Survivor 15 : China - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-07-2007, 05:30 PM   #241
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:56 AM
and another thing, why the hell would that be the first thing you say to your brother when you see him? if he is truly in "game" mode, why would you mess with that? the more i think about it now, the more unreal it seems.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:42 PM   #242
Refugee

Local Time: 04:56 PM
I couldn't tell if the miscarriage thing is real or not. But if I were playing the game, I wouldn't let it sway me one way or another.

I'm rooting for Amanda to win the game -- I've been impressed with her play. And she seems to have a good blend of social skills to be able to play the game and win votes at the end.

My 2nd choice would be PG. I've found her annoying at times, but I'm impressed that she's been able to survive this long.

3rd: Denise. She's alright, but she hasn't done much to impress as the bottom wheel of her alliance.

4th: Todd. In some ways he's a good player, in other ways he's naive. Personally, I don't care for him that much -- he's on the arrogant side.

5th: Courtney. Yeah, she was funny mimicking Todd last episode. But over the course of the season, she's really grated on my nerves.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:17 PM   #243
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Courtney is funny when she mimicks the others, she's got some real comedic sense and theatrical talent.

I don't think Todd will win it, it's going to be a female winner this season. I bet it'll come down to PG and Denise. In that case I am torn and don't know which one I'd actually vote to win. There's still a couple weeks to see how it pans out.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:25 PM   #244
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Courtney is absolutely worthless and should not even win a dime. She sucks at all the challenges, she's pretty lazy and she just follows what others do. She should have been gone a while ago.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:10 PM   #245
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
Courtney is absolutely worthless and should not even win a dime. She sucks at all the challenges, she's pretty lazy and she just follows what others do. She should have been gone a while ago.
She was soooo close to gone at the very early stage of the game. Yet she's still here weighing in at an impressive 54lbs...strange game.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #246
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:56 AM
I think she has won 2 challenges hasn't she? Immunity twice, which is quite surprising
Old 12-07-2007, 10:20 PM   #247
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Oh ya I think you're right.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:02 AM   #248
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

yea courtney has won at least 1 immunity which is amazing. I do not want her to win, I was just saying she's funny when she mimicks people. I too am surprised she is still on the show. I thought early on she would go.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:25 AM   #249
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 06:56 AM
I predict Courtney will be in the final 3 but she'll be persona non grata, kinda like Becky two seasons ago and whoever it was that was the third wheel last season (can't remember her at all). I actually hate having the final three instead of the final two. I keep hoping they'll change it back to the top two but it doesn't look like it.

So really, it will be the final two. I can't see any one person that stands out as a definite winner of those remaining--they all will have their strong points with the jury.

I don't think Denise should win. I think she made a game-losing mistake and I'm not sure why she did it. . .She must be hoping to win immunity at the final four and be able to decide who she takes with her.

My money is on Amanda. I think she most deserves to win. No one will want to take Todd to the final three as they all see him as a competitor that will earn the respect of the jury. No one will want to take Denise as they think she'll get the sympathy vote (though I think the jury will recognize that she didn't make any "big moves" in the game and feel she rode coattails). So that leaves Amanda, Pei Gei, and Courtney. I think they'd all take each other. Amanda's biggest threat is if either Todd or Denise (especially if it's Todd) wins the final immunity and recognizes how formidable Amanda would be at the final tribal council.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:23 AM   #250
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:56 AM
Courtney is evil. Can't stand her.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:28 PM   #251
Refugee

It's either Todd or PG going home tonight! (unless one of them wins immunity) I'm hoping for bye bye Todd!

If PG wins immunity again tonight, hopefully Denise will finally wise up and switch sides... if it's not too late.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #252
Refugee

Wow, Denise is a heartless bitch! She should have taken PG on that reward. And she justifies it because she thinks if PG wins immunity, then she will be the next to go. It didn't have to be that way if she had started strategizing earlier.... she had her chance last week! I hope Denise gets the boot tonight!
Old 12-13-2007, 10:03 PM   #253
New Yorker

Local Time: 07:56 AM
Amanda deserves to win...but she was dumb to not try to get Todd out tonight.....I cannot fucking stand lunch lady...she is a total apron string rider ....they will dumb her ass now she is of no use to them
Old 12-13-2007, 10:18 PM   #254
Refugee

^ Yup. 4th place is her destiny. She's known it for a while and has done nothing to change it. The fact that she thinks she deserves to win pisses me off to no end.

So, as of right now, I guess i have to root for Amanda, but I think she may have missed her chance to earn votes tonight. She was scared of going against PG, but to the jury she still looks like a coat tail rider. The only move she's made is to oust James, and Todd could easily take credit for that, because he came up with the idea first! Amanda had some good ideas and seemed like she was gonna make some plays, but she never did. The only ground she made was making friends with PG and hopefully getting her vote.

Todd is an ass, but he's not trying to hide it. He's actually flaunting it as a way to get to the finals! He's definitely smart and knows how to stay in the game. Part of me thinks he deserves the win.

Courtney may as well not exist.

Denise makes me sick.

If Amanda doesn't win immunity next week, i think Todd may try to oust her. If that happens, I will hate Denise even more than i do now, which i didn't think was possible.
Old 12-13-2007, 11:35 PM   #255
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:56 AM
I was hoping for Todd to go, anything to kind of shake things up.. but it went the predictable safe way. The only one that's half decent is Amanda.. I couldn't care less about the others.