SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ljclary said:

If the previews are correct I think it comes down to Danielle and Terry and I think it would be a toss up who wins.

There's no way Danielle would win. She screwed over Courtney and helped ditch Shane, so I think both of them might side with Terry. Add his old tribemates, and he'll have enough votes.

The only person who could beat Terry in the final two, in my opinion, is Cerie, because she has played this game just as brilliantly, albeit in a totally different way.

Aras is starting to look like a bit of an ass too, saying how Terry's disregard for his relationship with his mother "motivates him more to beat him", yet the whiny bastard at 22 years younger, bigger and stronger hasn't beaten him yet.

I heard Terry is hosting the challenges next week too, he even beat out Probst.

:yawn:

On a related topic............someone in my family bought a Survivor "buff" for last years Christmas Pink elephant game.....:lol:

:reject:

Hewson said:
Aras is starting to look like a bit of an ass too, saying how Terry's disregard for his relationship with his mother "motivates him more to beat him", yet the whiny bastard at 22 years younger, bigger and stronger hasn't beaten him yet.

I could see how he was bothered by Terry's comments though. I mean you would pick your wife over your MOTHER?? And that is more important? What kind of logic is that :huh:

Carek1230 said:
OK the West Coast has seen the episode and we are ready to discuss.....Who is happy Shane got the axe tonite, folks?

Memememememememe!

It was definitely his time to go. I saw him this morning on The Early Show, and he seemed more sane than ever. Also he's back to smoking.

Hewson said:
The finale is a week from Sunday (May 14) in the US, Mother's Day which may screw some people's viewing up (like mine).

There is one more episode next Thurs.

Oh, YES!!!! (Not celebrating your screwed-up viewing, Hewson. It's just that a May 14 finale means a May 21 finale for me and I'll be back from Palau by then!)

phanan said:

There's no way Danielle would win. She screwed over Courtney and helped ditch Shane, so I think both of them might side with Terry. Add his old tribemates, and he'll have enough votes.

The only person who could beat Terry in the final two, in my opinion, is Cerie, because she has played this game just as brilliantly, albeit in a totally different way.

I agree about Danielle, but do you really think Cerie could win over Terry either? I'd love to see it happen, but i doubt it. If Courtney figures out that Cerie is to blame for her ouster she will NOT want to vote for her. We're assuming Terry's already got a lock on Sally, Austin, and Bruce's vote and all he needs is one more.

I'm having doubts as to whether Terry could take this thing all the way to the very end. It's seemed that way so far, he is a well liked favorite and has been, but I have to say I have been quite pleasantly surprised by Cirie. There have been very different twists and turns in this season 12. The end race to the finish could be entirely different than any other season, and what is normally expected of the jury could also be completely changed around. I am goign with I think Cirie has just as good a chance if any or better of winning this thing. We'll have to see. And thanks for the head's up to the telecast change so I can re-adjust my schedule! :wink:

I could see how he was bothered by Terry's comments though. I mean you would pick your wife over your MOTHER?? And that is more important? What kind of logic is that

That makes perfect logic. I think Terry made the best choices he could. The only ones that I would have made different is letting Cherie and her husband go away from camp and let Shane and his son be together at camp. Wife and kids is a totally different kind of relationship than that of parents. I am assuming that since Aras isn't married, he didn't understand that. Terry shouldn't have even explained his decisions to anyone...people would be pissed no matter what.

Hmmmmmm....were things mixed up tonite or WHAT? I Waited to see the teasers for next week and didn't see Cirie but Danielle in them. I wonder if that's true, or if that was just shown to keep people guessing? Good stuff Sunday......gotta remember to watch it! :ohmy:

What are you people on? Thinking Cirie can win? Sure, if she wins the firestarting challenge and Aras wants to give her $1 Million. And then you all go on about Terry playing the game "brilliantly" despite the fact that Terry hasn't played the game (besides winning a few inane minigames)......come off it, Terry is despicable and loathed by everyone on that jury aside from Austin/Sally (and their postgame comments have been very negative towards him). The only person he has an outside shot with is Danielle, and he at least made a wise decision in teaming up with her.

