Survivor 15 : China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A) No surprise as to who left tonight

B) I like these physical challenges they have been having this season...much better than who can eat what disgusting bug faster IMO :wink:

Courtney the 69lb wonder should have gone.

I mean has she no strength at all? Watching her attempts to chop the ropes was laughable.

Hewson said:
Courtney the 69lb wonder should have gone.

I mean has she no strength at all? Watching her attempts to chop the ropes was laughable.

It was almost beyond laughable into the realm of completely and utterly pathetic.

It sort of reminded me of...was it 2 seasons ago? Where there was a tie in the vote, and the 2 girls had to compete to light a fire, and even when they gave them freakin matches they *still* couldn 't do it.
Jeff's reaction to that was way funnier too. :lol:

I wanted Courtney to go, I really thought she'd be on her way out. She's upset because the tribe acts like she's weak and will be detrimental to their chances of winning? Well, she just showed how weak she was in the immunity challenge, and that surely played a huge factor in losing, so...:huh: Truth hurts.

I really wanted Nicole Richie, errr Courtney, to go too. But it just goes to show that when people get to talking about God and Jesus too much, it freaks people out. I thought Leslie was harmless, but i certainly won't miss her and her "God gave me this immunity clue" crap.

Daddysgonnapay said:
B) I like these physical challenges they have been having this season...much better than who can eat what disgusting bug faster IMO :wink:

I love the disgusting bug eating competitions :love:

I miss them :(

Ugh. I hate it when they show people eating nasty stuff on TV and then vomiting all over the place. I think it's in poor taste and I don't see the entertainment value in it. But i know alot of people like that kind of stuff. I just wish they would reserve it for shows like Jackass. :|

Looking forward to tonight! I hope Nicole Richie gets the boot. I don't think that girl can survive another couple days out there.

I missed the end! Who got voted off??

Btw, was it just me or was the immunity challenge super short and simple tonight?

And what is with that crazy effect they keep doing?!?! I can' really describe it, but it's kung fu cheesy. It happened tonight during the immunity challenge when they would zoom in on the things just before it broke a vase, and they did it the other night, when they would make the final chop and would capture them in kung foo poses or whatever.
:huh:

Last edited:
:lol: Yeah the crazy effect is kinda weird.

Dave got voted off. I'm a little surprised, I thought they'd vote Sherea off since she does absolutely nothing at camp.

The effects thing this season is bizarre. 2 weeks in a row with some bizarre camera trick during a challenge. Next week we'll see a hi-def, slo-mo, reverse angle shot of Probst snuffing out the torch of the eliminated tribemember. This show is really looking less "real" every week.

It looked at TC that the other tribe members were regretting their decision to vote Dave rather than Sherea based on their expressions while she was talking, especially when she said she was "stepping it up at camp the last few days".

Yeah, those special effects are annoying...not to mention that when you saw one, you knew a hit was going to be made, so it kind of killed the suspense. :rolleyes:

I'm glad Dave is gone. At least Sherea is strong in challenges. They usually break it up to pit the girls against the girls and vice versa, so they needed Sherea as a strong female. Dave is their weakest male. He was basically useless in the challenges. I think the tribe realized that they were just being lazy and letting Dave do everything around camp. They'll be fine without him.

I think the editing is trying to show Sherea as lazy on purpose....I am sure all of them lay around a lot too...I am glad over-bearing Dave has been voted off

I wasn't surprised Dave got the boot, although Sherea could just as easily been gone as well. In any event, it's quite obvous the other four form a strong group and that Sherea would easily be gone next if they lose again.

I was pretty shocked that they would send Dave packing but that point about the women being paired up in challenges was a good one, and I could see why they would have wanted to keep her because of that.

The hilarious thing was listening to Dave (and even others in his tribe) talk about what a great leader he was! What crap! He was a TERRIBLE leader! It's like he (and others) though that leadership means being bossy and overbearing. A good leader would have motivated the tribe to work hard (rather than doing all the work himself), and would have brought the team together (think Tom in Survivor Palau, or Yul two seasons ago). A leader earns the respect of his team. Dave utterly failed as a leader because he has no understanding of what a real leader is or of how to be one.

