~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taping it is ok, that's the beauty of the electronic age! I like watching the shows in real time, but I get so annoyed at the stupid lengthy commercial breaks. I prefer zapping thru the commercials.

I wanna see the tribes reverse the merge and start a new dynamic all over again.

Yeah it was one of the better episodes of the season.
I bet Yaxhaw (or however you spell it) wishes they still had "Golden Boy" for the ball rollling challenge.

best tribal council since sue's snake and rat speech.

judd should not only have been voted out, but tossed to the crocs for stealing that beer, though. that's just not cool.

good episode. :up:

I think Judd is not long for the game, they realize they need his strength currently, but once things go individual, he'll be a quick exit.

I would keep Judd to cause he should be easy to get rid of later on. Plus he would be great to go up against in the finals, who would vote for him? His answers and speech would probably consist of calling people "damn" idiots and asses.

She fell and twisted her ankle again.. but then she got right back up and won a goal for their team. They lost the challenge though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom