Survivor 15 : China - Page 16 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #226
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:51 AM
The previews always purposely try to mislead the audience, but if Amanda decides that Todd has to go and is successful in doing so, it would have to be with PG and Denise. Which means Denise would make it to the top three while at the same time not pissing off too many people. I think she made the right move by holding her ground for now. If she switched tonight, yeah, she could probably reach the top three, but by backstabbing her former tribe, she'd have no chance whatsoever with the jury, and I think she realized that.

If Amanda is successful next week in dumping Todd, after successfully leading the coup against James, she deserves to win this then, as she would have played it perfectly.

Old 12-06-2007, 11:38 PM   #227
Refugee

Local Time: 08:51 AM
I would think Amanda would take Courtney before Denise. She even said tonight that Denise would get votes because she has kids. She'd be smarter to take Courtney. Nobody's gonna give bones a million dollars! Plus, Denise is so loyal to Todd, if Amanda can't see that by now, she's blind! If she's smart, she'd go with Courtney. And Courtney would be smart to want to be in the finals with Amanda instead of Todd.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:12 AM   #228
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 07:51 AM
^ agree!

Did you guys really think Todd was full of bs? I dunno, he seemed pretty genuine when he was upset about hearing about his sister. I would hate to think he was just bullshitting.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:35 AM   #229
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Oh I hope Yodd wasn't BSing! I remember how pissed I got along with everyone about Johnny Fairplay when he lied about his grandmother.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:24 AM   #230
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan

If Amanda is successful next week in dumping Todd, after successfully leading the coup against James, she deserves to win this then, as she would have played it perfectly.
She'll have played well, but the question will be will jury members vote for her for outwitting them, or against her for backstabbing them?
Its always a gamble in this game, you don't know how people are gonna take their ouster.

As for those saying Denise is resigned to 4th...don't be so sure. Aside from the obviously misleading previews, there are still immunity challenges...and lets look at the competition left....not many physical threats, so its wide open.

I doubt Courtney would get many if any jury votes, so she may be guaranteed a spot in the final 3 as a result, all 4 other players know she is quite beatable. PG is likely to only get 3 votes, Jamie, Erik and Frosty the Snowman (Its December), so she wouldn't likely win either...so I think its down to Todd, Amanda and Denise...and frankly I bet those 3 know that each other is the strongest competition for the million, so expect some serious backstabbing between now and the final 3.

On a more important note...anyone notice when the family members were back at camp and Amanda's sister jumped into the lake to go swimming that they blurred her ass out...it must be a family trait.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:26 AM   #231
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 11:51 AM

Ugh...I hated seeing Peih Ghee (however you spell her name) get immunity. I was happy to see Denise win the reward though!

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 12-07-2007, 10:08 AM   #232
New Yorker

Amanda is playing smart....she is not all over the place and seems very calm and she also is strong physically...she has played the best so far in my opinion...Todd seems nervous and from what we see is bossy, thinks he is running the show...I believe PG and Amanda are the ones to beat at this point.

As for the Todd BS thing...he did seem genuine and I believed hime...until they were all in the water and his sister said she was only about 2 months along...something about her facial expression when she and Todd looked at each other...thats when I questioned his truthful ness...but Props to Courtney to her little acting out the Todd sister's news...that cracked me up....
Old 12-07-2007, 10:43 AM   #233
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
^ agree!

Did you guys really think Todd was full of bs? I dunno, he seemed pretty genuine when he was upset about hearing about his sister. I would hate to think he was just bullshitting.
I thought he was genuine...
Old 12-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #234
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay

As for the Todd BS thing...he did seem genuine and I believed hime...until they were all in the water and his sister said she was only about 2 months along...something about her facial expression when she and Todd looked at each other...thats when I questioned his truthful ness...but Props to Courtney to her little acting out the Todd sister's news...that cracked me up....
That is exactly how i felt about the Todd thing. Something was off in the way he said "she was 3 months" and then his sister quickly said "2 months". It was weird. And why would they bring something like that up anyway? I totally think it's BS. Todd is a smart player. You can tell he's watched Survivor alot and he probably had a plan before going out there. I wouldn't put it past him to make this up.

I also loved Courtney's acting. I'm actually starting to like her, but not enough to root for her.

I think PG just may get more than her 3 votes. I think the jury should have tremendous respect for her making it this far. I think James may give his vote to her, especially if it was between her or Todd. I think Jean Robert feels betrayed by Todd too, and would give his vote to PG before him. I think alot of them group Amanda in with Todd, so the same would happen if it was PG vs. Amanda. I think PG has a real shot at this if she can make it to the final 3.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:36 PM   #235
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:

I noticed that too actually.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:46 PM   #236
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv

I think PG just may get more than her 3 votes. I think the jury should have tremendous respect for her making it this far. I think James may give his vote to her, especially if it was between her or Todd. I think Jean Robert feels betrayed by Todd too, and would give his vote to PG before him. I think alot of them group Amanda in with Todd, so the same would happen if it was PG vs. Amanda. I think PG has a real shot at this if she can make it to the final 3.
I agree completely with this ^

you know James and John Robert hate those guys for stabbing them in the back!
Old 12-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #237
Refugee

^ Yep, Jean Robert even told Todd that he would campaign against him in the finals if he screwed him over. So, i think Todd should be expecting alot of backlash! And, technically it was Amanda's plan to oust James early, so i could see James voting against her as well.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:55 PM   #238
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Boo, PG gets to last another week! But, I'll give her credit, she's been doing well in the challenges. I think Todd's goose is close to cooked. Go Denise!
Old 12-07-2007, 04:50 PM   #239
Refugee

I think the person now that you definitely don't want to bring to the final is Peih-Gee, she's got jury support and sympathy for her resilience. Same goes for Denise.
I agree that Courtney is the one to bring to the end, plus she might not last in a physically demanding final 3. I really think Todd hangs in next week and Peih-Gee is booted which the title for next week fits her well. Todd has been the focus of editing for the whole season which is either going to be the story of how he wins or how he loses.

Next week - "One overly confident castaway is oblivious to what a close ally is considering."---Todd oblivious to Amanda plotting against him.

An unexpected bond emerges that threatens to shake up the game as it heads into the Final Four.---Amanda and PG.

Last two episodes -

Thursday 13 Dec - Hello, I'm Still a Person

Sunday 16 Dec - A Slippery Little Sucker
Old 12-07-2007, 05:13 PM   #240
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

As for the Todd BS thing...he did seem genuine and I believed hime....