Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so when is the "real world" all star show, where they all gang up on the one black guy?

and which one of the token black guys would make it to the all star show?

:slant:

anyway...

last night's show was so depressing. i thought she was giving up, and then i read the caption about her mom and felt like a jerk. poor thing. i'm so glad she made the decision to leave.

was it just me, or did jeff seem almost annoyed that he wasn't going to get a tribal counsel?

Sicy said:
I just cant help but wonder why she even came on the show in the first place. She knew her mom was ill.
I must agree here, and assume this is why Probst grilled her so much. She was probably repeatedly asked if she were sure she wanted to go before this started by the Survivor folks, she should have never gone considering her Mom's condition. Anyway she left just in time to get 8 fibal days with her mom, too bad it could have ben more like 18 or more if she made the right call to begin with.

Hewson said:
Anyway she left just in time to get 8 final days with her mom, too bad it could have ben more like 18 or more if she made the right call to begin with.

Exactly.

I felt bad for her.. everyone did.. but someone else could have had the opportunity to go to the all stars.

bonosgirl84 said:

was it just me, or did jeff seem almost annoyed that he wasn't going to get a tribal counsel?

:yes: I think he thought that somehow she had gotten information since she had been on the island. :eyebrow:

I don't think Jenna should have signed on, but I am glad she made it home before her mom passed.

I missed it last night, but I just read that Richard actually claimed he BIT the shark that attacked him :eeklaugh:

His story, said fellow teammate Shii Ann Huang, was "Hemingway-esque." "He might not be impressive downstairs," she said, "but he's impressive in other ways."
:laugh:

Hewson said:
Rob C. looked like a little boy about to throw a tantrum every time Jeff pulled his name out of the vote holder.

I was :lmao: !!!! It's like he was so surprised they all turned on him.. come on dude, this is Survivor :laugh:

I wasn't surprised Rob was voted off. His tribe thought he was lazy. At the end of the show, in the scenes for next week, they alluded to some type of change. I think it's too soon for the tribes to merge but not for them to be moved around or traded.

Yeah, Rob was pretty funny--what a baby.

And on another note, I've gone from pulling for Rupert to wanting Lex to win

:hmm:

I felt SO bad for them when they were playing that blocks game and they kept getting hit :huh: That kind of game would probly just piss me off :| :lol:

:shifty:

um..I don't even watch Survivor but I just wanted to say it freaks me out to see Dreadsox outside of FYM :yikes:

Bono's American Wife said:
:shifty:

um..I don't even watch Survivor but I just wanted to say it freaks me out to see Dreadsox outside of FYM :yikes:

LOL...I have posted in here before...:wink:

I'm kind of bummed about Hatch being gone :reject:

He used to annoy me to no end, but then I started to love him. However, Boston Rob annoys the hell out of me. I can barely stand anyone in that tribe.

~LadyLemon~ said:
I'm kind of bummed about Hatch being gone :reject:

He used to annoy me to no end, but then I started to love him. However, Boston Rob annoys the hell out of me. I can barely stand anyone in that tribe.

I'm kind of sad too. As much as I hated the whole naked thing I thought he provided some humor.

I agree...Boston Rob is annoying! I was sad that Hatch's tribe lost. :( I like them way better than Boston Rob's tribe.

Did everyone see the previews for next week? I want to know why Sue went off like that!

arw9797 said:

Did everyone see the previews for next week? I want to know why Sue went off like that!

Probably because she's tired of Tom calling her an old hag! :lmao:

I'll miss Richard he made it fun to watch. He is the only one of the previous winners that I wouldn't mind winning again.

I just think it's funny that Boston Rob has decided to actually work and try this time around.

spinninghead77 said:
I think that Sue is upset about Richard rubbing his er, 'Richard' against her...

oh that's what happened. I was on the computer but had the TV on. I heard Jeff yell at Richard about something but I wasn't sure what he did. :yuck:

Go Rupert...Go Boston Rob!!! They are my last two favorites left!

Back
Top Bottom