SURVIVOR 12: Panama - Exile Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I guess it didnt matter since apparently they could not sway Danielle and Bruce :|

No, but it weakens the other team by one, you dump Aras, and quite frankly, Terry looks so strong in the challenges right now, he'd probably survive a while.

I can't believe she didn't take the idol. What was she thinking?

:scream: NOT Austin!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a shocker! I was surprised even Danielle voted for Austin even tho the 2 of them had experienced that bonding session on Exile Island they both said was an awesome time. Hmmmm.....I wonder what REALLY happened there? That Breakfast in bed sure looked yummy, but I sure felt badly for the 3 that it was so wet from the rain. I would think more of them would be physically ill after eating so much at those reward trips involving BBBQ's, spa food etc....after near starving!

Did anyone happen to catch the scenes for next week? I missed them.

phanan said:

I can't believe she didn't take the idol. What was she thinking?

It is all in the editing.

Don't you think Bruce and Courtney
talked to Shane

and Shane said

" yeah Terry said, I bet $20 the final four will be .......

and I said, sure what ever you say."

Sicy said:
Austin should have been like "Terry has the idol" on his way out.. :mac:
Well Danielle knows, so I'm sure the rest of the tribe will be informed soon if they haven't already been.

Terry having the idol makes things interesting. Cause now that the Casayas know that, they know voting him out basically means they lose one of their own, probably whoever he chooses. If they take out Sally next, then whenever they try and dump Terry he'll be the only Lamina left and can pick who goes by voting for that person. Makes things quite interesting.
So terry takes Aras out and then wins all the remaining imunity challenges and gets to the finals.

If the gang of 6 is smart, they'll vote 4 for Terry and 2 for Sally next week if neither wins immunity, forcing Terry to use the idol and having Sally in a tie with someone (Aras likely) and hope Sally loses a tiebreaker. then they can take Terry out next time he doesn't win immunity.

Danielle should have taken the idol. She'll probably try to deal for it again, but the numbers don't work now. Terry has no real option but to keep it for himself.

Terry is easily capable of running the table on immunities, Colby-style. He has no equal.

His problem is, he's selling Danielle on getting to the final four with him, when she is already IN the final four and she knows it - Shane will want Aras gone soon, he's a rival, and he can't stand Courtney. That leaves Bruce as a bit of a wild card, but he's on the outside of the Shane/Cirie/Danielle bloc, and only three can go assuming Terry's continued immunity.

So here's my call:

Sally is toast. Aras to follow. Courtney/Bruce interchangeable but both doomed.

FINAL FOUR:

Shane
Danielle
Cirie
Terry

Terry immunity. Shane will get voted off when the girls realize they would rather face each other than him, and hope for a pro-skater jury vs. Terry. Then Cirie falls.

FINAL. Will be a classic dominant vs. skater:

Terry
Danielle

WINNER. Juries have favored dominance recently:

Terry

I saw it last night for the first time all season :reject: and couldn't believe how quickly I got into it. Seems like a good group. I liked Austin from the get-go but didn't know the history so couldn't figure out why he was voted off. Oh well.

MY vote is for Terry all the way. Without a doubt. I hope Shane gets booted off before Aras. And don't underestimate Sally, she put up an excellent fight last night against Terry.

As for Austin, I don't really understand why so many wanted him gone either. That was a shocker.

Terry

will not make the final 4

perhaps he can

out last

but he has failed in the

out wit department

two weeks back

if he was smart enough to
play the idol
he could turn this game around

I really hate Terry. Just a pompous little :mad: who thinks he's Tom or something. Unfortunately, he forgets that Tom was likeable. Honestly, if Terry does make it all the way to the end, he'll lose. 5-2, for sure.

Giving the idol to Nick would've been a smart move, then it would be 5-4. Giving it to Austin is a poor move because then it would only be 5-3 and Terry would be competing against Austin in immunity challenges without the safety of the hidden idol. Saving Sally next week makes sense as it would then be 5-2, but Sally isn't really a threat to him and he could use at least one alliance partner.

Aras and Cirie are definitely playing the best games out of anyone. Aras was smart enough to come up with the "vote for Sally" strategy, whereas Cirie has been on the ball since Day One. However, Cirie has no chance of winning because there's no way she can win the final immunity challenge or have someone take her to the Final Two.

Cirie is going to get to either F4 or F3........it all depends on Terry, really. Terry is likely to get far since he can use the hidden idol if he loses an immunity challenge down the road. If Terry has immunity at final four, the two other players will want Cirie gone. Otherwise, they'd be betting that they alone could outlast Terry since Cirie obviously wouldn't be threatenining in the final challenge. If Terry doesn't make final four or doesn't have immunity at final four, then Cirie is a lock for a third place finish though.

:hmm:

Let me see if I have this right. You have the immunity idol and you haven't won immunity. Everyone votes for you, you produce the idol and then the person with the next highest amount of votes is voted off...

:hmm:

Unfortunately, the person that's dominating the challenges has the hidden idol, so it hasn't been used yet. If it had been used, it would be sent back to Exile Island and more crazy shenanigans would ensue..............I hate you, Terry.

I don't see how Terry can screw it up. He's virtually invincible. At first I thought he was a fool for not giving the idol to Austin, but then I realized that he must realize how untouchable he really is. And I think he's very confident--and rightly so--of his ability to smoke the others in immunity competition. The extra immunity idol is merely a little extra insurance and a bargaining chip for him just in case he happens to have an "off" week. (And he's likely to only have one).

Even assuming they all know he has the idol, they will also know they can't get rid of him without first wasting a council on him (voting for him to force him to use the immunity idol but knowing he won't actually go home) AND losing one of their own. I think the scenario mentioned earlier where they vote Terry-4 and Sally-2 and hope to beat Sally in a tiebreaker is their best shot but I don't think this group is smart, organized or cohesive enough to actually do it.

So Terry is a shoo-in for the final four. If he doesn't win immunity outright (which he probably will as long as the challenges are physical), it's unlikely they'll vote against him anyway because no one wants to risk being the sacrificial lamb.

Once he gets to the final four, he will probably dominate in the challenges and go all the way to final 2 where he will lose due to all the people he alienated along the way. He doesn't have the charisma Tom had so I think people will resent his strength. And no publicly cocky and irritating person has ever won Survivor (plenty of people who were cocky and irritating to us the viewers have won though).

That's what will happen, though I hate it. Terry is boring and annoying.

What I WANT is for Sally or Cerie to win but I don't see much hope for that.

Last edited:
maycocksean said:

Once he gets to the final four, he will probably dominate in the challenges and go all the way to final 2 where he will lose due to all the people he alienated along the way. He doesn't have the charisma Tom had so I think people will resent his strength. And no publicly cocky and irritating person has ever won Survivor (plenty of people who were cocky and irritating to us the viewers have won though).
Of course if he plays his cards right he could go up against SmokeShane in the finals.
He could win that vote.

:applaud: Yay! Thursday is finally here and tonite's Survivor! I just can't wait to see what it is poor Shane's got growing on him that he shows to Cirie (have you seen the trailers for the show tonite?!!!) :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom