~Survivor 11: Guatemala~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
^ Yea they did look totally different once they were all done up.

I thought the Gary thing would have been a big deal, but it wasn't. That's why as per usual, halfway through the reunion show I got bored and went channel surfing. :lol:

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I missed it all.........:(

Oh no way! THREE hours of the end of this Survivor? Wow! I am sure that one day it will be replayed.....I'm so sorry you missed it.

The next Survivor is going to be in Panama. Looks and sounds cool.

My friend burned the episode to disk for me :drool:
I am going to watch it tonite.

Banishment?

Yep on the next Survivor they institute BANISHMENT.....don't know why but they showed where they would take the person banished and put them on this teeny island alone and there was what looked like a cage.....talk about isolation!

erm ok.. what was with Danni constantly licking her lips, teeth, etc. during the reunion show.
I think she got collagen implants :eyebrow:

Banishment :ohmy:

God I cant wait!!!!!!!!! I'm already having withdrawels.

Carek1230 said:
Yep on the next Survivor they institute BANISHMENT.....don't know why but they showed where they would take the person banished and put them on this teeny island alone and there was what looked like a cage.....talk about isolation!

omch :drool:

500 replies...time to close this thread!

If anybody wants to start a new thread to continue any discussion, feel free to. :wave:

:sad:

Well I doubt there's a point to start a new thread since its over.

I will miss you Survivor!!!!!!!!!

I thought people might want to discuss stuff further or keep speculating about the new season. I was trying to be polite, dammit! :mad: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom