SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-31-2006, 09:20 AM   #256
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 05:04 AM
Ugh.............such poor strategies out there. Particularly Nick........anyone in his or Austin's situation would've realized that you needed to drop out early, so that if Terry did manage to win, it would be the other buff guy going home instead of you.

Also, Terry should have given Nick the idol if he wanted any chance of turning the game around. If he had given it to Nick and Nick had used it, Shane would be home right now and the game would be 5-4. The next episode, Terry or Sally or Austin or Nick would simply need to go to Exile Island again, find the idol, and then if they gave it to the right person, could turn it into a 4-4 game and so forth. Instead, Terry has set himself up where he has to win all but one immunity challenge to make it to F4.

Here's the way it will logically play out:

Austin > Sally > Shane > Bruce > Cirie > Aras winning the final immunity and taken either Courtney or Danielle to the end.

Obviously, I didn't include Terry because he's a huge wildcard. He can't go home next week, and if Shane knows Terry has the idol (he seemed to catch on at tribal council), they'll have to devise a plan to get him out. And, someone from Casaya (most likely Shane), will be sent home at some point because they'll receive the second most votes when Terry finally is forced to use the idol. In fact, if I were Terry and made it to Final Five, I would purposely lose the immunity challenge in order to use the hidden immunity and vote out whoever I preferred at tribal council.

Old 03-31-2006, 10:53 AM   #257
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by BigMacPhisto

Also, Terry should have given Nick the idol if he wanted any chance of turning the game around. If he had given it to Nick and Nick had used it, Shane would be home right now and the game would be 5-4. The next episode, Terry or Sally or Austin or Nick would simply need to go to Exile Island again, find the idol, and then if they gave it to the right person, could turn it into a 4-4 game and so forth. Instead, Terry has set himself up where he has to win all but one immunity challenge to make it to F4.
Interesting point.

Also, it looks like Terry is using the idol to help sway some votes next week, and he really should have done it this week. He should have given the idol to, say, Bruce in exchange for him to join their alliance. Then it's tied and you at least give yourself a chance to win.

Old 03-31-2006, 07:23 PM   #258
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:04 AM
I will be a happy camper when Shane gets voted off. He is so obnoxious.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:34 PM   #259
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BigMacPhisto
The next episode, Terry or Sally or Austin or Nick would simply need to go to Exile Island again, find the idol, and then if they gave it to the right person, could turn it into a 4-4 game and so forth.

I dont think the idol is 're-usable' is it???
Old 03-31-2006, 10:57 PM   #260
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan

Interesting point.

Also, it looks like Terry is using the idol to help sway some votes next week, and he really should have done it this week. He should have given the idol to, say, Bruce in exchange for him to join their alliance. Then it's tied and you at least give yourself a chance to win.

Nah, this game is every man/woman for him/her self. Terry has the mental and physical stamina and strength to win this game. He's got the immunity idol from the last chalenge AND the idol from the island so he's really set to win unless he does something stupid. From the scenes of next week's episode, it looks like he opens his mouth about having found the idol on the island and I don't think that was wise. He could very well have opened a can of worms.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:58 PM   #261
War Child

Local Time: 06:04 AM
I just think it is sooooo dumb for the weaker members of the larger tribe not to join forces with those of the smaller tribe after the merge. Yeah sure Shane is going to keep Cirie around...ummm no. Also why do they listen to Shane?!?!? He makes me cringe....
Old 03-31-2006, 11:02 PM   #262
Blue Crack Overdose

I was a wee bit hopefull last night at the council when Shane's name kept coming out of the basket that held the votes.
Old 03-31-2006, 11:04 PM   #263
War Child

Local Time: 06:04 AM
A WEE BIT HOPEFUL?!??! I was screaming at my TV to please let it be Shane!!!

I may be a little too into Survivor
Old 03-31-2006, 11:51 PM   #264
Blue Crack Overdose

It's ok, you are not alone. He is a ticking time bomb.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:44 PM   #265
Blue Crack Addict

I was hoping it was Shane too. What happened to Courtney wanting to get rid of him. This was their chance but nooooooo, they had to play "one big happy family".
Old 04-02-2006, 01:52 AM   #266
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy
I dont think the idol is 're-usable' is it???
It is sent back to Exile Island after being used.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:13 AM   #267
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:
Originally posted by Doozer61
I was hoping it was Shane too. What happened to Courtney wanting to get rid of him. This was their chance but nooooooo, they had to play "one big happy family".

This really confused me when those women were all so sick and tired of Shane and wanting him to be voted off, out of any alliance.

Old 04-03-2006, 09:12 AM   #268
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by ljclary
I just think it is sooooo dumb for the weaker members of the larger tribe not to join forces with those of the smaller tribe after the merge. Yeah sure Shane is going to keep Cirie around...ummm no. Also why do they listen to Shane?!?!? He makes me cringe....
I think it was dumb of the smaller team to try to convince Casayas members to turn by saying essentially "We've got a solid four and you can come in and join us." What kind of appeal is that? If they've already got a "solid final four" what kind of fool would want to join that group so they can merely make it to final five or six and then be voted out. Casayas already HAS the numbers so for the "weaker" members there's no incentive to flip. If they wanted to get Bruce or Cerie over to their side they needed to imply their might be some cracks in their four and that anyone who flips might have a chance of becoming part of a new "final four."
Old 04-06-2006, 12:31 PM   #269
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

predictions:

reward challenge: aras and some other people (website info mentioned teams of three and that one person manages to lead a team of weaker people to victory......who's a better leader than Aras?)

exile island: terry/courtney, since I saw a promo cap of terry talking to courtney about the idol. or I dreamt that?

immunity challenge: terry, again.

voted out: Austin, obviously.
Old 04-06-2006, 05:09 PM   #270
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:04 AM
It's om tonight!!