~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and it looks like they went back to the old gameplan with older folks again this time. Maybe they have a new twist this year.

OMG, I didn't realize it was so soon! :hyper:

My boyfriend actually likes this show too...so there will be no fighting over the TV! :D

damn it fah, you beat me to the thread again

Palace_Hero said:
Are you lot serious?

Mindless yank pish.

yes, we ARE serious.

there is a good group of us here who like the show. myself, i have only missed a single episode in the entire history of it.

and while it's nice that you have your opinion of us "mindless yanks", maybe you could take your "rude brit" comments somewhere else?

in this thread, we are politely enjoying a show. thanks!

now where was i?

oh yeah...:hyper:

Re: damn it fah, you beat me to the thread again

bonosgirl84 said:

yes, we ARE serious.

there is a good group of us here who like the show. myself, i have only missed a single episode in the entire history of it.

and while it's nice that you have your opinion of us "mindless yanks", maybe you could take your "rude brit" comments somewhere else?

now where was i?

:applaud:

Re: damn it fah, you beat me to the thread again

bonosgirl84 said:

yes, we ARE serious.

now where was i?

Please pay more attention. I am genuinely shocked people like this show, however I never called you a mindless yank, I called the show 'mindless yank pish'. That is directed at the people who make it (I know the creator is a Brit, no one's perfect).

I'll post where I like. :)

Palace_Hero said:
How mature of you!
how mature of you to troll threads in which you obviously have no interest. you said before you were allowed back that you learned your lesson and would change your behaviour but i don't see it. the old palace_hero is slowly coming back.

I wonder if any Interference members have tried out for becoming a contestant.......you know, sent in a video to be selected... :hmm:
I would have, but I could not leave Mrs RR and the kids for over a month.....no way.

I've only missed one season....Africa.
These shows rock!

RedrocksU2 said:
I wonder if any Interference members have tried out for becoming a contestant.......you know, sent in a video to be selected... :hmm:
I would have, but I could not leave Mrs RR and the kids for over a month.....no way.

My 12th grade religion teacher did and they accepted him into the interview stage. He backed out though b/c he also didn't want to leave his young kids.

2 contestants listed U2 in their fav music section, Blake and Brooke

KhanadaRhodes said:

how mature of you to troll threads in which you obviously have no interest. you said before you were allowed back that you learned your lesson and would change your behaviour but i don't see it. the old palace_hero is slowly coming back.
The old Palace_Hero was good, circa September 04-June 05.

The 'bad' Palace_Hero is infact a more recent one. ;)

SURVIVOR: Guatemala

Woo hoo I just checked cbs.com.

Survivor Guatemala starts next Thursday Sept. 15th! :hyper:

Not very many cute guys this time :angry:

:hyper: i've been counting the days

seriously though, one of the girls is a fishmonger

what the hell is a fishmonger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom