Survivor 15 : China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:
I know last night he couldn't believe James hadn't given one back and I was thinking "dude, ask for it". :tsk:

That's what I was thinking.

If I had two immunity idols that others helped me get, and none of those people mentioned anything about me giving one back to them...well...why would I voluntarily give up immunity? Yes, it would be a nice gesture if I did...but nice often isn't smart in Survivor.

I have been thinking the same thing...why has Todd not asked for one back?...he is the one who told James where they were....maybe they have talked a deal that has not been shown to us yet...sneaky editing.....James did have the fear of God in his eyes last night.....I was not sad to see JR ousted last night.....now skeleton needs to go...I meam, she is just uncomfortable for me to watch:huh:

Ah, it was good to see Jean Robert go. I won't miss pontificating or self-aggrandizement at all.

What an idiot.

I thought the plan to blindside James was brilliant and would likely have worked (I mean James didn't play the idol even AFTER Jean Robert starting trying to play tough guy and force James to work with him. I would have played the idol for sure after that if I'd been James). I like James and all, but he is a serious competitor and everyone really needs to get serious about getting him out while they still can.

Does anybody else think Todd looks like a very skinny Tom Cruise?

Finally saw it tonight. Forgot to DVR it originally - thank God for On Demand.

That was their moment to knock off James. I don't see him not making it to the final four now. You have to think he will win at least one challenge, and for whichever other ones he loses, he'll start playing the idol. He can pretty much sail through the next few weeks.

Not sure how i feel about tonight's episode. I understand why Todd and his crew would want to get rid of Frosti, but why did PG go along with it? Frosti knew that it was either him or Erik. Why didn't the 3 of them band together and at least TRY to get Courtney or Mulletlady with them to at least force a tie? I would expect PG to keep scheming. I'm kinda shocked that she just gave up and voted for Frosti. And Frosti had all the information from both sides of the tribe. I can't believe he just sat there and accepted his fate. I guess he deserves to go home if he's not even gonna try to stay there.

It seems like the only person really thinking and trying to win this is Todd. James is coasting on his idols and his strength. And up until tonight PG was scheming. Everyone else is just following Todd's instructions. Don't they know that's not gonna win them the million?

Oops! I didn't mean to spoil it for anyone. I'm actually on Mountain Time, so i'm usually one of the last to see things too. Sorry.

Yeah, I usually wait until right about now to post, as the west coast is now in the middle of watching it.

Not really surprised tonight. It was either Frosti or Erik. If PG doesn't win immunity next time, she'll go.

I wonder what the little cliffhanger is all about. The obvious thing is that they vote someone else off without any discussion, but then the question is, does PG keep immunity for that as well?

A cool twist would be if they had the jury vote the next person out. That would screw things up big time. But even if Frosti joined them right away, it's only three people doing the voting, so perhaps not.

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud here...

Ohh I'm all curious now too, why do they do that?? :mad:

I also liked the new thing they did at the beginning credits just showing who's left in the game and who's on the jury :up:

ultravioletluvv said:

It seems like the only person really thinking and trying to win this is Todd. James is coasting on his idols and his strength. And up until tonight PG was scheming. Everyone else is just following Todd's instructions. Don't they know that's not gonna win them the million?
Actually James seems to have the strategy down as well if you listen to his confessionals. If he's smart, he tries to get to the finals with Denise and somebody other than Todd. Denise won't get votes cause she'll be seen as a coat tail rider...Todd might beat him, but not much chance one of the others does.

And gotta love the traditional Chinese feast of a bucket of the colonel's extra crispy with mashed potatoes w/ gravy and biscuits on the cruise.

There's seven left, and unless the rules have changed, James needs to use those immunity idols before they get to the final four. If he was smart, he would pretend things were status quo next week and go with the group, but then in secret go to PG (assuming she'd be the one going) and give her the idol and then vote Todd off. Perhaps he could even convince Denise to go with him, as she feels a bit outside of the group now.

By betraying his own group, he'd then be a target, but he still would get to play the other idol if needed, and sooner or later he's going to win an immunity challenge anyway.

If he wants to win, he needs to get rid of Todd, and soon.

I wonder what the twist is goign to be next week? It would be cool to have the jury vote someone out. I'm all for getting the jury more involved, especially to mix things up so the seasons aren't predictable at this stage of the game. I hope Todd goes soon. It was sad seeing Frosti go :sad:

I dont really like any of the girls either. But Amanda seems the most normal, plus she's hot :drool:

Sicy said:
I dont really like any of the girls either. But Amanda seems the most normal, plus she's hot :drool:

Yeah she kind of reminds of me of Dani, the sportscaster from Kansas who won Survivor Maya. Cept Dani was even hotter! :drool:

Sicy said:
But Amanda seems the most normal, plus she's hot :drool:
Her ass must hang way out of her shorts/bikini bottom most of the time, cause when ever there's a shot of her from behind her ass is blurred out.
Either that or her ass is in the witness protection program.

Hewson said:
Her ass must hang way out of her shorts/bikini bottom most of the time, cause when ever there's a shot of her from behind her ass is blurred out.
Either that or her ass is in the witness protection program.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
HAHAHAHA I noticed that too

Recap shows should be outlawed. They're just another way for the show and network to make more bucks. Damn them anyways! I wasn't paying attention Thurs night tho, I was on the phone :lmao: But I HATE recap shows! They are so lame!

Actually it was great. They showed tons of scenes that were not shown so far in the season :up:

Back
Top Bottom