~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of was annoyed by Stephs remarks. She should be grateful that she has a second chance and that she hasn't been voted out yet!

The other thing that ticked me off was the boys badmouthing Margaret, after she took care of them when they were all sick. Ungrateful little brutes!

But I guess that's how the game goes..

I'm sure when Steph is on the chopping block again this time she'll cry like a little baby who lost her binky to try to get someone else to volunteer to leave the show so she can stay.
She's a great player in the challenges, she's a lousy player from the strategy standpoint of the game.

I agree Hewson. Steph is a competitor, but she rates a C- for strategic thinking.

Brianna was one of those contestants that CBS producers should regret even having for a contestant. Worthless player - no personality, no skills, not a competitor, not even catty or devious!

Brianna :yawn:

I can see Steph's frustration though.. but she should understand that she's already done this once, she cant expect everyone to always know the right thing to do since this is their first time or whatever.

I think that is why the series decided to do things differently, to bring in past "survivors" to mix things up, stir up new emotions and drama.....it should get more and more interesting, especially to see if Steph can hold out this time till the end.

I went to high school with Blake. He was a year behind me. I heard he was on this show, and had to look him up in the yearbook to be sure, and it IS him.

Back in high school he wasn't buff at all. In fact, he was skinny and kinda dorky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom