Survivor 14 - Fiji - Page 25 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2007, 09:54 PM   #361
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by trevster2k

OMG!!! Liesje just started saying Eeny meeny miney moe!!! Obviously, she doesn't know the history of this rhyme in US culture. And she is talking to 3 African Americans. She may be posting on the CBS board.

This is an angry jury. Hoo boy!!

my first thought was that she knows exactly the origin of the rhyme, and used it purposely.

yau is still the winner in the be the best person contest. unfortunately that's not real life.

Old 05-13-2007, 09:55 PM   #362
ONE
love, blood, life

dp

Old 05-13-2007, 09:55 PM   #363
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 11:05 AM
Yao will vote for Earl. I hope Earl wins. Yao will probably get a standing ovation at the reunion show.

There are a lot of angry people on the CBS board.OMG!!! I am still reading posts on that board written by people living in Mississipi in the 50's. Such overt racism in about 10% of the posts, I am shocked at this. It's so disheartening to read. This is 2007, isn't it. I am stunned by the remarks.

Yao will probably get a standing ovation at the reunion show.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:05 PM   #364
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

SPOILER

UNANIMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW COULD IT NOT BE!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD FOR EARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it could not be Yau-man.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:06 PM   #365
ONE
love, blood, life

hatch is still in prison?
Old 05-13-2007, 10:10 PM   #366
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

What I don't understand is why didn't some take Dre aside and explain the situation he was in. He wasn't going to win the million regardless what he did. There were stronger players around him and Alex, Edgardo and Mookie definitely weren't going to vote for him. So that leaves six votes and he needed 4 of them. Plus, the backlash by betraying Yau would seal his fate in not winning anything. And he would lose so much respect for the betrayal.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:12 PM   #367
ONE
love, blood, life

do you think that if he'd been able to figure out even one of those angles there'd be a need to take him aside?

there's no way he'd listen to reason, and really, who's going to explain it to him?
Old 05-13-2007, 10:13 PM   #368
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
What I don't understand is why didn't some take Dre aside and explain the situation he was in. He wasn't going to win the million regardless what he did. There were stronger players around him and Alex, Edgardo and Mookie definitely weren't going to vote for him. So that leaves six votes and he needed 4 of them. Plus, the backlash by betraying Yao would seal his fate in not winning anything. And he would lose so much respect for the betrayal.
I was thinking the same thing - why would he think he could win a million dollars once it came down to a jury? How could he expect them to vote FOR him after doing that?

Of course, the only one he MIGHT have listened to would have been yao - and then he might still have decided it was worth gambling his soul

Hi by the way I don't usually hang out in here. hope no one minds. I felt the need to vent after watching this
Old 05-13-2007, 10:21 PM   #369
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl

I was thinking the same thing - why would he think he could win a million dollars once it came down to a jury? How could he expect them to vote FOR him after doing that?

Of course, the only one he MIGHT have listened to would have been yao - and then he might still have decided it was worth gambling his soul

Hi by the way I don't usually hang out in here. hope no one minds. I felt the need to vent after watching this
get out.

*disclaimer
I'm just kidding...I'm rarely in here myself
Old 05-13-2007, 10:24 PM   #370
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

This episode has probably created the most viewer response ever in television history.

Over on the CBS board , people are saying they will never watch Survivor ever again. There is hardly anyone who supports Dreamz decisions. And the anger, the anger is just filling the board.

I was going to post earlier that I though Dreamz would be the most positively affected person by hanging out with men ( and I mean real men) like Earl and Yau. I was hoping that his decision to honour his agreement would be a turning point in his life. He would have had so many opportunities in his life if he honoured the agreement.

And Cassandra is wrong, Dreamz is not smart.

Johnny Fairplay has been dethroned as biggest Survivor villain.

Look at Yau during the reunion show, he is still showing incredible integrity despite being screwed like that.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:26 PM   #371
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Sad_Girl

You have 10 times more posts than me. And I joined 4 years before you.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #372
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

I was going to post earlier that I though Dreamz would be the most positively affected person by hanging out with men ( and I mean real men) like Earl and Yau. I was hoping that his decision to honour his agreement would be a turning point in his life. He would have had so many opportunities in his life if he honoured the agreement.

I still think he will make out okay.

when are canadians gonna be able to play
Old 05-13-2007, 10:31 PM   #373
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
This episode has probably created the most viewer response ever in television history.

Over on the CBS board , people are saying they will never watch Survivor ever again. There is hardly anyone who supports Dreamz decisions. And the anger, the anger is just filling the board.

I think a lot of people feel much the same way

Quote:

I get a bit chatty from time to time

Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774

get out.

*disclaimer
I'm just kidding...I'm rarely in here myself

Old 05-13-2007, 10:33 PM   #374
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:35 AM
Quote:

Yikes, no kidding. The amount of posts one can make over 2 years is pretty scary. At least mine's been spread out over almost 6. :hoitytoity:

I was forced to watch the end of this by my parental units. I was pulling for Boo cause he was cute, but when he got voted off that Yau guy was my favorite.

I was sucked into two Survivors, watching this tonight made me glad I haven't watched more of them.

[/exits]
Old 05-13-2007, 11:38 PM   #375
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:35 AM

Well, obviously, YM was the undisputed best player on this season's Survivor. And usually the best player doesn't win. With that said, I'm very glad that Earl won because out of the last three, he was the only one that belonged there. Dreamz is a dope, so we all knew he'd lose. Especially after fucking over Mookie, Edgardo, Alex and finally YM. No one really gave a shit about Cassandra. Hell, Jeff pretty much went from talking to Earl about winning to Dreamz and what the hell he was thinking. He didn't give too much of a shit about her. YM proved he was indeed the better person even though he didn't win the million bucks. Dreamz proved that he was just full of shit the whole time. I just thought he was dumb as shit the whole time. I mean, come on, did he honestly think that Mookie, Alex, Edgardo and YM would vote for him to win? That's 4 votes right there he wasn't going to get. Like I said earlier, Cassandra was just a non entity, so as a result, Earl wins with a shutout for the first time in Survivor history.