SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island - Page 26 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2006, 06:17 PM   #376
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:11 PM
I can't wait either. It will be on in less than 2 hours!!

Old 05-04-2006, 09:33 PM   #377
The Fly

Local Time: 01:11 PM
Bruce and Danielle had a love affair?

Old 05-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #378
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:11 PM
She wasn't talking literally.

Great episode tonight. I'll hold off on anything else until our friends on the west coast have had a chance to watch.

Old 05-05-2006, 12:09 AM   #379
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 09:11 AM
OK the West Coast has seen the episode and we are ready to discuss.....Who is happy Shane got the axe tonite, folks?

Memememememememe!
Old 05-05-2006, 01:37 AM   #380
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan

But if you look at it another way, Terry is truly the underdog here. His tribe was picked off one by one. Normally at this point on past editions of Survivor, the usual fare is that one tribe gets rid of the other, and then they fend for themselves.

Terry has changed that by being dominant in the challenges. Sure, having the same person win week after week can be boring, but it's the mayhem he's causing for the other tribe that has become fascinating to watch, and makes this version of Survivor stand out from the rest. And I find that quite entertaining.
That's true. I hadn't quite thought of it that way. And you're right, watching the Casayas members try to play "around" him has been quite interesting. Last week's episode where Cerie turned the game was one of the best this season.

I guess I have to confess it must be Terry himself then. Heck, during Surviovr, Palau, I WANTED Stephanie to do what Terry is doing now, and if she had I'd have been cheering all the way. I suppose I could argue that with Stephanie you could never be certain that she would win immunity the way you know with Terry, so she felt like an underdog whereas with Terry there's really not much doubt. You see the challenge, and you think well Terry will win this one too. (I'm assuming he won immunity again tonight). But that's a feeble argument at best.

I guess I just don't find Terry that compelling or charismatic and that's why I'm down on him. Obvioulsy, others feel differently and I can see why they would find his string of victories something to be excited about.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:39 AM   #381
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Wowza, Terry is just dominating every challenge. I was glad that he chose Shane and his son though for the reward. At least Shane got to win one nice reward before he got booted. He was hilarious and good entertainment, gotta give him that.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:43 AM   #382
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
OK the West Coast has seen the episode and we are ready to discuss.....Who is happy Shane got the axe tonite, folks?

Memememememememe!
Okay, I broke down and read the thread before next week.

I'm glad to hear Shane got the axe. Mainly because it would seem to suggest Cerie's master plan to get herself to the final two would seem to still be working. I'm not sure what all the nuances were not having seen the episode yet, so maybe not.

I think I'm going to buy tonight's episode on CBS.com so that I can watch it online this weekend. I'll be traveling (in Palau, of all places!) and won't be able to catch tonights show or the finale when they air here.

By the way, the finale is Sunday night right?
Old 05-05-2006, 01:46 AM   #383
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
Wowza, Terry is just dominating every challenge. I was glad that he chose Shane and his son though for the reward. At least Shane got to win one nice reward before he got booted. He was hilarious and good entertainment, gotta give him that.
It's kind of amazing Shane got this far. I remember thinking he was going to quit for sure early on in the game when he was jonesing for his cigarettes.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:02 AM   #384
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

^ yeah me too
Old 05-05-2006, 03:48 AM   #385
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:11 AM
Same here.

I actually liked Shane...he was a character.

Terry is a stud.
What was the name of that other guy that kept on winning the challenges and ended up wining the name?...I think it was in Survivor #4?
Old 05-05-2006, 06:52 AM   #386
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by maycocksean

By the way, the finale is Sunday night right?
The finale is a week from Sunday (May 14) in the US, Mother's Day which may screw some people's viewing up (like mine).

There is one more episode next Thurs.

Now someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past doesn't the finale start with the final 4, whittle to 3 then to the final 2?
This time obviously its gonna just feature the final 3.
Old 05-05-2006, 06:54 AM   #387
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
I actually liked Shane more recently than I did early in the season and would have preferred he stayed and Danielle went home.
He was definitely good entertainment. His facial expressions during tribal councils were priceless. He should be an interesting jury member.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:03 AM   #388
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson

Now someone correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past doesn't the finale start with the final 4, whittle to 3 then to the final 2?
This time obviously its gonna just feature the final 3.
That's correct - they always had a two-hour finale beginning with the final four, so apparently they are changing that this season.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:03 AM   #389
War Child

Local Time: 01:11 PM
What I think is amazing about Terry (or completely lame of the other members depending how you look at it) is that not only is he winning every immunity challenge he is also winning every reward!! Even Colby didn't do that and every member he played with was starving and emeciated.
If the previews are correct I think it comes down to Danielle and Terry and I think it would be a toss up who wins.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:04 AM   #390
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
I actually liked Shane more recently than I did early in the season and would have preferred he stayed and Danielle went home.
He was definitely good entertainment. His facial expressions during tribal councils were priceless. He should be an interesting jury member.
Another screwed-over jury member = another potential vote for Terry.