Survivor 14 - Fiji

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't think the people could get any more stale :huh:

The last few episodes I've had to force myself away from other distractions. Lately, there's been more exiting things on Maui Fever on MTV. :yawn:

Well, I liked the twist when Moto won again, but chose not to give up their luxuries so they had to vote somebody off. Poor Gary. He just couldn't stick around. I think this actually strengthened Moto though. Ravu can't catch a break. This has got to be one of the lamest Survivor casts that they've ever had.

I can see why Moto chose to keep their luxuries, but that was a really stupid move voting off Lilliana or whatever her name is. She was a very strong player and its way too early to think about how they will be later on. Cassandra should have went home.

I predict that Moto loses the next challenge because of this.

Oh wow Im just sooooo surprised by who won AGAIN tonight! Geez there is no excitement at all with this show. Even the reward challenge just plain sucked. Could have at least attempted to make it a close game.

I'm just really surprised that the producers saw how this edition of Survivor was going and didn't bother to mix up the tribes and shake things up until the next episode.

It boggles the mind.

Well, once again, next week promises to be better. Ravu just plain old sucked. Rocky choked big time during the immunity challenge.

Worst Survivor tribe...ever.
I mean the sumo thing for the reward challenge...use some strategy. Obviously the other team is stronger...they have food...so don't just try to out muscle your opponent, use some strategy...when the opponent charges you (especially in the case of a matchup like Rita vs Cassandra), you let them get some momentum, side step them and pop them in the back with your pillow...off they go.
And after everyone has gone once, you're down 6-1, back against the wall....you send Rita up as our best shot to stave off elimination??? Why not Earl? Lets send the 110 pound woman to battle the 160 pound woman and not send the 260 lb former NFL linebacker out there.
Smart...not.

Man this show has sucked this season.
I won't even touch the Rocky concentration game thing...how stupid is the man?

^ I agree Rocky should go. I am glad that Rita is gone, though. She was annoying. And I'm not even going to go into how her boobs were always popping out of her buff! Put on a real shirt woman!

This season needs to pick up fast.

Hewson said:
Worst Survivor tribe...ever.
I mean the sumo thing for the reward challenge..

That was the worst most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

^You know what was so unfair about that? There was so much yucky mud and that poor tribe got their asses whooped, making their bopper thingie so wet and muddy AND the surface for their footing was so slippery it's no wonder someone didn't really get hurt badly. I thought it was stupid for them to have done that in the mud.

Rita was the worst one in that challenge! She got destroyed twice. I loved how Rocky was talking smack and then he lost easily.

This season is turning out to be so lame, I can barely remember it's on. Thursday, I started watching 40 minutes in, and then lost interest 5 minutes later. :|

Worst Survivor ever up to this point.

Worst concept for tribes ever.

I think the reality tv big three are reaching the end of their long runs.

I'm depressed. This is my favorite show ever.. why is it disappointing me so. :(

I think they should start new reality shows like Working at a low paying job with the Stars or Living on a fixed income with the Stars or Living with dual incomes, student loans,daycare and still can't afford a holiday with the Stars. Now that's reality. Nah, probably wouldn't fly as it would be too scary, no one would want to participate.

You ever watch the Surreal life? They've done some of that there and believe me it sucks.
Look at it this way, this year's Survivor has been so bad, that it can only get better. Plus, next week, I believe they're going to mix up the tribes again.

Well, I am only kidding with the names for shows.:wink:

Surreal life and Simple life were indeed crappy shows. I was just parodying those Dancing and Skating with the Stars crappy shows.

It's time for a new fad for tv.

Back
Top Bottom