Survivor 15 : China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
Hahahahah she's having to donate the money. I bet her family is pissed at her about that! Open mullet=headed mouth and insert foot! That'll teach her about being greedy.

Exactly. She should have kept her big, stupid trap shut! Now, she's pretty much blown her chances to be involved in any future Survivor stuff. Hope your pity party was worth it Denise!

I wouldn't say she's blown her chances with Survivor events in the future. Afterall, they brought back Johnny Fairplay for next season and allegedly Jeff doesn't even want to be in the same place as the guy.

Speaking of Jeff...I thought it was announced at some point that he would not be doing any more Survivors? but yet, he is on-board again for this next one....which of course I am thrilled about...I cannot imagine Survivor without is dimple-face smile:drool:

was I just dreaming about him not being back?

MrPryck2U said:
I wouldn't say she's blown her chances with Survivor events in the future. Afterall, they brought back Johnny Fairplay for next season and allegedly Jeff doesn't even want to be in the same place as the guy.

If anything, due to all the media interest and the controversy, it might make her chances of a reappearance even greater than before.

I have no idea...just seems as though I remember him saying like 3 shows ago that he would not be doing any more.....but still he is back....so if he did sign a new contract, Yay....cause he is the host with the most!:wink:

Daddysgonnapay said:
Speaking of Jeff...I thought it was announced at some point that he would not be doing any more Survivors? but yet, he is on-board again for this next one....which of course I am thrilled about...I cannot imagine Survivor without is dimple-face smile:drool:

was I just dreaming about him not being back?

Jeff is good to go! You were dreaming.

Jeff is the best, full stop!

If I remember correctly, his last round of contracting was for up to the next one, Micronesia. I think he had said that he enjoys doing the show so much that he couldn't imagine himself not doing it. So that's a good thing.

The process for Survivor 17, which films in summertime, has already started so it's probably safe to assume Jeff will be back for that. Beyond that, we can only hope.

I doubt Probst is ready to cut his salary by 99.5% and go back to hosting Rock and Roll Jeopardy on VH-1, so I think he'll be around as long as Survivor is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom