Survivor 14 - Fiji

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Usually we just get a recap show this week on Wednesday instead anyway, so no great loss.

But remember next week the Survivor yawn fest will air on Wednesday as the NCAA tourney continues Thursday.

Drat. I didn't realize it was on tonight and I forgot to tape it.... I won't be home until later, so I'll miss it ....

Waah. :sad:

Hope it gets more interesting.

I think that Ravu really made a mistake by voting off Anthony. Clearly, the biggest asshole is Rocky. When Ravu loses next week, they better vote him off. He's all talk and no walk.

Yea, Rocky really was an arse this week. I thought for sure they were going to take him out but I guess not.

Jeff seemed pissed at Lissie and I don't blame him. There are tons of folks that would love to be on that show, it's so annoying when folks just.. give up.

Lets not forget how cleverly the show is edited. I'm sure Rocky was portrayed as more of an asshole by producers than he really came across to his tribe.
Anthony was a horrible player, deserved to be gone weeks ago. Rocky is annoying and a mediocre player, but deserves to outlast Anthony.

As for Lissie...oy. She was annoying before, but the crap she spewed after being not chosen by anyone...no way she survives a tribal council on the all male team without the immunity American Idol.

Slight improvement, but still a poor season of Survivor.

Hewson, you're right about Rocky being edited to look even more like an asshole. Right now, Rocky has got "bad guy" written all over him and when he finally gets voted off, everyone will be happy because he will get what he deserves. But, if Ravu actually wins immunity next week, Rocky could make it to the jury and really fuck over some people. Anthony might've been a putz, but a least the guy wasn't talking shit and then getting his ass housed like Rocky.

If they want to stay together as a team longer, then Anthony was the right choice, regardless of how much of an asshole Rocky was. That said, if they lose next week, Rocky is gone unless Lissie continues to spaz out.

Rocky is a jerk. Even with the editing, those words are still coming out of his mouth. Hope he gets kicked off for sure next week, if they know what's good for them. Everyone's in trouble if he makes it to the merge - he's good at getting people to go along with his plans even tho he's a total idiot.

cstar said:
Rocky is a jerk. Even with the editing, those words are still coming out of his mouth. Hope he gets kicked off for sure next week, if they know what's good for them. Everyone's in trouble if he makes it to the merge - he's good at getting people to go along with his plans even tho he's a total idiot.
Which is why Burnett wants him around for as long as possible.

When someone asks you to name a cast member fom this season, you answer..."there's this guy James, who they call Rocky who's loud and obnoxious, and some small Asian guy, Yao Ming or Chow Mein or something and I can't remember anyone else's name"....Rocky, though he's being portrayed as the villain, is the lone meomrable player this season, the rest are dolts.

Hewson said:
Which is why Burnett wants him around for as long as possible.

When someone asks you to name a cast member fom this season, you answer..."there's this guy James, who they call Rocky who's loud and obnoxious, and some small Asian guy, Yao Ming or Chow Mein or something and I can't remember anyone else's name"....Rocky, though he's being portrayed as the villain, is the lone meomrable player this season, the rest are dolts.

You definately make a good point. Seeing as everyone else is pretty boring. I just dont like assholes :wink:

That is a good point, but Burnett doesn't get a vote. The cast does. So Rocky should go...

Usually when the jerk/idiot that's taking up alot of screen time is gone it frees up space for the other people's personalities to come through.... I'm trying to think of a good example but once someone is voted off I usually forget about them completely! I'll post again if I come up with an example.

Sicy said:
Rocky is an ass :tsk: I thought they were going to change their mind.

I bet they wanted to, but they'd already decided on Anthony so they were all thinking "what if I put Rocky but everyone else still picks Anthony?" Alliances need to come up with hand signals to indicate changing their votes last minute. :D

As for Rocky, I think he's a jerk, but more so, he keeps whining about how Anthony sucks, but has Rocky done ANY better? Not from what I've seen. He's really bad at challenges. At least Anthony has a sense of responsibility around the camp. Anthony may not be as physically strong, but at least he will admit to this and isn't an idiot.

If Ravu were losing challenges, I think everyone would find out how much of an idiot Boo is. But, they've been able to win, so no one's cared yet. Once Rocky gets voted off, the viewers will focus on someone else.

In a lot of ways Rocky is the perfect person to go into the final two against ~ he's a big mouthed jerk and no one wants to give a million dollars to a big mouthed jerk.

Back
Top Bottom