Survivor All-Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to like Lex but I thought his whiny little song & dance last night was so irritating and stupid. He just didn't get it. :down:

Rob isn't hot anymore and Amber is still boring.

Sue's a freak.

I think it's funny how hurt everyone still is by Rob. I mean, geesh. It's like they were all in love with him or something.

I voted for Rupert.

Last edited:
:shifty: I didn't vote for Rupert. I skipped the season of Survivor he was on so I just watched him for the first time this past season. I guess I don't see what the big deal is about him so I voted for someone else.

Rob and Amber looked better on the Island.

Lex forgot he was playing a game for a million dollars.

I enjoyed seeing Colby and Ethan again.

I haven't decided who I am going to vote for :hmm: :

I voted for Mariano, lot of good it will do, current standings:
Rupert: 11,395,321
Rudy: 176,988
Sue Hawk: 37
Cesternino: 24
Kathy: 17
Big Tom: 13
Ethan:11
Alicia: 10
Colby: 9
Ambah: 7
Jenna L:7
Shii Ann: 6
Jenna M:4
Lex: 4
Tina: 3
Hatch: 2
Mariano: 1
Jerri: 0

I voted for Lex- I guess none of us can really understand what it would be like to be in a survivor situation, but I know that I am a very ethical person and I kinda think that Lex is someone who I think I would be like if I was in a survivor situation- theres no way I would be like the Robfather!!!!

I really dig Lex's honesty......

just out of curiosity, where is the next survivor being played and when does it start???

OzAurora said:

just out of curiosity, where is the next survivor being played and when does it start???

I think that Jeff said it was going to be revealed on the upcoming show where they tell us the results of the voting.

Yeah! go Rupert!!

I cant wait to find out about the next Survivor. I am so addicted to this show :crazy:

I wonder when they're going to do Celebrity Survivor??? It makes perfect sense! :p

Hi I'm fah, and I'm addicted to Survivor.

Sure it started out as a harmless reality show that I watched casually. Somewhere along the way I became addicted. What can I say, it fills the Thursday void since George Clooney left ER.

I'm ok, one Thursday at a time.

Yes I too am addicted with survivor too (just in case ya didn't all notice), it started out harmless with the first one in Borneo and then by Australia I was into it each week and completely addicted....it is the only show that I would not answer the phone for, my friends who dont watch the show, think I am a tool, but I keep telling them to watch the show and they too will get addicted..

I am going to see Jet on Saturday night and I have already told my friends who I am going with that I will meet them at the gig at about 9pm, instead of when we organised at 8pm as I have to watch the last show (its on here on Sat at 7.30pm)- how tragic am I????:huh:

Updated vote counts:
Rupert: 24,378,844
Rudy: 190,108
Cesternino: 46
Sue Hawk: 38
Kathy: 22
Big Tom: 19
Ethan:16
Colby: 14
Alicia: 12
Ambah: 11
Jenna L:9
Shii Ann: 9
Lex: 8
Jenna M: 6
Tina: 5
Hatch: 5
Mariano: 3

OzAurora said:
I voted for Lex- I guess none of us can really understand what it would be like to be in a survivor situation, but I know that I am a very ethical person and I kinda think that Lex is someone who I think I would be like if I was in a survivor situation- theres no way I would be like the Robfather!!!!

I really dig Lex's honesty......

Another Lex fan! Sweet, well, Ive voted for him at least 4 times and he has only 8 votes! Anyway, the new one is gonna shoot this summer and air this fall. Not sure where but I know the new cast is in place.

I find the votes very hard to believe. For example, I voted for Rob, as did my best friend---we both voted the day the poll opened, and yet Rob only received one vote??

I find the votes hard to believe too. I don't see how any of them could possibly have under 10 votes, especially because all of them would have friends and family that would vote in their favor.

Wednesday updated vote counts:
Rupert: 37,970,224
Rudy: 191,633
Cesternino: 49
Kathy: 36
Big Tom: 34
Ethan:33
Colby: 31
Alicia: 22
Ambah: 22
Jenna L:22
Shii Ann: 22
Lex: 21
Jenna M: 11
Tina: 11
Hatch: 9
Mariano: 9

There is no way. I know people on another board who are all voting for Jerri to make a mockery of the idea of the second million. Why does she have zero votes. Heck, even if she voted for herself she would have at least one.

Thursday updated vote counts:
Rupert: 59,414,789
Rudy: 191,638
Cesternino: 50
Kathy: 44
Ethan:39
Big Tom 35
Colby: 34
Alicia: 22
Ambah: 22
Jenna L:22