~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dizzamn, I hadn't even learned who was who on the existing tribes, and now they mixed them up! :crack:

I think Gary's constant denial will end up blowing up in his face and fairly soon.
Interesting that he didn't take part in the challenge throwing clubs at targets...probably figured he'd do it so fast it'd raise suspicion after what Danni's been saying.

Hewson said:
I think Gary's constant denial will end up blowing up in his face and fairly soon.
Interesting that he didn't take part in the challenge throwing clubs at targets...probably figured he'd do it so fast it'd raise suspicion after what Danni's been saying.

I noticed that too. I thought for sure Gary would be the one to shine and win this challenge for his tribe. It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out once his "celebrity" status is leaked out because I just know it is bound to happen.

On the other hand, I did enjoy the reward challenge. That was fun to see them being rewarded with food, showers, picnics and fruit!

Me three :lol:

Gary is going to end up being hated.. as soon as everyone finds out he lied.

RavenBlue said:
Would he still be a millionare? If so, that's not cool. They should only let people in who need the money!
He's been reitred for 15 years. The salaries when he played were nothing like they are today. Just a guess, but I doubt he can count himself a millionaire at this point. He was never a superstar, so my guess is he never made anywhere near 7 figures in a season, probably made a few million(like 3) total for his 11 year career, combined with taxes and 26 years of living expenses I'd say he likely is comfortable, yet not Thurston Howell IV.

He could have invested his money wisely all these years which would indeed have him in a very comfortable place. Still, I think it's an interesting addition to the Survivor cast.....throw in a celebrity from the past and see what happens. Oh, yeah and let's bring back a past cast member to mix things up a bit. I like when these surprises and changes are added. It keeps the shows fresh.

I don't even remember who got kicked off last week. In fact, off the top of my head, I can't even think of the names of any of the contestants, except for Stephanie and Bobby Jon. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom