls...

what a sweetie, trying so hard.

339%3C7%3C5523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B74%3D4%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B8494447ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom