Survivor 15 : China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Me too, but this one was act good.

Yep, I'm glad I watched. Loved to see the extra scenes.

I think James is going to screw himself up somehow.

I'd like to think that James was going to go for the full win, and that's the way that they've been airing it. So it makes me a bit wary to say he might take it all.

Will have to wait and see :hmm:

I like James and I would like to see him win, but he needs to wise up and realize that he needs to get rid of Todd before the final 3. Why can't he see that Todd is his biggest threat? He thinks having the idols will get him the win, but if i were on the jury, I'd give my vote for Todd, because he has masterminded this whole game. And the only reason James has the idols is because Todd basically gave them to him. Todd, PG and James are the only people that have done anything to warrant getting votes. The rest of them have just gone along with alliances and hoped for the best.

James will be stupid if he doesnt start using those idols. There isnt much time left to use them anyway.

RavenBlue said:
Exactly! Would any of the other castmates try to steal the idols? Is that allowed?
The only way is hand to hand combat with the idol holder. Looking forward to Todd taking James on, pretty even physical matchup.

So, we finally get to see what that unfinished business at tribal council was all about. :hmm:

What I find interesting about James is, at the beginning of this season, I thought they were portraying him as this sort of socially backwards person who probably had little chance at winning. That's certainly turned out not to be the case. I've also noticed that the past several challenges have been ones that don't rely on physical strength. I wonder if that trend will continue.

The challenges vary over the course of the seasons, tests of physical and mental strength at certain points in the timeframe the contestants have been in survival mode.

Looking forward to tonite! :hyper:

I can't believe that twist at TC where they let Jean Robert back in the game and handed him 5 immunity idols and the keys to a new Escalade.

Seriously, if anyone is cruising this board right now, instead of watching the last 5 minutes of the most dramatic tribal council yet... then they deserve to be spoiled. :| But by the time i'm done typing this, it will be over, so...

WOW! Great episode! It's about damn time Amanda decided to make a move. She was useless up until now. Good for her!

I don't feel sorry for James one bit and obviously he knows he messed up. He had TWO immunity idols and he chose not to play one of them. Even after having a scare a couple weeks ago with his name coming up 3 times at tribal. He trusted too much and it was his fatal mistake. He deserved to be booted.

What i don't understand is why Erik is so stupid? Why wouldn't he vote with PG? If James played that idol, it would be tied between Todd and PG and that would leave a good chance of PG going home. That is Erik's only real ally. Why would he think that voting for Todd would put him in trouble? He's already the next one out anyway, as soon as he doesn't win immunity. Erik is a nice guy and all, but not very bright.

Right now, Courtney, Denise and Erik are useless. They can't think for themselves and are afraid to make any moves on their own. Amanda or PG needs to try to get in the final 3 with two of them and they'll be guaranteed the money.

Most exciting finale would be Todd, Amanda and PG, but i just don't see how that's gonna happen, since it looks like Amanda's gonna turn on Todd next week.

Things are getting good! :hyper:

Yes...what she said^
It looks like Amanda and Courtney have a stronger alliance than we have been shown...Amanda went to her 1st with her idea, then went to Todd...and she was cool with PG when PAG was trying to strategize with her..still Courtney is hard to watch...she is so damn skinny:huh:

I thought Amanda was kind of a bitch to PG when she was like "I'm not stupid PG!" I don't think she was planning on letting her in on anything, but PG is one smart bitch and it's paying off for her. I was suprised when Amanda went to Courtney first too, but originally i thought she was gonna try to go against Todd first. She played it smart though, because now Todd won't know what hit him either. If her plan works, that is.

Great episode tonight. James obviously took a risk and it bit him in the ass. He probably thought that if he got through tonight, he'd be able to use the idols at the next two councils and bring him straight into the final four, but it's that exact reason why he should have played one of them tonight. Very bad non-move.

And I loved how Amanda finally made a move. I think she's probably my favorite right now (and she's not bad to look at, either).

That was a great episode. I was glad that PG took Denise on the reward as well, as she really seemed to enjoy it. I would like to see Denise continue to do well... I hope Todd goes next. Or Courtney..

Will it be the family members challenge that makes everyone bawl next week? Is it about time for that now?

I think this was the best ever reward! I would have loved to have experienced that. It was nice to see a bit more of Denise's character too, I like her more and more as the show progresses. Not happy about the vote tonite though. Stupid move.

Frankly I'm a tad surprised Todd didn't go talk to James and tell him to play the idol, and vote for PG while trying to get another vote (Erik or Denise) as well. He is supposedly a smart player, but he left his ass right on the line by going along with the plan to oust James (got lucky that James didn't play an idol) and should have immediately realized that Amanda would turn on him next if she would turn so easily on James.
Not as good a player as they have led us to believe.

I hope Denise somehow wins now that James is out, she's the least snake-like of the bunch, and heck she grew up one town over from me.

phanan said:
Great episode tonight. James obviously took a risk and it bit him in the ass. He probably thought that if he got through tonight, he'd be able to use the idols at the next two councils and bring him straight into the final four, but it's that exact reason why he should have played one of them tonight. Very bad non-move.

On the assumption that the idols have to be used before the final 4 as in the past (though we don't know that for sure), James should have played one last night because he would have 3 TC's and 2 idols. If I'm him, I'm planning to be able to win 1 of the next 2 immunity challenges (anything physical he has a huge advantage), so when you don't have the necklace as last night, use an idol. How helpful are those idols in his pocket now?

Hewson said:
Frankly I'm a tad surprised Todd didn't go talk to James and tell him to play the idol,

I am still surprised that Todd didn't ask for an idol back. If he had, without the other knowing, he could use it next week when they try to outwit him. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

dumbass :tsk:

Sorry to see James gone but if he had been listening closely to what Denise said at TC he would have heard what he needed to hear to play that idol. :shrug:

The question now is, with the two idols that James had being gone, do new ones come into play over the next few weeks? In previous years, once an idol was used, it went back into play. Would it be the same for this scenario? Or is it too far along in the game now?

Back
Top Bottom