Survivor 9: Vanuatu, the Islands of Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How the hell can they function with no food or water for 3 days.. I just dont get that :crack:

DaveC said:
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?

The Readers Digest Version

1 - players arrive via boat
2 - divided into two tribes: Lopevi (men) and Yasur (women)
3 - Tribes hike in darkness to their camps (tension along the way)
4 - The obstacle course challenge is for fire and immunity
5 - Lopevi are leading but lose when tribe member Chris cannot complete a section of the course.
6 - Lopevi go to tribal council. Some want Chris out for losing the challenge but Brooke is voted out instead.

If you have time go to the web site. It is all explained there.

Sicy said:
Interesting that Dolly got the boot :hmm:

That totally took me by surprise.

I bet Jeff Probst was bummed...he had been saying in an interview that he thought Dolly was the hottest Survivor ever.

I love this show. It is the only reality show I can stand. And, the only other person my age who also likes the show is also a U2 fan.

BTW, the guy with the fake leg doesn't stand a chance.

Bonochick said:

I bet Jeff Probst was bummed...he had been saying in an interview that he thought Dolly was the hottest Survivor ever.

I dunno about THE hottest...she was the hottest on this show by far.

I miss Elizabeth and Heidi. :sad:

It appears that this latest bunch of survivors is familiar with the rule that says you must get rid of the physical threats before individual immunity is up for grabs. :hmm:

it appears that this latest bunch of survivors is familiar with the rule that says they must spend this particular season boring me to death. :hmm:

I would have brought some duct tape with me so I could shut Eliza up :angry:
juul_zingt.gif
:angry:

bonosgirl84 said:
it appears that this latest bunch of survivors is familiar with the rule that says they must spend this particular season boring me to death. :hmm:

:up:

Did the others series of Survivor start off this slow - I can't seem to remember

In general this seems to be the blandest group to date by far. When John gave the immunity thing to Amy, I was like "who is she, has she even been on screen yet.
The only somewhat memorable people so far are Sarge and Chad (because he's out there with a prosthesis which gets mucho respect in my book).
And that Eliza yapping away :blahblah: at John trying to get immunity, surprised she didn't just offer him a BJ in the woods for it.

Back
Top Bottom