Survivor 15 : China - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-17-2007, 09:29 AM   #301
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:23 AM
Interesting group for the upcoming season, a few I like, a few, not so much.

As for last night...Amanda f'ed up big time...Courtney said she'd vote however Amanda decided...so it was her call to keep Todd and she ends up 3rd instead of possibly first as a result. And she was awful at the jury TC. She said to Denise "I won't vote for you" and she lied. Then when Todd made the face and remark at the final 4 TC, she was done like dinner.

WTF was with the hairstyles at the reunion. Frosti and Todd especially. Courtney asctually looked decent with her Pris from Bladerunner 'do. And is it just me or did Amanda look better in the jungle than she did with all the makeup and the bangs at the finale?

And nobody asked Todd if the sister miscarriage thing was real or a Johnny Foul Play part 2.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:38 AM   #302
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 08:23 AM

Todd answered the questions from the jury very well. He was confident and didn't hesitate. Amanda and Courtney fumbled with their words too much.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 12-17-2007, 10:45 AM   #303
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Another season of Survivor done. Todd played the game well and deserved to win. Basically, Amanda decided her fate when she announced all the people she lied to/screwed especially Denise. I've got to give credit to Courtney for at least making it to the final 3. Denise's major flaw was that she was riding everyone's coatails and expected to be in the final 3. She should've never said to Amanda that she thought Amanda had her back. But, Amanda should never have said anything to her in the first place. I felt badly though that Denise lost her lunch lady job. At least they gave her 50 grand for troubles. And finally, at least James got to walk away with 100 grand. James was definitely my favorite player of the season.

Oh yeah, Amanda looked cuter in China, then back at the reunion all glammed up.

Looking forward to next season's Survivor. I saw some names I liked and some I really despised. Should be an exciting season for sure.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #304
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:23 AM
Jeff Probst is my hero for asking Courtney about that comment towards Denise...about her "sucking at life". WTF.
What a bitch. Can you imagine how she felt when her family in the audience heard that?...and her two daughters for that matter.

Bravo for not holding back and asking the question that needed to be asked.

Amanda; very cute.
James rules; he seems like such a cool guy.
Old 12-17-2007, 11:24 AM   #305
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson

WTF was with the hairstyles at the reunion. Frosti and Todd especially. Courtney asctually looked decent with her Pris from Bladerunner 'do. And is it just me or did Amanda look better in the jungle than she did with all the makeup and the bangs at the finale?

And nobody asked Todd if the sister miscarriage thing was real or a Johnny Foul Play part 2.
Totally agree. Amanda looked way better in the jungle. Courtney looked cute. I also wanted to know about Todd's sister and the 'miscarriage'. I'm surprised they didnt address that.

Holy cow, 20 contestants for next season??
Old 12-17-2007, 12:30 PM   #306
Refugee

I 'd James at the reunion.

Yep, Amanda looks way better au natural.

I too was hoping they'd ask Todd about the miscarriage. Oh well.

I felt kinda bad for Jean Robert at the final tribal and the reunion. Everybody just would not stop ripping on him. Also, i thought Todd was a little full of shit when he said he was just stroking his ego. Sure, he gave the perfect answer to stroke JR's ego, but he really did get nervous about JR starting to make plays and that's why he got rid of him. I thought he could have told him it was a little of both, but he had to try to humiliate JR even more on national TV. I know JR's a jerk, but i felt kinda bad for him.

I was totally over Denise's pity party way before final tribal. So her sob story at the reunion was just annoying. She had to know that by going public with that story, somebody would take pity on her. She took advantage of it. I don't feel sorry for her one bit. Plus, she knew she was taking a chance of losing her job by going on the show in the first place. If she really needed the million dollars that bad, she should have actually played a strategy.

Chicken... almost forgot about him.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:03 PM   #307
Refugee

^I just noticed that! I hope they don't boot people off the first episode like they've done before. We are going to see some formidable alliances with some of those returnees. I can't wait, I'm almost excited as All Stars.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:03 PM   #308
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 08:23 AM

If they didn't address the miscarriage, my guess would be that it was probably true. That might have been confirmed/discussed beforehand. Yeah, they still could have mentioned it, if that was the case...but it's probably nicer to just not bring up a sensitive issue like that.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 12-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #309
Refugee

Local Time: 05:23 PM
I think Amanda's beautiful, but I was quite disappointed when I saw her in the reunion show last night. But really, most of the people looked better in China than they did last night. How pathetic is that? <grin>
Old 12-17-2007, 02:00 PM   #310
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

The bangs werent working for her.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:07 PM   #311
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Well, another Survivor chapter is over. I wonder who from the China cast will go on to the all star version coming up next? It was interesting. I thought going into the show last night Amanda had it in the bag, but then quickly wondered whether Todd or <gasp> Courtney would bag the million. What's done is done and Todd's the victor. He played the game to win so gotta give the guy credit for that. Makes me sick how he and Courtney sit there hanging all over one another like an open invitation to ask them if they have something going or not (like anyone cares really!!) And I really lost interest in Denise when she began her pity party playing the martyr. Just because she earned minimum wage didn't make her the srongest candidate to win the money! The fact that the show's producer gave her money in the end of course made the show look good, but I wonder, was it a move to shut Denise up?
Old 12-17-2007, 02:18 PM   #312
Refugee

^^ Totally. Denise begging for a job on national TV was enough. Mark Burnett giving her $50,000 is totally unnecessary.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:35 PM   #313
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
I wonder who from the China cast will go on to the all star version coming up next?
Amanda & James

Old 12-17-2007, 02:40 PM   #314
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

If I were Burnett, I would've given her the 50K on the condition that she get a new hairstyle. She isn't a lunch lady anymore, so there'd be no reason for the mullet.

I liked Denise all the way through the show until she started laying down the minimum wage rap. What's also wacky, is that I hated Courtney all the way through, but I kind of liked her better during the Finale.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:44 PM   #315
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv

I was totally over Denise's pity party way before final tribal. So her sob story at the reunion was just annoying. She had to know that by going public with that story, somebody would take pity on her. She took advantage of it. I don't feel sorry for her one bit.
I disagree.
Even though I have never been on the same position as Denise in financial matters, I could feel her emotions. I truly felt sorry for her.
I also believe that she has been one of the most "truthful" players in a while, not the most intelligent...but she played to her best abilities.
IMO.