Survivor 14 - Fiji

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope they continue to use this twist whenever it appears that one alliance is overpowering another within a single tribe. It makes the game much more interesting.

Dreamz definitely messed up. I think his move left him and Mookie on the outside of both alliances.

I'm rooting for Earl and Yao all the way!

Yao Man :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hope Yao Man has another stellar performance tonight :hyper:

If the previews is any kind of indication for what the show is going to be like than we are in for some good times! Can't wait to see who the power players really are.

I believe that tonight was the best show! The show has really picked it up the last few weeks and I'm so pumped for Yao Man and Earl. Dreamz, on the other hand, is an absolute mess!

Tonight's episode... :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm glad Edgardo got booted and Earl's team plan worked. But I kinda wish it was Mookie to go. He's become such a jerk in the last couple weeks. I will take pleasure in watching him be eliminated.

I'm still annoyed with Dreamz, but at least he didn't vote with the Alex alliance.

Anyone else suprised that Stacey didn't stay with Alex's alliance? I thought for sure she was with them. Looks like she's smart enough to make her own decisions, but I still don't like her. I thought it was funny during the reward challenge when her name kept coming up for all the bad questions. :lol:

Woohoo! Now it's episodes like this that remind you why you even bother to turn on Survivor. Dreamz truly surprised me with how he went against Alex really didn't hink he would do it.

The expressions of the 3 Horsemen once they realized what was happening: PRICELESS! :love:

Yao Man :rockon:

Last edited:
That was awesome!!!!

I recorded it. Best episode of the season by far. One of the best tribal councils ever!!!! I enjoyed the swings in strategy leading up to the vote too. Usually it's pretty boring.

I gotta give Stacy credit. She got pasted during the questions challenge yet ( so far) unlike previous shows, she didn't appear to get all offended and wound up over it. And she did make the suggestion for the safe pick of Edgardo.

What's this searching through other people's stuff crap all about next week? That's pretty rude!!

I do like the fact that they drew out the idol, it got wasted and put back in play. So now you want to send your alliance members to exile island to get the clues for the new location of the immunity idol and not let the Alex or Mookie learn the clues. These new twists have definitely contributed to the season. I still could have done without the luxury camp though.

Hey everybody, it's safe to come back to Survivor.:wink:

The tribal council was hilarious. No question someone sets up the votes in a particular order for Probst to read for dramatic effect...Cassandra 3 times, all smiles from Alex, Blaylock and Eddie...suudenly a Mookie comes and a few confused looks, then a string of 5 Edgardo's and we see the faces change 180 degrees, fanfriggintastic.

And from the reward challenge: "Which player believes he is in control of the game, but is not?", "The consensus answer was Alex"...good foreshadowing.

Yau Man is still dominating challenges, who'd have thunk that at the beginning of the season? He is like this season's Ozzie...well sort of.:wink:

This episode almost makes up for the atrocious first half of this season. After a slow start, things are starting to get interesting.

And Earl and Yao-Man didn't waste their idol, which will come in handy.

I still want someone to find Yao's fake idol. :lol: I can't believe Mookie went through Yao's stuff. I can't wait to see what this new plan is that him and Alex hatch next week. And I wonder if Dreamz will be upset that Earl's group didn't let him in on the Edgardo vote.

phanan said:

I'm curious if the producers would allow that, though.

Outwit, outplay, outlast. Remember when Rupert stole the other tribe's stuff in the first episode that one season? As much as I prefer Yau to Mookie, and I was annoyed at seeing Mookie steal Yau's idol in the preview, I don't see how he can really be in trouble for it.

phanan said:

I'm curious if the producers would allow that, though.

I would think they would. In the season with Rubert, didn't he steal a bunch of stuff from their cart in the first episode when they were trying to accumulate loot in the town?

It will be interesting to see what happens.

I don't know if we can be certain that Mookie steals the idol or just wanted to find out who actually had the idol.

I doubt stealing the idol from someone would be considered legitimate. The Rupert thing was a different scenario than what it appears Mookie does by ransacking Yao-man's personal belongings. Otherwise, in the future, why not sneak over to the rival tribe and steal their flint, fishing gear, boat oars, etc in the middle of the night.

I don't consider stealing to be an aspect of outwit, outplay or outlast.

Last edited:
Frankly, leaving the idol unattended in his bag is the first really stupid thing Yau has done. Mookie was smart enough to have hidden his under a rock somewhere away from camp.
If it were me the thing would be in my pocket at all times.

Wow that episode was insane!! Yao Man delivers again :drool: He is on fire. And what a waste of the immunity idol. Haha, my face was like this :shocked: the whole tribal counsel.

I actually felt kind of bad for Stacy. Who would you never want to see again? And they all said her, yikes I would have felt like total shit.

Sicy said:
Haha, my face was like this :shocked: the whole tribal counsel.

These faces looked pretty funny too.

2myrlzadn6sg0.gif

Cassandra rocked during the question challenge, she got every question correct. Very impressive!!

Mookie is soooooooooo over the top dramatic, cue revenge music.

Last edited:
Sicy said:

I actually felt kind of bad for Stacy. Who would you never want to see again? And they all said her, yikes I would have felt like total shit.

I felt so sorry for her, I actually had tears in my eyes. I think I would have cried if the tribe had said that about me. :( I know they have them answer questions like that to stir up drama, but that's pretty cruel.

That gif, trevster!!!!!!!! :lol:

I think Mookie was a douchebag for going through YM's stuff, but I agree, YM should've had it on him at all times. I would love to see Jeff's reaction if/when YM tells him that someone has stolen the idol from him. I know Jeff likes YM alot and would probably be pissed, but I wonder if he'll doing anything about.

MrPryck2U said:
I think Mookie was a douchebag for going through YM's stuff, but I agree, YM should've had it on him at all times. I would love to see Jeff's reaction if/when YM tells him that someone has stolen the idol from him. I know Jeff likes YM alot and would probably be pissed, but I wonder if he'll doing anything about.

I know it! I was so pissed when I saw them rifling thru You-man's bag. That was just wrong on so many levels. This has turned from a game to full out war now. I do hope You-man will say something and that Jeff will DO something about this. It's just wrong. Next week will be interesting anyway if nothing else dealing with this.

Apparently, people have rifled through other people's stuff in the past like Jerri looking for Kel's beef jerky. I still don't like the idea of invading someone's only bit of privacy on the island.

I am going to wait for the broadcast to see if they actually took it from Yao-man. This is a Survivor promo, remember, they always blow things out of proportion to make you think something.:wink:

Im sorry but I thought it was pretty low with going through Yau Man's bag. To actually have the nerve talking about other's being snakes and rats takes guts. Did they actually think what they did was justified as fair play? Payback was wonderful though when it came to Mookie being voted off. Was incredibly surprised to see Alex put Mookie's name down.

Game just keeps growing even better as it nears the end!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom