Survivor 15 : China - Page 11 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #151
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:56 PM
I know last night he couldn't believe James hadn't given one back and I was thinking "dude, ask for it".

Old 11-09-2007, 02:52 PM   #152
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61
I know last night he couldn't believe James hadn't given one back and I was thinking "dude, ask for it".
That's what I was thinking.

If I had two immunity idols that others helped me get, and none of those people mentioned anything about me giving one back to them...well...why would I voluntarily give up immunity? Yes, it would be a nice gesture if I did...but nice often isn't smart in Survivor.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 11-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #153
New Yorker

Local Time: 08:56 PM
I have been thinking the same thing...why has Todd not asked for one back?...he is the one who told James where they were....maybe they have talked a deal that has not been shown to us yet...sneaky editing.....James did have the fear of God in his eyes last night.....I was not sad to see JR ousted last night.....now skeleton needs to go...I meam, she is just uncomfortable for me to watch
Old 11-09-2007, 08:11 PM   #154
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

I know, she looks like she's going to break at any moment.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:36 PM   #155
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 12:56 AM
FinallyJR has gotten voted off! Never did like him from the start.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:45 PM   #156
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 07:56 PM
Ah, it was good to see Jean Robert go. I won't miss pontificating or self-aggrandizement at all.

What an idiot.

I thought the plan to blindside James was brilliant and would likely have worked (I mean James didn't play the idol even AFTER Jean Robert starting trying to play tough guy and force James to work with him. I would have played the idol for sure after that if I'd been James). I like James and all, but he is a serious competitor and everyone really needs to get serious about getting him out while they still can.

Does anybody else think Todd looks like a very skinny Tom Cruise?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #157
Blue Crack Addict

Finally saw it tonight. Forgot to DVR it originally - thank God for On Demand.

That was their moment to knock off James. I don't see him not making it to the final four now. You have to think he will win at least one challenge, and for whichever other ones he loses, he'll start playing the idol. He can pretty much sail through the next few weeks.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #158
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

JR flapped his gums one time too many times. God, I hope Courtney goes next. She's tough on the eyes.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:14 PM   #159
Refugee

Local Time: 05:56 PM
Not sure how i feel about tonight's episode. I understand why Todd and his crew would want to get rid of Frosti, but why did PG go along with it? Frosti knew that it was either him or Erik. Why didn't the 3 of them band together and at least TRY to get Courtney or Mulletlady with them to at least force a tie? I would expect PG to keep scheming. I'm kinda shocked that she just gave up and voted for Frosti. And Frosti had all the information from both sides of the tribe. I can't believe he just sat there and accepted his fate. I guess he deserves to go home if he's not even gonna try to stay there.

It seems like the only person really thinking and trying to win this is Todd. James is coasting on his idols and his strength. And up until tonight PG was scheming. Everyone else is just following Todd's instructions. Don't they know that's not gonna win them the million?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:47 PM   #160
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Oh crap! Now I know what happens tonite! Us folk on the West coast are way behind you in the East!
Old 11-15-2007, 10:58 PM   #161
Refugee

Local Time: 05:56 PM
Oops! I didn't mean to spoil it for anyone. I'm actually on Mountain Time, so i'm usually one of the last to see things too. Sorry.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:15 PM   #162
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah, I usually wait until right about now to post, as the west coast is now in the middle of watching it.

Not really surprised tonight. It was either Frosti or Erik. If PG doesn't win immunity next time, she'll go.

I wonder what the little cliffhanger is all about. The obvious thing is that they vote someone else off without any discussion, but then the question is, does PG keep immunity for that as well?

A cool twist would be if they had the jury vote the next person out. That would screw things up big time. But even if Frosti joined them right away, it's only three people doing the voting, so perhaps not.

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud here...
Old 11-16-2007, 12:44 AM   #163
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Ohh I'm all curious now too, why do they do that??

I also liked the new thing they did at the beginning credits just showing who's left in the game and who's on the jury
Old 11-16-2007, 07:40 AM   #164
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv

It seems like the only person really thinking and trying to win this is Todd. James is coasting on his idols and his strength. And up until tonight PG was scheming. Everyone else is just following Todd's instructions. Don't they know that's not gonna win them the million?
Actually James seems to have the strategy down as well if you listen to his confessionals. If he's smart, he tries to get to the finals with Denise and somebody other than Todd. Denise won't get votes cause she'll be seen as a coat tail rider...Todd might beat him, but not much chance one of the others does.

And gotta love the traditional Chinese feast of a bucket of the colonel's extra crispy with mashed potatoes w/ gravy and biscuits on the cruise.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:16 AM   #165
Blue Crack Addict

There's seven left, and unless the rules have changed, James needs to use those immunity idols before they get to the final four. If he was smart, he would pretend things were status quo next week and go with the group, but then in secret go to PG (assuming she'd be the one going) and give her the idol and then vote Todd off. Perhaps he could even convince Denise to go with him, as she feels a bit outside of the group now.

By betraying his own group, he'd then be a target, but he still would get to play the other idol if needed, and sooner or later he's going to win an immunity challenge anyway.

If he wants to win, he needs to get rid of Todd, and soon.