Survivor 9: Vanuatu, the Islands of Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stammer476 said:
But if she and Scout are "friends with benefits," then the picture becomes a little clearer.

Scout has a girlfriend back home doesnt she? :shifty:

Bonochick said:

I've created a survivor pool with about a dozen people so even a boring season is still worth watching.
Before the season starts we pick our final 4.
Then each week we pick which tribe will reward and immunity. And we pick a person from each tribe that we think will be voted out.
Now that they have merged, we pick individuals for reward, immunity and getting voted out.

Is it me, or does Ami hate men? I know that she's a lesbian, but she seems particularly hostile or dismissive toward all men. Opinions?

I have not participated much in this thread, but man, this season sucks. For the first time in about 4 seasons i am considering turning it off. Luckily it is followed by The Apprentice, which is much better.......
And yes, Ami is a lesbian too....

Man talk about stupid players...Eliza gets bitch-slapped with the reality that she's first woman to go, but doesn't even make an attempt to join the men and turn the tables.
Chad come running up to Sarge just before tribal council..."I just realized, we should try to get Eliza with us since she knows the other women don't want her"...I look at my wife and say, "I said that half an hour ago during the reward challenge".

Hewson said:
Man talk about stupid players...Eliza gets bitch-slapped with the reality that she's first woman to go, but doesn't even make an attempt to join the men and turn the tables.

What does it matter though? If she's at the beginning of the women's pecking order...she's just gonna be at the beginning of the men's pecking order if she was to side with them.

Bonochick said:

What does it matter though? If she's at the beginning of the women's pecking order...she's just gonna be at the beginning of the men's pecking order if she was to side with them.
Could have been the difference between 4th and 6th place(more money), also she might have a shot against the men in the final 2 immunity challenges...she's young and in decent shape, and usually the final 4 challenge is a quiz about the other players and she showed last night she's fairly bright...and the final 3 challenge is often an endurance test standing on something, if she was up against Chad (prosthesis) and Sarge (much older) she might have a shot.

Also...if history of the game has shown us anything, she could have sided with men to take out say Scout and Ami, then switched back to the women and ganged up with Julie and Leeann to try to reach the final.

Last edited:
Shame on Twila for telling Chad to "go down" during the immunity challenge like it was OK and he'd be safe. Those women pretty much all suck(OK we know for sure 3 of them don't :ohmy: ), I'd like to see Chris somehow hang on. If not (And I'm sure he won't) I guess I'd like to see either Julie or bugeyed Eliza win.

Back
Top Bottom