~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight on Survivor:
Stephenie whines about being surrounded by bad players
Gary denies being a former NFL QB
The challenges get more boring
412 gratuitous camera shots of crocodiles which are in fact 23 miles from either camp

Next week on Survivor:
Gary denies even knowing what a football is
428 gratuitous camera shots of crocodiles which are in fact 23 miles from either camp

October 27 on Survivor:
Gary denies actually ever existing
517 gratuitous camera shots of crocodiles which are in fact 23 miles from either camp

OK then I won't say anything. Wasn't too exciting tonite but it was a cool game they played in the challenge tonite. Saw the weekly tarantula, croc and snake tho. :yikes:

Did you like the challenge game they played catching those heavy balls in nets that were launched from those archaic wooden launching boards? That was cool! I'd love to do that! (but I would like to hit people with them! hehe)

Speaking of hitting people in the scenes for next week it looks like Amy gets hurt and Bobby John and ??? (can't remember his name) have 'words'.

~ooohhh trying to build excitement~

Oh yeah the preview showed them doing that macho puffing out of and banging chests. I wonder if Amy REALLY gets hurt tho? You know how they make things seem worse than they are......

It was nice to see Nakum win the challange! Steph needs to chill out a bit though I think. I love her but she needs to know not everyone is as cool as her :lol:

Poor Amy.. she is a tough lady.. I hope she is not hurt too bad.

Last night's episode was actually pretty good! :up:

That was one of the coolest rewards ever! I wanted to go play in it! :lol:

I thought in the preview for next week when Bobby Jon and Jamie look like they're going to fight.. it just looks really funny.

Yea the reward was cool. You have to give credit to the folks who build all the weird stuff for the game.

Heh, funny too that Blake never saw it coming. He was good eye candy though :wink:

Steph just needs to take a deep breath and realize that this is her second chance at the game and she should be grateful for it.. instead of whining about everything!

Steph will go down as the whiniest Survivor player ever.
I love when she says, "I'm not gonna let them see me cry..."
My thought was, "sure you will, when you know you're the one targeted at tribal council you'll cry like a baby just like last time to attempt to get someone to volunteer to go in your place."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom