SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: @ how he smoked that cigarette way down to the filter :yuck:

I felt bad for astronaut dude... but he did screw up the puzzle. I was hoping La Mina would get to eat finally. I feel bad for them :(

What's the deal with it being on Wednesday next week?? And then not for another 2 weeks?? :scream:

Yea poor astronaut dude, but I am proud of the way those guys handled it all. I had a quick thought that maybe the immunity thingie would be produced to keep the guy there....but noooo.

I have no idea why they are going to show it Wed night. I hate when they do that, it totally screws up my week when my TV routine is upset like that :mad:

And yea I was rolling on the floor at Shane puffing away on that cig. Too funny. I wondered how weird it must feel stuffing themselves with all that food after having next to nothing for so long. I'd think they would be so uncomfortable and sick. It was kinda cool how they got to go to the village though. Looked like good times.

I totally thought Terry would bust out the idol and give it to him! That would have been nuts. And I thought they were all going to vomit after eating all that food :lol:

And that part when the guys were drinking the water with those teeny tiny lil bitty fishies in it.....ewe! I'd gag on that!

:up: I'm glad someone else had that fleeting thought about the idol. Obviously he's keeping it all for himself. :hmm:

I think they move the show during March Madness, you know the college basketball thing which is HUGELY popular in the US. Canada, eh, not so much. CBS is the broadcaster.

Sicy said:

What's the deal with it being on Wednesday next week?? And then not for another 2 weeks?? :scream:

There isn't a new episode for another three weeks. The one on Wednesday is just a recap episode with some new footage.

Sorry to see Dan go so early, but he did screw up the puzzle. There was no doubt the other team would send Sally to Exile on Main Street Island.

Shane looked like he was smoking a joint with that cig. Also picked up on the fact that he must not drink alcohol, as when he was drinking orange soda he said it was "the first thing I've had besides water in 15 days" and his team had won wine. Plus he said no to the Panamanian guy when he offered him a beer, but asked for a smoke.

The NCAA tourney is the reason for the switch to Wed, it happens every year, usually CBS switches 2 weeks to Wed and one of them is a recap show. This year they must have decided not to air a new episode on Wed. cause of a loss in ratings or something.

phanan said:
They are airing a recap episode on Wednesday next week, and then skipping the following week altogether. After next Wednesday, it won't air again until March 30.

As for Dan, it was his turn. You can't really blame the others. At least they had enough class to explain it to him beforehand, and Dan had enough class to take the high road.

That seems likely. The promo footage had Terry chopping at a block and the blocks were all different colors, so you'd assume it was an individual challenge.

Even if the merge does come next, it was still a smart move for the guys to eliminate Dan. Dan would probably last even longer than Sally once La Mina is picked off one by one, and by eliminating Dan, Terry still has two other strong guys that could be booted before he is.

Anyone watch the bonus Survivor tonite? Or whatever that was... lol. I cant believe they ate a snake!

I watched it! And I agree, that snake part was just gross! The show tonite was just a review with a couple snips of unseen footage like the eating of the snake. No biggie really. And now I am bummed the next episode isn't on for TWO MORE WEEKS! They make the trailer for it look exciting but I bet it's no biggie, someone just gets hurt. More waiting.....:|

Yay, I get to post here! With the break in viewing I'm actually caught up to everyone in the States (out here they air the shows a week later).

In my opinion, this is the least likable group of Survivors in several seasons. I got used to the charismatic likablity of stars like Stephanie, Dani, Tom, Bobby John etc. This seasons castaways are just grating. Either that or boring. It kind reminds me of Survivor Vanuatu. What was the name of the winner of that season, Chris? (Ironically, I tried out for Survivor a few years ago--I'm that big a fan,yes--and if I'd made it that's the one I would have been on).

Casayas is just totally dysfunctional. I'm always amazed when they win anything. The two younger women--Courtney and Danielle are just horribly annoying. Aras is boring. Shane is at least halfway insane and therefore somewhat entertaining. Bruce, I'm not particularly drawn to, but I'm rooting for him because he's Asian, and Asians are virtually non-existant on reality TV (I'm a sucker for the underdog). That leaves Cerie who I'd like to see win the whole thing.

As for La Mina, the two young guys--I can't even get their names straight and here we are at the merge! Terry is strong, and he's got that immunity idol, but again he's the very opposite of the underdog so I don't really want him to win. I wouldn't mind seeing Sally win the whole thing either. I like her a lot.

Nonetheless, I'm enjoying the season. The challenges are good and I like the Exile Island twist. But talk about a cast lacking in charisma. . .

This season's Amazing Race, on the other hand, is just chockfull of people I like.

I think Dan should have fought back a little more on his being voted out.

Back
Top Bottom