Survivor 14 - Fiji

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I definitely liked this week's show. I liked how Mookie found the fake idol. I can't wait to see him or someone else try to use it. I was so happy that Lisi got voted off. She flip flopped so many times it was ridiculous. She should've just worn a shirt that said "get rid of me now". I actually dug the Fijian dance segment. Earl really worked it. Lisi looked downright lost. Yao Man came up big during the immunity challenge. Good for him. He's so likable. Prett good show and I'm glad they got rid of deadweight Lisi. Dreamz made her look like a damn fool at trial council.

I believe there are two immunity idols, one at each camp site. Yao-man found the one over at the luxury camp while Mookie found the one at the pauper camp (which Yao-man tried to find but failed)

Lisi and Rocky off together on the jury, that must be a fun time.

Once again, Yao-man gave us a display of his brain in performing so well in the challenge. I still wish they would get rid of the luxury camp though.

snowbunny00774 said:
I haven't watched the last few weeks - is one of the idols fake?

Yao-man found one of them and then made a cheesy fake one and put it where the original one was found.

Yeah the one Mookie and them found was at the other camp, that one is real!

Yao man kicked butt in the challenge! I was so excited for him :D

Well we know next week is a merge. In the preview for next week Michelle was wearing a purple buff :hmm:

Thank the heavens that Lisi is gone....far more annoying than Rocky could ever attempt to be.

Whats with her telling Alex "you guys should not have lost that challenge..." You guys?? So she doesn't take any responsibility for what happens?
When they were dancing, the 4 men would turn left and she would turn right...totally clueless...and then she has the audacity to call all of her tribemates losers...get a mirror sweetheart then you'll see a real loser.

Our cable was out from the previous night's storm and didn't come back on until 8:35, so I missed the part about the other idol.

But seeing Lisi get booted off more than made up for it.

Basically while Lisi and Dreamz slept, Alex and Edgardo told Mookie the clues and the 3 of them dug and Blaylock unearthed the idol.
The funny part was Mookie was trying to cover up where he was digging and Lisi woke up, saw him and said "Idol digging"? He said, "yeah" and in confessional Lisi said she figured Alex and Ed (not the Van Halen brothers but the Survivor boys) obviously told Mookie the clues, but "he'd have to get up pretty early to fool me"...what a clueless waste she was.

snowbunny00774 said:
You are conflicting...I'm still confused.

There are two idols. One buried at each camp. On Moto's camp, Yao Man found the idol and then replaced it with a fake idol. No one has found the fake one yet. On Ravu, Mookie and Ed and Alex started digging for the idol while Lisi and Dreamz were sleeping. They found it. That is a real one.

Hewson said:
Thank the heavens that Lisi is gone....far more annoying than Rocky could ever attempt to be.

Whats with her telling Alex "you guys should not have lost that challenge..." You guys?? So she doesn't take any responsibility for what happens?
When they were dancing, the 4 men would turn left and she would turn right...totally clueless...and then she has the audacity to call all of her tribemates losers...get a mirror sweetheart then you'll see a real loser.

She is completely obvlivious. I think the surviving has gotten to her brain. I am so glad she's gone. Idiot!

Oh yes, the one Mookie found was real. Lisi sure is a block head because she told them all the clues and then Mookie and the boys found it. I forgot there were 2 hidden idols. DOH!

Show is truly looking up with Lisi and Rocky gone! Lisi had to see that one coming even if she hadn't opened her mouth about wanting to leave.

The more I see of Yao Man the more I really like him. Can't help but to have the thought that he's going to go far.

My daughter and I are in a Survivor pool this season. A few days before it started, we were all randomly assigned players, and at the end of the season, the top two spots earn money. She ended up with Earl, who has looked fairly strong from the beginning. Me? I got Yao Man. The first episode, I was all "shit, I'll give him an episode or two." :grumpy: But now, him and Earl look like a formidable team. If this keeps up, we might end up one and two. :hyper:

Yao Man :love:

Btw, that tribal council was one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I was laughing so hard I was crying. The delusional Lisi and the inarticulate Dreamz. Recipitate. :lmao:

I agree, I haven't enjoyed tribal council quite so much as this last episode! And Lisi just threw in the towel. Bummer tho, that she ends up being on the jury but that means she doesn't REALLY get to go home. :lmao:

Never saw it coming with Michelle getting voted off!

Loved the fact that they wiped out the "luxury" camp. About time that this game started getting played the way it should be.

Next week looks really good! :hyper:

Good episode tonight!! The real season of Survivor just started.

Great twist for immunity challenge!!

Twists galore in this one! I thought it was funny when they were all rowing like hell in the challenge and there was Jeff riding beside them all comfortable in his motorized boat. I half expected him to blurt out "Suckers" or something.

But yea, all in all good episode. Better chances now of someone finding Yao Mins fake immunity idol. I so hope someone does :giggle:

Yau Man is the shiznit! This show is finally starting to get exciting.
Loved the twists. I liked Michelle, I am bummed that she got voted off :grumpy:

Michelle got screwed royally by the immunity twist, as soon as the teams were selected I knew she was a goner if her team lost, and as soon as useless Stacy started trying to remove puzzle pieces, her fate was sealed.
Dreamz just didn't think...he hates Stacy anyway, he and Blaylock had discussed how Alex's sudden desire to keep Stacy was a strategic move to eliminate the 2 of them, but he votes out my favorite cutie...idiot.

Yau Man rules however. Nice to see brain power being so important in so many challenges thus far.

Yeah, Dreamz really screwed up. In fact, I didn't think either girl would vote for each other and they did. :shrug: But Dreamz really screwed himself. And I liked Michelle too. She was my favorite girl.

:bow: Yau Man

If it were to end right now, he would deserve the million.

Back
Top Bottom