Survivor All-Stars - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-09-2004, 10:42 PM   #286
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:03 PM
This is the greatest reunion finale EVER!

A proposal, fights, Jerri bails...classic.

Old 05-09-2004, 10:44 PM   #287
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 03:03 PM

Yes, it is highly entertaining!

I hope that things work out for Rob and Amber.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 05-09-2004, 11:24 PM   #288
I Serve Larry's Stick

Lex is hot with blue hair

Old 05-09-2004, 11:28 PM   #289
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I thought Amber looked really sad while she was sitting there. She just won a million dollars and got engaged. She hardly cracked a smile. Maybe it was all overwhelming but I thought she sat the like this the whole time.
Old 05-09-2004, 11:35 PM   #290
Blue Crack Addict

Rob is not the best player ever.

That honour belongs to either Richard Hatch (whom everyone emulated) or Brian. Brian was a used car salesman who essentially screwed people over too, except in such a way that they still liked him in the end as a person and respected him as a player.

Being a good player doesn't mean just getting to F2 - you need to get the jury's votes. Half this jury wanted to slit Rob's throat and therefore he'll never be tactically the best player.

That said, what a lame way to give Rupert a million. Like anyone else is going to win the money.

Worst Survivor ever.
Old 05-10-2004, 01:20 AM   #291
Neon Zebra

Local Time: 11:03 AM
ambah, will you and your million marry me?
Old 05-10-2004, 02:19 AM   #292
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I hope Rupert wins the next million.
Old 05-10-2004, 07:32 AM   #293
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I thought Amber looked really sad while she was sitting there. She just won a million dollars and got engaged. She hardly cracked a smile. Maybe it was all overwhelming but I thought she sat the like this the whole time.
I couldn't figure that out either.

At least Rob asked her before the votes were read.

I hope Rupert wins the million!
Old 05-10-2004, 07:54 AM   #294
Blue Crack Addict

See now if Rob had kept Big Tom to the final 3, he'd have won, cause Tom would have voted for him, not Ambaaah in that scenario, and there's no way Tom would have lated 20 minutes standing on the wood.
Anyway...Lex is a whiny baby.(Oh yeah what he did to Ethan is different from what Rob did to him ) Jerri's a drama queen who I hope to never see adorn my TV screen again. Rob looks bizarre without his facal hair. Hatch is right that the whole thing is a game, and so many of these "All-Stars" still don't get that. Rupert just got handed a million dollars cause the audience likes him, CBS just basically found a gimmick to give him a million dollar salary. Jenna L looked really good with the new hair do, while Jenna M seemed to be going in the opposite direction (though obviously she's had some turmoil).
Sue Hawk with all the plastic surgery looks about the same.( I wonder if while she was under anesthesia if the doctors let Hatch in to roam the Operating Room naked??)
Amber winning was a bit of a joke, she did little to nothing, much like Jenna M, when Rob C should have won, Rob M should have won this edition, but poor purple haired Lex got his feelings hurt cause someone played better than him, and Big mushmouth Tom never answered Rob's direct question about whether he had an alliance with Lex Whinesalot.
Old 05-10-2004, 08:54 AM   #295
Blue Crack Addict

I didn't watch the show, but I watched last night. I think Amber was like this because she doesn't really want to marry that guy, she is a snob like someone said last night , or she's just devoid of personality/a bit too stuck on herself

She seemed that way on her first Survivor

I thought the weirdest thing was Jeff standing on the helicopter
Old 05-10-2004, 09:00 AM   #296
Refugee

Local Time: 06:03 AM
What a classic it was just reading all of your posts.....I gotta say that I am a bit peeved with this whole finale, anyway here is what you all said that I agree with,

Ambah did look
Hatch, most definately is the best survivor- he literally did write the book on winning and the tactics that he instigated in the first survivor have been emulated every season since

I totally agree with the idea said by anitram about rob in the final two at the final tribal, man most of the jury were peeved at him and IMHO deservedly so, his little emotional speach made me want to throw up, but did you see how his tune had changed at the finale.

Of course Rupert is going to win the other mill

Ambah I dont think deserved win, she got lucky and was on a tribe that was lucky

IMHO the lex and Rob thing was way different than the lex/colby/ethan thing, Rob DID NOTHING to try and keep lex in the game, he clearly lied

Now here is what I noticed and think......

why did no one ever ask Amber if she felt that she didnt really deserve to be there in her own right, as if it had not of been for Rob, then she most definately would have been voted out instead of Gerri- again she got lucky

I hope survivor follows up on Amber and checks out whether or not she really does give some of her money to charity

I dont know if I like the idea of having the audience vote for a mill, one of the reasons that I love survivor is the fact, that unlike most other reality shows, the outside audience do not participate in making decisions- I hope this is not a common occurance

I loved what Alicia had to say at the final tribal, but man o man can she pull some ugly faces!!

I agree with Jerri

finally, I really think that survivor needs to change things a little- they need to change the voting in some way I rekon or do something, so that the element of luck is taken out a fair bit. As I have said, I dont think Amber should be the sole All Star, really she just got lucky, something needs to be done to change the structure of voting that can shake up alliances- I dont know what though..

I hope Lex gets the mill- I dig a man who can wear electric blue hair

I still dont like Boston Rob, but hey he really should be thanking Lex ya know.....
Old 05-10-2004, 09:14 AM   #297
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by Elvis Presley
I think Rudy just meant he was pissed at them, and that he had alot of friends meaning he didnt need thier friendship anymore. Hes hardcore Rudy is......

Heres my picks, just guesses like dave of course
top 10

10.Colby
9. Lex
8. Kathy
7. ShiiAnn
6. Alicia
5. Jenna L
4. Rupert
3. Tom
2. the Robfather
1. Amber
Hmm, to quote myself from a long time ago......
Old 05-10-2004, 09:51 AM   #298
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

I thought the weirdest thing was Jeff standing on the helicopter
They always overdramatize the delivery of the final votes, one season they had him racing thru the harbor on a jet-ski with the voting urn thing in hand, its so damn corny.
Old 05-10-2004, 11:03 AM   #299
Blue Crack Addict

Oh I know they do that..they should have had Jeff in the SpiderMan outfit swinging from building to building in Manhattan
Old 05-10-2004, 11:30 AM   #300
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
See now if Rob had kept Big Tom to the final 3, he'd have won, cause Tom would have voted for him, not Ambaaah in that scenario, and there's no way Tom would have lated 20 minutes standing on the wood.
Anyway...Lex is a whiny baby.(Oh yeah what he did to Ethan is different from what Rob did to him ) Jerri's a drama queen who I hope to never see adorn my TV screen again. Rob looks bizarre without his facal hair. Hatch is right that the whole thing is a game, and so many of these "All-Stars" still don't get that. Rupert just got handed a million dollars cause the audience likes him, CBS just basically found a gimmick to give him a million dollar salary. Jenna L looked really good with the new hair do, while Jenna M seemed to be going in the opposite direction (though obviously she's had some turmoil).
Sue Hawk with all the plastic surgery looks about the same.( I wonder if while she was under anesthesia if the doctors let Hatch in to roam the Operating Room naked??)
Amber winning was a bit of a joke, she did little to nothing, much like Jenna M, when Rob C should have won, Rob M should have won this edition, but poor purple haired Lex got his feelings hurt cause someone played better than him, and Big mushmouth Tom never answered Rob's direct question about whether he had an alliance with Lex Whinesalot.
omg I agree with every word you've said