Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noontime updated vote counts:
Rupert: 77,409,322
Rudy: 191,639
Cesternino: 50
Ethan: 46
Kathy: 44
Big Tom: 40
Colby: 39
Hatch:39
Sue Hawk: 38
Alicia: 24
Ambah: 23
Jenna L:22
Shii Ann: 22
Lex: 22
Jenna M: 19
Tina: 17
Mariano: 16
Jerri: 0

Things are getting interesting

One last comment...Lex will now go down as the biggest baby ever on the show, he can't just let it go and realize he got beat at a game. Maybe the blue hair dye seeped into his brain. Even my wife who always liked him said last night, "he's just a big baby".

:heart: Rupert :heart:

Curious...is anybody going to buy the first season of Survivor on DVD? I actually wouldn't mind checking it out because I only caught the last few episodes of that one, and I have watched every other season (except for Africa). But what about for people who have already seen it?

Yeah Rupert

I don't think I'll be buying Survivor on DVD.

There is lots of stuff on the Survivor web site, including clips from all of the past shows. Sitting through the commercials does get tedious but I can stand it in small doses.

Colby - sexiest male survivor - duh

Bonochick said:
:heart: Rupert :heart:

Curious...is anybody going to buy the first season of Survivor on DVD? I actually wouldn't mind checking it out because I only caught the last few episodes of that one, and I have watched every other season (except for Africa). But what about for people who have already seen it?

for some really strange reason I have all of the first season on tape :| I think there was a Survivor marathon one week right before they announced the winner...I can't really remember. But I taped them all and haven't bothered to ever watch anything so I probably wouldn't buy it to have on dvd since I've never even watched the tapes. If there was extra stuff or behind the scenes type stuff like there is on the other Survivor dvd then I'd probably try to rent it.

Good on Rupert- what a shock hey- NOT!!!

I want to get the first season DVD- I missed quite a few eps of it and from what I know, I think that there is quite a bit of extra footage and it is worth seeing the Hatch in action again, who is one of my all time faves:wink:

Back
Top Bottom