And what's up with Jean-Robert? He's supposed to be a professional poker player (he never fails to remind us of that) and yet since day 1 he's done a terrible job of keeping his cards close to his chest and so far seems to be an awful judge of people and their motivations. Rather than sharp and insightful, he seems a bit dense. Clearly the skills needed to excel in poker are not the ones needed to be a Survivor Champion. I can't see him going too far in this game.

Contenders for the end. . perhaps too early to tell, but I might suggest Frosti or Todd or maybe one of the low key women.

phanan said:
I wasn't surprised Dave got the boot, although Sherea could just as easily been gone as well. In any event, it's quite obvous the other four form a strong group and that Sherea would easily be gone next if they lose again.

I thought Sherea may have talked herself out there at the end. I think dave had good ideas, but man he didn't know how to communicate them without seemingly putting himself above everyone else.

It will be interesting to see how that tribe survives now though. :)

Boy I hope Jaime is next to go. Erik is a fool, as soon as he found out the girls threw the challenge, he should have aligned with James and Aaron and voted one of them out. I mean he busted his ass in the first part of the challenge and they didn't even try or let him in on their plan.
Hopefully at the very least James can let the other players know that Jaime and Peih Gee threw the challenge and it comes back to bite them in the ass sonner rather than later.

It's good strategy by PG, but they acted all stupid giggling about it. Karma is a bitch, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came back to haunt them.

One thing to keep in mind is that hidden immunity idol. If the other team wins the next challenge and has to pick someone from the opposite team, who do you think they will pick? James obviously, and if he finds it and his team loses on purpose again...

Can you imagine that tribal council? I hope that's what happens.

That would be cool. ^

Oh and one other thing...before the challenge, did they all visit a swimsuit store?

They show up in nice clean, never before seen bathing suits. Obviously they gave them their swimsuits from their luggage, but didn't say anything to the audience about it.

phanan said:
It's good strategy by PG, but they acted all stupid giggling about it.

No kidding. I give them credit that it is smart strategy, but I love James so much that I hate seeing him stuck in this position. I was so glad they sent Aaron home so that he can at least still have somewhat of a chance, although it doesn't look good. I feel sorry for James. I think I may have been yelling at the TV last night. :lol: :reject:

Yeah, i gotta hand it to PG for coming up with the strategy. She's smarter than I thought. But yeah, Jamie and her stupid laughing was on my last nerve. I really wanted them to vote her off at last minute, but virgin Erik seems to be smitten. :rolleyes:

I love how James was honest about not even wanting to stick around if they're not gonna try to win. I feel bad for him that he's gonna have to stay there, knowing they're planning on throwing another challenge. I just hope that something in the game changes and it comes back to bite Jamie. I think since the teams are now 4 against 7, we might be seeing another shuffle next week. That would be great if they made James' tribe choose 2 more people to come over (and it can't be Frosti or Sherea). That would even things out and make the game more fun.

Can't wait for next week! :hyper:

I felt bad for James. Those girls were so stupid giggling and laughing like that. I think karma WILL come back and bite them in the ass!

What did the preview for next week look like? I missed it.

The preview just showed them all doing some challenge, running through a building or something. It didn't show any strategizing or any camp scenes, so I have hope that maybe there is a shake up.

OMG! I was so annoyed at stupid Jaime giggling...I want James to stay in the game and was so worried it would be him they voted out:sad: I mean if you are going to throw a challenge...at least ACT like you are trying! Oh, I noticed the bathing suits too...maybe Jeff said "I can't look at anymore nakeness!!! please give them their suits!" :lol: :lmao:

Haha. I kind of thought last nights switcheroo was a bit lame. Naturally they're going to choose the strong ones and the first ones to go will be them. Ah well. I don't have a true favourite yet. Though I do like James, Frosti and Erik.. probably because they're pretty darn cute!

Back
Top Bottom