Survivor 14 - Fiji

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The cast list is up on the CBS site........they had 20, but some chick backed out at the last minute. Supposedly, they were going to do the "five of each race" twist all over again, but with reverse genders (two Asian males instead of three, etc..).......but hey, that's what happens now that they recruit half the people off of the street. They have no idea what they're in for.

Man fourteen seasons of this stuff? Jesus seems like just yesterday Richard Hatch was parading around the island naked trying to putt off Rudy the retired marine.

So, uh. Anyone want to play fantasy survivor with me?

Anyone already play? Like fantasy football only, with survivor? Could be a great half way type thing with you and your spouse/significant other/friend...

Yes, I'm a guy...I like fantasy sports.

Got Philk? said:
So, uh. Anyone want to play fantasy survivor with me?

Anyone already play? Like fantasy football only, with survivor? Could be a great half way type thing with you and your spouse/significant other/friend...

Yes, I'm a guy...I like fantasy sports.

:hmm:

What would this involve?

^Well, at the start, you pick an MVP. Just someone you think is going to win it all. For the first 4-5 weeks I think, you can change this. I think changing has somethin to do with the points, but I dunno.

Then, you pick things like who you think will get immunity, who you think will win the challenge, and who will get voted off. Each equals a certain amount of points and obviously, if you guess right, you get the points. There's always another question like, "who do u think will fall into the fire this week." And if you guess who falls, you get bonus points. It's quite ridiculous, but addicting.

So, what it involves is logging in once a week, and picking your choices and hoping you get things right! :shrug:

I didn't play last season so I'm not sure how that worked out with the teams...

Not really looking forward to this.........only one of the cast members applied....the rest were all chosen off the street just like last time in order to "enhance diversity".....I'm sure of they really wanted to meet their quotas, they could find five African Americans contestants, Asians and Hispanics that applied for the series.....worse, Probst and Burnett feel that this is the way they should proceed to cast future seasons from here on out.

Also, there's a video with Flica (rollergirl from last season) on YouTube, concerning the wrapup show, etc. It's sort of a behind the scenes look of it all, and it's of special interest because in a scene where Probst takes a picture with some other cast members, he says that he wishes they could have been on the next season, followed by a disgusted sort of look and "that's all I'll say".....so, either the Fiji cast is dull, reprehensible, or both. :|

Canadiens1160 said:
Man fourteen seasons of this stuff? Jesus seems like just yesterday Richard Hatch was parading around the island naked trying to putt off Rudy the retired marine.

No doubt.
That was a great first season.

Back
Top Bottom