But it doesn't matter. The show has hit us on the head with so many clues leading to an Aras victory in the final challenge, etc......not to mention that the preview for the next episode reused the clip of Terry jumping into the water (and people wet in the intro and promos have never won the game......remember Danni being in a boat above the water? And Steph drowning in it? For example, the promos for last weeks episode showed Shane in the water and nobody else.)

In other words, Aras wins the final challenge by a very close margin, takes Danielle to the end (yes, she wins the firestarting challenge, and it's obvious because the preview for Sunday showed her doing a new challenge). Aras will end up being a middle-of-the-road winner. Definitely more strategically and socially adept than other winners (and pretty much everyone in Exile Island other than Cirie), but not flat out in control like RichTinaBrianTom or anything. It's certainly a lot better than a self righteous military vet who thinks that by not talking to anyone for five days and then winning the final challenge, he deserves $1 Million. Puh-leaze!

Jury speculation:

Terry: Aras (or maybe Danielle if he's pissed about Aras embarassing him on national televison)
Cirie: Aras
Shane: Aras
Courtney: Aras
Bruce: Aras
Sally: Aras
Austin: ? (Bonded with Danielle, supposedly.......but who knows?)

Last edited:
Go Aras or Cirie. It was awesome watching someone other than Terry win a challenge. Finally some puzzles.

Terry dominates the challenges but has no game. I find funny how he comments on the immaturity of Aras but he loses it too when someone disses him. It's all part of the game, dude.

BigMacPhisto said:
What are you people on?

In other words, Aras wins the final challenge by a very close margin, takes Danielle to the end (yes, she wins the firestarting challenge, and it's obvious because the preview for Sunday showed her doing a new challenge).

Me?
I'm on TIVO
and the preview? was Danielle digging up and carrying the puzzle pieces from this weeks challenge.

BigMacPhisto said:
What are you people on?

In other words, Aras wins the final challenge by a very close margin, takes Danielle to the end (yes, she wins the firestarting challenge, and it's obvious because the preview for Sunday showed her doing a new challenge). Aras will end up being a middle-of-the-road winner. Definitely more strategically and socially adept than other winners (and pretty much everyone in Exile Island other than Cirie), but not flat out in control like RichTinaBrianTom or anything. It's certainly a lot better than a self righteous military vet who thinks that by not talking to anyone for five days and then winning the final challenge, he deserves $1 Million. Puh-leaze!

Jury speculation:

Terry: Aras (or maybe Danielle if he's pissed about Aras embarassing him on national televison)
Bruce: Aras
Sally: Aras
Austin: ? (Bonded with Danielle, supposedly.......but who knows?)
Actually if you pay attention closely to the previews (the luxury of watching on tape since baby bath time ocurred around 8PM), one shot shows Cirie with a substantial flame and Danielle with Lu-gatz. Then the preview of the challenge shows Aras and Terry climbing a colored wall with no other competitor in sight (Cirie couldn't keep up possibly?), then a clip of Danielle runing holding a bag of puzzle pieces (this is a clip from last night's challenege placed there to throw us off)...so at any rate, I think Cirie wins the fire challenge, and thats why editors had plenty of confessional time with Danielle saying how confident she felt about beating Cirie in such a challenge and that Cirie never made fire (though we saw her do it while Danielle was exiled).

Also the promo said it was the "closest finale ever" which to me signals a 4-3 jury vote, so its probably Terry vs Aras, Terry wins the final immunity and decides on Aras as more beatable than Cirie, the vote goes:

Bruce: Terry
Austin: Terry
Sally: Terry
Danielle: the mystery deciding vote and the answer to that vote is: To be continued

Back
Top Bottom