Survivor 15 : China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I totally thought that Jaime would have switched the blank idol for one of James' real ones. She really IS a dumb blonde :lol:

Sicy said:
Ok I totally thought that Jaime would have switched the blank idol for one of James' real ones. She really IS a dumb blonde :lol:
Thats what I was expecting. Figured they edited things to intentionally not show that, and kept making us think Jaime was going, which usually means someone else is going.

But her fake idol being rebuked by Probst was on of the greatest moments in Survivor history. Would have only been greater if she had played it after the votes were read.
Its been a long time since I have wanted someone voted off as much as I wanted her gone after that whole laughing while throwing the challenge thing.
The confessionals of her saying she was "not as dumb as everyone thought" only added to how good TC was.

Hewson said:

But her fake idol being rebuked by Probst was on of the greatest moments in Survivor history.

:love:

That was one of the best tribal councils ever. :drool:

I'm wondering if they will still believe that the ones that James has really are idols...or if they will think that James made the same mistake they did. They obviously didn't look at his very closely to see the writing on the backs of them.

Jamie's dumb move is probably one of the coolest things to happen on this season of Survivor. Of course, the best part was her saying "I'm not as dumb as I look." Duh, of course you are! Bad karma comes your way when you go through other peoples' stuff.
I'm really looking forward to Cortney getting voted off soon, hopefully next. What a fool. "Jean-Robert is mean to me, so we gotta vote him off." Grrr!

Go James!

Handicapping who I'd like to win in order:

1. James
2. Todd
3. Frosti
4. Denise
5. Amanda
6. Erik
7. Jean Robert
8. Peih Gee
1,000,000. Courtney

phanan said:
Also, an interesting observation. When they found the hidden immunity idol, it had a note on the back indicating what it was. In the preview where Erik and Jamie find the same thing at their camp, there didn't appear to have any message on the back. Perhaps it's not an immunity idol over there...

:dance:

Hewson said:
Handicapping who I'd like to win in order:

1. James
2. Todd
3. Frosti
4. Denise
5. Amanda
6. Erik
7. Jean Robert
8. Peih Gee
1,000,000. Courtney

I agree with this assessment. Although, lunch lady hasn't really done much to earn any votes this far.

Last night was hilarious! I was laughing along with James when he was going on about Jamie and the fake idol. And then at tribal when he was trying not to laugh... priceless! I agree that Courtney is a total dumbass. Doesn't she understand that her voting for JR only splits votes? She's just lucky that she had the new tribe mates to vote with her. But even then, it's just putting her on the outs with her alliance. Total dumbass. And the same with JR talking like he was voting PG last night no matter what.

The only thing i don't understand is why didn't Todd ask James for one of the immunity idols back? He knows he has both of them and he kind of owes him one. James having 2 idols is dangerous. And it makes him a target. It looks like Todd is gonna try to blindside him next week. He's very smart, but i'll be bummed if he screws James over.

:mad:

I have to watch Survivor on Youtube to stay current because I'm outside the U.S. and so far no one has posted the shows! arrrghhhh. Frustrating. I REALLY want to see that tribal council. I don't mind just reading the CBS recap or comments here for everything else but seeing Jamie go would be something! Hopefully they post the episodes soon.

That was sweet. :love: I loved how he was talking during tribal about how he felt sorry for the people on the other tribe, as it was just inevitable that they would be the ones to go. :giggle:

Man, i was sweating for James again!! I also felt bad for Denise that she was left in the dark. Hopefully that's a wake up call for her and she decides to start playing this game! She really needs to join up with PG and Erik and try to get Courtney or Frosti with them. Erik was so right at tribal.. as soon as it gets down to their 5 or 6, those people are at the bottom. They need to figure out that Todd is in complete control of this game and will stay that way if they dont' do something now!

I think Todd is really smart, but i'd love to see a shake up. I think PG deserves some credit for at least trying to strategize. And now that James has votes against him, he probably will start playing the idols. I think it's about to get really good!

Todd should ask for one back, and tell James that he'll keep him safe if he does. It would be a smart move on his part. I still can't figure out why he hasn't done it yet. I think people will start turning on Todd as soon as their dumb asses wake up and realize he's running the show!

Back
Top Bottom