SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island - Page 24 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2006, 06:19 PM   #346
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 12:56 AM
I've got to revise my predictions. I still think Terry is safe, even if he does indeed lose immunity tonight.

If he loses, his best bet would be to not reveal he has the idol, vote for Aras and let them all try to get rid of him. Aras goes instead.

Then endgame goes like this. Terry wins the next immunity, and three women vote out Shane. Terry wins the next immunity, and Danielle and Cerie band together and vote out Courtney. Terry wins final immunity and takes?. . .

Or maybe Terry should reveal he has the idol to discourage them from trying to get rid of him. . .

Hell, I don't know!!!

I feel like we'll know a lot more after tonight's episode.

Old 04-28-2006, 12:11 AM   #347
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 09:56 PM
Damn Terry and his immunity again! And the car!!

I was lmao when Cerie was smashing the snails and getting the fish
She's pretty dang smart though.. bye bye Courtney!

Old 04-28-2006, 12:41 AM   #348
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah, Cerie pulled it off. Now I just wonder if Shane will buy their story, or if he'll panic and try something with Terry.

In any event, Terry is in the final four no matter what, so it's really looking good for him.

And one thing this does is with Courtney, she's going to feel screwed by her former tribe and would most likely give Terry her vote if he made it to the final two. That would be three votes for Terry then, and I could see Bruce voting for him too.

So the others shouldn't automatically assume that getting to the final two with Terry is a guaranteed victory anymore.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:58 AM   #349
fah
Blue Crack Addict

I saw most of tonight's show but sadly the tv was muted

I need the readers digest version please
Old 04-28-2006, 01:22 AM   #350
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 02:26 AM
For fah,

Reward challenge was a slalom course where the players were divided into two teams. They were all connected to a rope and have to manouver their way around obstacles in and out of water. Then they had to unhook, jump in the water and grab a bag. After all 3 members got their bag, they had to make their way back to the start. First team back wins. Team one, Terry, Courtney and Danielle, Team two, Cherise, Aras, and Shane. Guess who won?

The winning team picked Aras to go to the island while unbeknownst to Shane and Cherise, they continued to another reward challenge. It was for a Yukon SUV. The challenge involved hitting three targets with a slingshot. Both of these challenges have been done before in previous seasons. Anyway, you know who, won the truck like everything else in the show. BORING!

They went on the reward which was a BBQ and stuff on private island. Terry tried to align himself with Courtney and Danielle. Hoping to eliminate Aras with their assistance and then eliminate Shane leaving him with the ladies for the final four.

In the meantime, Cherise was motivated to try fishing and she was successful, much to the surprise of Shane and the rest of us viewers. She caught a big fish.

When everyone returned and did their catchup talk, Cherise found out that Courtney was the favoured choice of both Shane and Terry for the final two. She started strategizing on how to improve her chances.

At the immunity challenge, there were platforms which the contestants had to kneel on. They were hanging over water and they had to hold onto two ropes which were connected to weights. The weights were suspended over a mechanism which would release the platform, thus letting them fall into the water if the weights fell. The weight each person had to hold was a initially 20% of their bodyweight so it was done fairly. As time passed, the percentage would rise. Shane went out quickly, along with Cherise and Danielle. Aras, after being on Exile island, went next. Courtney struggled valiently but succumbed to the challenge leaving DA MAN with iimmunity AGAIN.

But Cherise was determined to not let Terry run the game. She politiked with the group and convince Aras and Danielle of what was going down. As far as Shane was concerned, the group was voting out Danielle. Courtney and Terry thought, Aras was the target. But Cherise convinced Danielle and Aras that the vote for Courtney was in their best interests.

Courtney was stunned to hear her name as being the next member voted out of the tribe. Brilliant strategy by Cherise, she isn't strong physically as shown in the reward challenge but she's a thinker.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:16 AM   #351
Blue Crack Addict

Cirie (related to Cherise perhaps? ) is showing a lot of smarts for the game as time goes on. She's very perceptive about the proper strategy for others and using it to work her own strategy...she has a shot, though I doubt Terry would take her to the finals if he's the one making the choice.

Terry is incredibly dominant, perhaps like no other player before. The only ones close are Firefighter Tom, Colby in his first go-round and Boston Rob in allstars (which was a huge change from the way he played the first time). His biggest problem now may be the "curse of the car".

But the backstabbing has begun, and Courtney may feel like a woman scorned at the finale, and could give her vote to Terry if he's up against say Danielle, since Terry didn't vote to oust her and had a deal for final 3, and Danielle back stabbed her good, and she knows it, saying "my girls turned on me".

As the game progresses, Terry's chances of winning a jury vote if he gets that far just increase, cause each succeeding ousted member of the "Gang of 6" may feel betrayed, and they can't all make it to the final 2.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:38 AM   #352
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 01:56 AM

Terry is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Old 04-28-2006, 02:41 PM   #353
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Thanks trevster2k
Old 04-28-2006, 04:28 PM   #354
The Fly

Local Time: 01:56 AM
Did they have to keep showing Danielle's hairy armpits during the immunity challenge?
Old 04-28-2006, 04:53 PM   #355
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bonochick
Terry is amazing!!!!!!!!!

In deed he is.
Old 04-29-2006, 02:11 AM   #356
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
His biggest problem now may be the "curse of the car".

Old 04-29-2006, 03:32 AM   #357
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

All I kept thinking thru this week's episode was as has already been stated above:

HAIRY ARMPITS
The curse of the car
Is it possible for Terry to make a complete sweep?
Old 04-29-2006, 12:46 PM   #358
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Aw give them a break, not like they have razors on the island.
Old 04-29-2006, 01:21 PM   #359
Blue Crack Addict

Old 05-01-2006, 05:54 AM   #360
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230

The curse of the car
Why are you worried about that? Do you people honestly want someone as boring as Terry to win? It's
OUTWIT, Outplay and Outlast. He hasn't satisfied the first part, mostly due to his horrible social skills and high regard for himself over others.