Survivor 9: Vanuatu, the Islands of Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe it is...they didn't say anything like "in 2 weeks" on the preview, so I assume it is on and I think it has been on Thanksgiving night in past years.
Run tape.

It was funny because she had no idea it was coming and totally blew off trying to get immunity :laugh:

I think that was after the vote. They were probably like 'yeeeeeeeeeeah!! Go Chris!" lol!

i don't even care who stays or goes anymore.

i guess i like julie best.

i just know i can't stand looking at eliza's face anymore.

it was obvious the second after the IC that Chris wasn't going, once he said "i'm leaving tonight" (or something to that effect) to his girlfriend.

that evil prick mark burnett wouldn't make it THAT obvious. i called that one from a mile away.

My bf said that at the voting they had showed two people voting for Eliza, therefore she wouldnt be the one to go. I was like nuh uh!! He was right :hmm:

Eliza looks scarier and scarier every episode. She looks like she just woke up from the dead :no:

I'm glad Chris won immunity for some reason. All the girls irritate me. They used up all the hot water :laugh: :bitches:

Sicy said:
Eliza looks scarier and scarier every episode. She looks like she just woke up from the dead :no:
That shot of her bony shoulder blades totally skeeved me.:barf:
Funny that her melons don't seem to be shrinking though...I guess silicone is pre-shrunk??
Though I'm glad she passed Ami for the car, it was kind of funny watching Ami just fall off the obstacle course and surrender her lead.
How close was Scout in that challenge, I think if they forced all of them to complete it, she might still be going.
Ami was trying to manipulate to the end..."I've saved you 50 million times Eliza" I didn't realize they had so many tribal councils. Yet she had written Eliza's name down...in the end Eliza did the right thing, now lets turn the tables and get rid of Scout and Twila, leaving Chris, Bones and Julie as the final 3.

fah said:
I think Ami and Leeann made a mistake when they told Scout that she wasn't part of their plan for the final four.

how stupid are they?

"you are just stepping stones for me to win a million bucks":madspit:

"i can't believe you voted me off":huh:

deep said:

how stupid are they?

apparently Ami is not too bright

she already posed for Playboy in 96.

they won't be paying any big money for pics now.
C.jpg

here is the one pic with swim suit on.

Last edited:
I can't believe that bag of bones, Eliza, is the biggest threat left...mental and physical. Chris is such a wimp. He can only beat the women at shuffle board???:tsk:

I wonder what kind of celebrities would do it...obviously Surreal Life types who's career needs a boost.
I was kind of surprised to see Rachel Hunter and Nicole Eggert :drool: as the "Gingers" on the Real Gilligan's island.

So Julie, the least annoying, is gone. Who, if anyone, do you want to see win now?

Of the people left, I'd probably choose Eliza too...but not for the boobs. She's smart and surprisingly strong. Chris will probably want to get rid of her for this reason, but I think that would be a big mistake. The last challenge is always an endurance challenge, and Twila would most likely beat Chris. If she does, I'm sure she'd take Scout to the end.

Back
Top Bottom